Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Zephyr Eclipse Hatchery | CLOSED
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 71 72
@MidnightBlossom

Of course!
@MidnightBlossom

Of course!
tumblr_oeya4pyPlt1uw70xko2_r1_250.png Reedsong Hatchery
Ruin or Rise [Nuzlocke]
Willing and Able [Pinkerlocke]
Im intrested in #14587909 React if i can buy her
Im intrested in #14587909 React if i can buy her
9fi7xma.gif 30jk1v5.png rc3e5c.gif
@therealrws
@Skellington10802

We'll contact you shortly!
@therealrws
@Skellington10802

We'll contact you shortly!
Ruin or Rise [Nuzlocke]
@Rebbawskaced - I'll take that last Spiral Confetti Cloud! ^^ (The Salvemaker)
@Rebbawskaced - I'll take that last Spiral Confetti Cloud! ^^ (The Salvemaker)
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
@Sharpstar

She's all yours! Sent the CR! :) You also get a discount because you're in the Shadow Flight!
@Sharpstar

She's all yours! Sent the CR! :) You also get a discount because you're in the Shadow Flight!
Ruin or Rise [Nuzlocke]
@DigDog
Just letting you know, I've seen your CR for the male Nocturne- The Runestone Seeker, and he's yours! Thank you :D
@DigDog
Just letting you know, I've seen your CR for the male Nocturne- The Runestone Seeker, and he's yours! Thank you :D
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
[center][b]One New Shady Breeze Available! @SakuraDryad | @xxsnowyxxx | @Frailty | @rubesdragon | @Nimitsu | @DigDog | @GhostQueen13 [/b][/center] [quote][center] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14645141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146452/14645141_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Name: Unnamed[/b] Type: Shady Breeze Gender: Female Primary: Charcoal Iridescent Secondary: Tomato Shimmer Tertiary: Rose Gembond Price: 25,000 Ping: Nimitsu [/columns] -------- [color=darkturquoise][size=5][font=Optima][b]The Radiant[/b][/size][/font] elegant | intense | superficial[/color] Hatched in an area of the world where bolts of light danced in the sky, there was another beauty to be found in this land. Her parents beamed at the hatching of her and her sibling. They were two of the most impressive hatchlings to be found in the clan in quite some time. Their gemstones glistened and reflected the blue hues sent down from the heavens and glittered their nest. Though she knew that her shimmering wings were a sight to behold, she always had a special love for the rose colored gems that were strewn about her body. She loved that her mother had those same glistening gems and they would always remind her of home. This attachment she had to her mother and her clan would help her to stay strong as she set out on a journey through the lands of the other flights, hoping to one day find another clan to join. [/center] [/quote]
One New Shady Breeze Available!

@SakuraDryad | @xxsnowyxxx | @Frailty | @rubesdragon | @Nimitsu | @DigDog | @GhostQueen13
Quote:

14645141_350.png
Name: Unnamed
Type: Shady Breeze
Primary: Charcoal Iridescent
Secondary: Tomato Shimmer
Tertiary: Rose Gembond

Price: 25,000
Ping: Nimitsu

The Radiant
elegant | intense | superficial

Hatched in an area of the world where bolts of light danced in the sky, there was another beauty to be found in this land. Her parents beamed at the hatching of her and her sibling. They were two of the most impressive hatchlings to be found in the clan in quite some time. Their gemstones glistened and reflected the blue hues sent down from the heavens and glittered their nest. Though she knew that her shimmering wings were a sight to behold, she always had a special love for the rose colored gems that were strewn about her body. She loved that her mother had those same glistening gems and they would always remind her of home. This attachment she had to her mother and her clan would help her to stay strong as she set out on a journey through the lands of the other flights, hoping to one day find another clan to join.
Ruin or Rise [Nuzlocke]
Bump!
Bump!
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@therealrws
Absolutely! She would come out to be 20kt. If you would like me to expand on her lore, I can offer our Expanded Lore package for another 20kt. Let me know if you are interested! If you would like to just get her as-is, feel free to send me a CR or ping me here and I will send it. Thanks!
@therealrws
Absolutely! She would come out to be 20kt. If you would like me to expand on her lore, I can offer our Expanded Lore package for another 20kt. Let me know if you are interested! If you would like to just get her as-is, feel free to send me a CR or ping me here and I will send it. Thanks!
j9zycYT.png tumblr_nq7m7pUQF91uw70xko1_250.png rve27oV.png MmlJdVb.png

hallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
vanitas_familiar_by_nightshadelewolf-d9b7wdw.png
pcmbO7a.png
lCsLw2i.png glowshroom_bottle.png
@Skarm
Absolutely! We will ensure you are added. Feel free to browse our full selection!

@Rebbawskaced
Could you add Skarm to the general ping list? Thanks!
@Skarm
Absolutely! We will ensure you are added. Feel free to browse our full selection!

@Rebbawskaced
Could you add Skarm to the general ping list? Thanks!
j9zycYT.png tumblr_nq7m7pUQF91uw70xko1_250.png rve27oV.png MmlJdVb.png

hallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
vanitas_familiar_by_nightshadelewolf-d9b7wdw.png
pcmbO7a.png
lCsLw2i.png glowshroom_bottle.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 71 72