Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ||Heart Hatchery|| [Temp Closed]
1 2 3
@OneJob

Now I gots to change thy name! XD
@OneJob

Now I gots to change thy name! XD
yinbannersmaller_zps6bc7308a.png
@Yinyangheart

Yes. You do ;D;
@Yinyangheart

Yes. You do ;D;
[quote name="OneJob" date=2015-06-28 22:05:09] @Yinyangheart Yes. You do ;D; [/quote] @OneJob It is done. o3o
OneJob wrote on 2015-06-28:
@Yinyangheart

Yes. You do ;D;

@OneJob

It is done. o3o
My heart melted when i saw the first female guardian hatchling. http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14613510n=14613510
My heart melted when i saw the first female guardian hatchling. http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14613510n=14613510
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@yinyangheart I'd love to buy the Adult Unnamed [F] Guardian. I'm a newbie so with the discount, would it be 14,400?
@yinyangheart I'd love to buy the Adult Unnamed [F] Guardian. I'm a newbie so with the discount, would it be 14,400?
szbt.png
@quistine

If you speak of the Crimson/Coral/Rose guardian, then you may wish to ping @Yanderu and ask him since she comes from his lair. I'm not sure if my discounts apply to him, but those from my lair sure do. ^-^
@quistine

If you speak of the Crimson/Coral/Rose guardian, then you may wish to ping @Yanderu and ask him since she comes from his lair. I'm not sure if my discounts apply to him, but those from my lair sure do. ^-^
@dragonrider1217

Lol, I'm happy that she caught your eye. X3
@dragonrider1217

Lol, I'm happy that she caught your eye. X3
@Yinyangheart

ONE JOB!! But yes, to clarify my hatchlings will go for your discounts, except no discounts to your water flight. ^^

@quistine

Sorry about the confusion, I recently went though a Username change. :)

But yes, 14,400 treasure would be the price for her due to the discount. I will send a cross roads if you're still interested. ^_^
@Yinyangheart

ONE JOB!! But yes, to clarify my hatchlings will go for your discounts, except no discounts to your water flight. ^^

@quistine

Sorry about the confusion, I recently went though a Username change. :)

But yes, 14,400 treasure would be the price for her due to the discount. I will send a cross roads if you're still interested. ^_^
@OneJob

My mistake, I forgot about the change. ^ ^'

@quistine

Deeply sorry for the mix-up!
@OneJob

My mistake, I forgot about the change. ^ ^'

@quistine

Deeply sorry for the mix-up!
Bump o3o
Bump o3o
1 2 3