Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Goos, Oozes, and Sludges for sale/trade!
1 2
@Skyheart Sure thing. I'll send them over now. c:
@Skyheart Sure thing. I'll send them over now. c:
ooUwp4s.png SYKigh4.gif QtHAIh8.pngQteCmDD.png
@Skyheart

Can I have it for a set of 15 Southmarsh Claws?
@Skyheart

Can I have it for a set of 15 Southmarsh Claws?
tumblr_ntm7epgFYF1so3ak9o1_500.gif
@Skyheart would you accept 4x grey slime 10x southmarsh claws 10x common podid claws for a purple ooze and the blue goo?
@Skyheart would you accept 4x grey slime 10x southmarsh claws 10x common podid claws for a purple ooze and the blue goo?
swjKrfD.png/center]
@Skyheart
Received it, thank you very much!
@Skyheart
Received it, thank you very much!
windflower.pngwind.gifwindflower.png
@Skyheart Are you still looking for claws/slime? and if so, would you do x15 common and x30 southmarsh for a blue goo?
@Skyheart Are you still looking for claws/slime? and if so, would you do x15 common and x30 southmarsh for a blue goo?
@ghibli22 @yoruichi I regret to inform the two of you, that I just sold my last purple to someone else. Sorry.

@bewildebeest I am sorry, but I am going to have to turn you down on that offer.
@ghibli22 @yoruichi I regret to inform the two of you, that I just sold my last purple to someone else. Sorry.

@bewildebeest I am sorry, but I am going to have to turn you down on that offer.
bLHSvWl.png
@Skyheart would you like grey slimes mixed in with the claws? I don't know what you value each item at so I'm just shooting in the dark here
@Skyheart would you like grey slimes mixed in with the claws? I don't know what you value each item at so I'm just shooting in the dark here
@bewildebeest That's not what I meant. ^^" The blue transmuted things aren't for trade, they are sale only.
@bewildebeest That's not what I meant. ^^" The blue transmuted things aren't for trade, they are sale only.
bLHSvWl.png
Bump
Bump
bLHSvWl.png
1 2