Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Two one-egg clutches in a row?!
1 2 3 4
Now, I'm not sure if this is me just being butthurt, but considering that my progenitors produced a one-egg clutch right out of the gate on the first day and then did it again just now after being turned into Imperials after they were off that first nest, I feel like I have to ask:

Is there some sort of failsafe or something that makes this hugely unlikely, or did I just have the worst stroke of bad luck going?
Now, I'm not sure if this is me just being butthurt, but considering that my progenitors produced a one-egg clutch right out of the gate on the first day and then did it again just now after being turned into Imperials after they were off that first nest, I feel like I have to ask:

Is there some sort of failsafe or something that makes this hugely unlikely, or did I just have the worst stroke of bad luck going?
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
As far as I know its random. So just bad luck. There is a suggestion thread that you might be interested in reading. http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=121511&p=mb
As far as I know its random. So just bad luck. There is a suggestion thread that you might be interested in reading. http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=121511&p=mb
Thanks for that. Now I've got a month to wait until I can try for a better clutch.

This was my face when I saw I only got one egg out of my two Imperials: >:C
Thanks for that. Now I've got a month to wait until I can try for a better clutch.

This was my face when I saw I only got one egg out of my two Imperials: >:C
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
As with anything random, sometimes you get lucky... sometimes you don't. It's entirely possible (though highly unlikely) to get a single egg five, ten, twenty times in a row. Increasingly unlikely, but as long as we're dealing with probabilities, possible.
As with anything random, sometimes you get lucky... sometimes you don't. It's entirely possible (though highly unlikely) to get a single egg five, ten, twenty times in a row. Increasingly unlikely, but as long as we're dealing with probabilities, possible.
O-0

Do not speak of such bad luck... Murphy is probably listening.
I think if something like that happened, the Devs would do something to counterbalance that sort of bad luck, put in the chance of a larger clutch after one or two single-egg ones.
On a Starter, I don't mind too much, but on my Imperials is a somewhat dicier affair.
O-0

Do not speak of such bad luck... Murphy is probably listening.
I think if something like that happened, the Devs would do something to counterbalance that sort of bad luck, put in the chance of a larger clutch after one or two single-egg ones.
On a Starter, I don't mind too much, but on my Imperials is a somewhat dicier affair.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
@The13Inquisitor
damn /comfort
mine produced one egg as well today :( but i was expecting it seeing my first nest was 3 when they where still guardians XD but still painful.
@The13Inquisitor
damn /comfort
mine produced one egg as well today :( but i was expecting it seeing my first nest was 3 when they where still guardians XD but still painful.
CrystalforestBanner_zps9da0837a-1.png
Gosh, I've been worrying about the clutch size my own imperials will yield in just a few short days. My first clutch was one egg, and two of my other dragons just produced a clutch with two eggs.
Gosh, I've been worrying about the clutch size my own imperials will yield in just a few short days. My first clutch was one egg, and two of my other dragons just produced a clutch with two eggs.
'Butthurt' about sums up the feeling, believe me.
'Butthurt' about sums up the feeling, believe me.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
On the positive side, you got a triple goldenrod baby.

Better hide it from @tunesmith.
On the positive side, you got a triple goldenrod baby.

Better hide it from @tunesmith.
While not imperials, I still feel the pain of two one egg clutches in a row. :( I just tell myself this means I'm due for good luck. :)
While not imperials, I still feel the pain of two one egg clutches in a row. :( I just tell myself this means I'm due for good luck. :)
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
1 2 3 4