Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2 years
1 2 3
@FelixVulpes
I wish I really had cake! XD

@Dorkanoora
I think SDs were already a thing when I joined though, and WCs. The site was a month or two old by then :D I know SDs are kickstarter backed, dunno about WCs.

@Heeroku
my longest, um I THINK thats Adventure Quest and Dragonfable. I joined them back in 2007 though I haven't played either in a long time (AQ says its been 2630 days since I last logged in haha! DF was April)

@Zenelle
Im still a jigsaw queen! Easy, less than 3 minutes for 1500 hehe. Though I have learned to seriously love the coli! My friend just gave me a plague and shadow egg, so fingers crossed for some cute babies! I might start collecting eggs for my real birthday, which is next month.

@Morticia
Congrats to you too! Its kinda scary how quickly the past two years have went by right?

@Rucks, Yay! Congrats! Anything planned?
@FelixVulpes
I wish I really had cake! XD

@Dorkanoora
I think SDs were already a thing when I joined though, and WCs. The site was a month or two old by then :D I know SDs are kickstarter backed, dunno about WCs.

@Heeroku
my longest, um I THINK thats Adventure Quest and Dragonfable. I joined them back in 2007 though I haven't played either in a long time (AQ says its been 2630 days since I last logged in haha! DF was April)

@Zenelle
Im still a jigsaw queen! Easy, less than 3 minutes for 1500 hehe. Though I have learned to seriously love the coli! My friend just gave me a plague and shadow egg, so fingers crossed for some cute babies! I might start collecting eggs for my real birthday, which is next month.

@Morticia
Congrats to you too! Its kinda scary how quickly the past two years have went by right?

@Rucks, Yay! Congrats! Anything planned?
Sigs.png
@Treori

Nah, I remember when SD scrolls were released. :o
@Treori

Nah, I remember when SD scrolls were released. :o
@Dorkanoora
Really? I took a break for a couple months over a year ago, they must have been released then. I came back around about coatl release time.
@Dorkanoora
Really? I took a break for a couple months over a year ago, they must have been released then. I came back around about coatl release time.
Sigs.png
@Treori

SDs came about August 25th 2013 :) I'm pretty certain anyway, since I'm almost certain Rowen was bought from a booned nest on the day. I'd saved up for the scroll, couldn't get it, then bought a gorgeous triple gened hatchling for 100kt less than the scroll anyway xD And only SDs were kickstarter backed :) Seraph was too, for the genes.

Wow, my birthday is next month too! Definitely hatching a noc egg then :D Hope you get some good little critters.

I'm more into the coli than the fairgrounds now. The fairgrounds payoff for me seems so minimal for so much work and boredom... Hard to believe it used to be pretty much the only way to make money xD
@Treori

SDs came about August 25th 2013 :) I'm pretty certain anyway, since I'm almost certain Rowen was bought from a booned nest on the day. I'd saved up for the scroll, couldn't get it, then bought a gorgeous triple gened hatchling for 100kt less than the scroll anyway xD And only SDs were kickstarter backed :) Seraph was too, for the genes.

Wow, my birthday is next month too! Definitely hatching a noc egg then :D Hope you get some good little critters.

I'm more into the coli than the fairgrounds now. The fairgrounds payoff for me seems so minimal for so much work and boredom... Hard to believe it used to be pretty much the only way to make money xD
@Zenelle Hmm, that might have actually been a couple of days after I went on my hiatus then! (I was bored with how slow everything was, the lagging, crashing etc didn't help either) I got a very girly looking plague [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14699919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147000/14699919_350.png[/img] [/url] And a very nature looking shadling [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14699948] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147000/14699948_350.png[/img] [/url] I think I will be WC scrolling the mirror. Vipera, shimmer, and underbelly seems to suit him best :D The fae, I have no clue! haha!
@Zenelle

Hmm, that might have actually been a couple of days after I went on my hiatus then! (I was bored with how slow everything was, the lagging, crashing etc didn't help either)

I got a very girly looking plague

14699919_350.png

And a very nature looking shadling

14699948_350.png

I think I will be WC scrolling the mirror. Vipera, shimmer, and underbelly seems to suit him best :D

The fae, I have no clue! haha!
Sigs.png
@Treori

Happy 'birthday'
@Treori

Happy 'birthday'
el1jpe.png Let the sun shine 2hx7peu.png
@Treori

xD Your plague girl should've been Arcane!

The mirror kinda suits, despite his natural colours :D

I did come close several times, admittedly, before I finally got bored in December of that year. But I came back the following April and haven't lost it since ^.^
@Treori

xD Your plague girl should've been Arcane!

The mirror kinda suits, despite his natural colours :D

I did come close several times, admittedly, before I finally got bored in December of that year. But I came back the following April and haven't lost it since ^.^
@Treori

Thats so cool. Mine is in 7 days. It's so strange thinking about how long we have been here now.
@Treori

Thats so cool. Mine is in 7 days. It's so strange thinking about how long we have been here now.
tXKbExw.png
@Luminis Thanks @Zenelle YES! She is very arcane (which is fine for me, I am arcane myself, I suppose I could twist her cannon as to why she has red eyes. Maybe a rogue plague egg was found in an arcane nest?) This is what that little mirror will look like one day [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/643f/f/2015/186/e/4/dragonpic2_by_treori-d900x9z.png[/img] @WhiteSkies Have to find you some eggies to hatch next week
@Luminis
Thanks

@Zenelle
YES! She is very arcane (which is fine for me, I am arcane myself, I suppose I could twist her cannon as to why she has red eyes. Maybe a rogue plague egg was found in an arcane nest?)

This is what that little mirror will look like one day
dragonpic2_by_treori-d900x9z.png

@WhiteSkies
Have to find you some eggies to hatch next week
Sigs.png
@Treori

I was Arcane :D I moved to Lightning, but Arcane explains everything about my clan lore still xD I suppose they'll never be hard workers ^.^

Also, that wc looks amazing :D Great choice ^.^
@Treori

I was Arcane :D I moved to Lightning, but Arcane explains everything about my clan lore still xD I suppose they'll never be hard workers ^.^

Also, that wc looks amazing :D Great choice ^.^
1 2 3