Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 3
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 183 184
Name: Venomspite Invader
Caption: Yes, it's very pretty. No, you cannot touch it.

Name: Unfinished Painting
Caption: Just waiting until the night before it's due...

Name: Spoiled Landscape
Caption: Never worked for a darned thing in its life...
Name: Venomspite Invader
Caption: Yes, it's very pretty. No, you cannot touch it.

Caption: Just waiting until the night before it's due...

Name: Spoiled Landscape
Caption: Never worked for a darned thing in its life...
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11289.png[/img] Daffodil It's just a flower. Did you think there was something special about it? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11290.png [/img] Lume Daffodil These softly glowing flowers are a common fixture in hatchlings' rooms, as their soft light soothes them from fears. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11291.png [/img] Starfall Daffodil Eating these flowers may result in a glowing purple tongue.
11289.png
Daffodil
It's just a flower. Did you think there was something special about it?

11290.png
Lume Daffodil
These softly glowing flowers are a common fixture in hatchlings' rooms, as their soft light soothes them from fears.

11291.png
Starfall Daffodil
Eating these flowers may result in a glowing purple tongue.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11295.png[/img] Name: Shale Sliver Blurb: Hatchlings like to sand and paint these thin sheets of rock to trick their friends into thinking they are molting. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11287.png[/img] Name: Forestpath Rooster Blurb: Went on a camping trip a number of years ago... too stubborn to ask for directions. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11285.png[/img] Name: Citrus Lionfish Blurb: "I am lion, hear me roar!" *[i]blub[/i]*

11295.png
Name: Shale Sliver
Blurb: Hatchlings like to sand and paint these thin sheets of rock to trick their friends into thinking they are molting.

11287.png
Name: Forestpath Rooster
Blurb: Went on a camping trip a number of years ago... too stubborn to ask for directions.

11285.png
Name: Citrus Lionfish
Blurb: "I am lion, hear me roar!" *blub*
g5T4Q24.png check out my hatcheries!VTFVoqC.png
Bioluminescent Tail - They'll keep glowing for days after they've been collected. Some say Cave Jewels can regrow their tails.

Engaging Still Life - Isn't it so much easier to paint things that can't move?

Unfinished Painting - Procraaastinaaationnn.
Bioluminescent Tail - They'll keep glowing for days after they've been collected. Some say Cave Jewels can regrow their tails.

Engaging Still Life - Isn't it so much easier to paint things that can't move?

Unfinished Painting - Procraaastinaaationnn.
Nothing is quite as fun as randomly generating a backstory.
Light-Network.png
4fUuV6E.png
[item=Game Fowl] Name: Game Fowl Blurb: Game Fowl can't turn you to stone like their larger counterparts, but that certainly doesn't stop them from trying. [item=citrus lionfish] Name: Citrus Lionfish Blurb: This extremely aggressive fish will fight literally anything that gets in its way, including itself. [item=rusty pickaxe] Name: Rusty Pickaxe Blurb: Once used by a very famous dragon, this pickaxe has become frail and unusable. Might still make a good backscratcher though.
Game Fowl
Name: Game Fowl
Blurb: Game Fowl can't turn you to stone like their larger counterparts, but that certainly doesn't stop them from trying.

Citrus Lionfish
Name: Citrus Lionfish
Blurb: This extremely aggressive fish will fight literally anything that gets in its way, including itself.

Rusty Pickaxe
Name: Rusty Pickaxe
Blurb: Once used by a very famous dragon, this pickaxe has become frail and unusable. Might still make a good backscratcher though.
tumblr_inline_nqwshwqCze1rbfe8q_500.giftumblr_inline_nqwsi0BdRU1rbfe8q_500.gif
[item=shale sliver] Name: Shale Sliver Blurb: Shale Threshers are said to constantly grow new sets of pointy teeth. Unfortunately, you find they are quick to fragment when the thresher takes a bite. [item=bioluminescent tail] Name: Bioluminescent Tail Blurb: Science has proven that a three step chemical reaction makes the tail glow, but you’re not so sure. [i]“Feh!” [/i]You say, [i]“It is magic and no one can tell me otherwise.”[/i] [item=engaging still life] Name: Engaging Still Life Blurb: Amazing. This painting of fruit is breathtaking. I… I feel so… [i]engaged. [/i]
Shale Sliver
Name: Shale Sliver
Blurb: Shale Threshers are said to constantly grow new sets of pointy teeth. Unfortunately, you find they are quick to fragment when the thresher takes a bite.

Bioluminescent Tail
Name: Bioluminescent Tail
Blurb: Science has proven that a three step chemical reaction makes the tail glow, but you’re not so sure. “Feh!” You say, “It is magic and no one can tell me otherwise.”

Engaging Still Life
Name: Engaging Still Life
Blurb: Amazing. This painting of fruit is breathtaking. I… I feel so… engaged.
asdx_zps5924e7f5.png
[item= unfinished painting] [b]Name:[/b] Unfinished Painting [b]Caption:[/b] One would hope that the substance smeared on the canvas is paint or chocolate sauce. [item= Starfall Blossom] [b]Name:[/b] Starfall Blossom [b]Caption:[/b] These precious flowers only grow during the Starfall Celebration. They are prized for their sweet taste. [item= Rusty Pickaxe] [b]Name:[/b] Rusty Pickaxe [b]Caption:[/b] This pickaxe is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Unfinished Painting
Caption: One would hope that the substance smeared on the canvas is paint or chocolate sauce.

Starfall Blossom
Name: Starfall Blossom
Caption: These precious flowers only grow during the Starfall Celebration. They are prized for their sweet taste.

Rusty Pickaxe
Name: Rusty Pickaxe
Caption: This pickaxe is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
Game Fowl:

Cockfight enthusiasts pride themselves on sportsmanship. Offending birds are promptly sent to the sin pen. Repeat offenders are eaten.

Daffodil: Rename as "Narcissus"

Named by a flower wreath weaving master who favoured this blossom after himself.

Lume Daffodil: Rename as "Lume Jonquil"

Watching the shine of these flowers together is a popular date for adolescent dragons. Even the most pedantic dragons forget to point out that Jonquil is actually yellow in their light.
Game Fowl:

Cockfight enthusiasts pride themselves on sportsmanship. Offending birds are promptly sent to the sin pen. Repeat offenders are eaten.

Daffodil: Rename as "Narcissus"

Named by a flower wreath weaving master who favoured this blossom after himself.

Lume Daffodil: Rename as "Lume Jonquil"

Watching the shine of these flowers together is a popular date for adolescent dragons. Even the most pedantic dragons forget to point out that Jonquil is actually yellow in their light.
[item=Bioluminescent Tail] [b]Bioluminescent Tail:[/b] The Citrine Cave Jewel this fell off of is still laughing because you fell for his "Pull my tail!" joke.
Bioluminescent Tail

Bioluminescent Tail: The Citrine Cave Jewel this fell off of is still laughing because you fell for his "Pull my tail!" joke.
Bioluminescent Tail: The result of some sort of strange, overused Citrine Cave Jewel party trick.
Bioluminescent Tail: The result of some sort of strange, overused Citrine Cave Jewel party trick.
0-AB81-FE3-BA02-4-BC8-8706-6-C5-A243654-B6.png
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 183 184