Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2 years
1 2 3
@Zenelle
How is it over there?
I have been thinking about moving. I'm leaning towards Shadow, Plague or Lightning.

I'm usually quite shy unless people are speaking directly to me, so with Arcane being as big as it is, I feel quite isolated XD
@Zenelle
How is it over there?
I have been thinking about moving. I'm leaning towards Shadow, Plague or Lightning.

I'm usually quite shy unless people are speaking directly to me, so with Arcane being as big as it is, I feel quite isolated XD
Sigs.png
@Treori

It's not as fast as Arcane, but still lively enough for me. It's not too dom orientated, but we get together when we really want to take it ^.^ And any questions you have are answered, no matter what it's regarding :)

Plus the eyes are the best for me, but I've always loved light blue the most :)
@Treori

It's not as fast as Arcane, but still lively enough for me. It's not too dom orientated, but we get together when we really want to take it ^.^ And any questions you have are answered, no matter what it's regarding :)

Plus the eyes are the best for me, but I've always loved light blue the most :)
Happy F/R Bday <3 *raises coffee*
(needs to find a bday present)
Happy F/R Bday <3 *raises coffee*
(needs to find a bday present)
30dbcia.png
Happy fr-versary! Mine was the 1st of July and I celebrated by ending my chest challenge early and finally using my free flight switch to move to Light.

Here's to more lovely years on FR!

And oh my, that Mirror is gonna look great when he's all gened up and breed changed! What a lucky hatch :D

@Treori
Happy fr-versary! Mine was the 1st of July and I celebrated by ending my chest challenge early and finally using my free flight switch to move to Light.

Here's to more lovely years on FR!

And oh my, that Mirror is gonna look great when he's all gened up and breed changed! What a lucky hatch :D

@Treori
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Treori

Welcome to the 2 year club... Mine was June 29th..

We have actually had 3 breeds introduced since then..
The Skydancer was the first of them. Then came Coatl and finally Nocturnes.

We started with
Wildclaws
Imperials
Tundras
Faes
Guardians
MIrrors
Pearlcatchers
Spirals
Ridgebacks
Snappers

Lots we can remember over the past 2 years.

Down time ... Getting Red-footed Akirbeaks as compensation
Down time ... Getting Speedy as Compensation
Oh ya the Golden Bantam Fangar was for something.. Not sure if it was Down time or not...

Lots of things have happened in the past 2 years. Back then we had open registration.. Which lead to.. Oh ya.. Down time...
@Treori

Welcome to the 2 year club... Mine was June 29th..

We have actually had 3 breeds introduced since then..
The Skydancer was the first of them. Then came Coatl and finally Nocturnes.

We started with
Wildclaws
Imperials
Tundras
Faes
Guardians
MIrrors
Pearlcatchers
Spirals
Ridgebacks
Snappers

Lots we can remember over the past 2 years.

Down time ... Getting Red-footed Akirbeaks as compensation
Down time ... Getting Speedy as Compensation
Oh ya the Golden Bantam Fangar was for something.. Not sure if it was Down time or not...

Lots of things have happened in the past 2 years. Back then we had open registration.. Which lead to.. Oh ya.. Down time...
@Artorias
I wish I had thought to collect chests before hand, but I rarely think ahead it seems XD
Yup, still got my free move too, still undecided where to though! One friend said Shadow, I like science, but feel a bit intimidated by Lightning, Plagues eyes work So well with most my hatchlings, its ridiculous, but they are so highly dom-motivated Im not sure how well i would fit in such a competitive flight, and the fact I can't decide makes me the perfect Arcane flighter, because we are the dreamers hehe

@Qnyxz
I definitely know Coatls, and Nocts were 'new'
I missed the Akirbeaks, had to give a friend some nice things in exchange for her brothers one (he doesn't play any more) The fangar was downtime too.
Are you sure it was open? I thought it was limited to how many new players joined? Once they reached a certain number, they closed. And now when they open, they reach that original number within half an hour haha!

I have noticed the rate of new content is speeding up, it probably helps that they have lots of new staff members to help now. I look forward to the site growing constantly! Nothing worse than stagnation.
@Artorias
I wish I had thought to collect chests before hand, but I rarely think ahead it seems XD
Yup, still got my free move too, still undecided where to though! One friend said Shadow, I like science, but feel a bit intimidated by Lightning, Plagues eyes work So well with most my hatchlings, its ridiculous, but they are so highly dom-motivated Im not sure how well i would fit in such a competitive flight, and the fact I can't decide makes me the perfect Arcane flighter, because we are the dreamers hehe

@Qnyxz
I definitely know Coatls, and Nocts were 'new'
I missed the Akirbeaks, had to give a friend some nice things in exchange for her brothers one (he doesn't play any more) The fangar was downtime too.
Are you sure it was open? I thought it was limited to how many new players joined? Once they reached a certain number, they closed. And now when they open, they reach that original number within half an hour haha!

I have noticed the rate of new content is speeding up, it probably helps that they have lots of new staff members to help now. I look forward to the site growing constantly! Nothing worse than stagnation.
Sigs.png
@Treori

Skydancers Were introduced on August 25, 2013

Coatls were introduced on January 4, 2014

And of course the Nocturnes were introduced last December during the event.

When I joined I believe it was open registration for a while then with all the server issues it was closed and they began to deal with all the server issues.
@Treori

Skydancers Were introduced on August 25, 2013

Coatls were introduced on January 4, 2014

And of course the Nocturnes were introduced last December during the event.

When I joined I believe it was open registration for a while then with all the server issues it was closed and they began to deal with all the server issues.
1 2 3