Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 3
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 183 184
[item=Bioluminescent Tail] Name: Bioluminescent Tail Many hatchlings use these temporary toys for gross, but entertaining, games of nighttime hide-and-seek. [item=Pickaxe] Item: Pickaxe Though too dull for picking cave rocks, absolutely perfect for picking dragon noses. [item=Engaging Still Life] Item: Engaging Still Life It almost looks real enough to eat— wait, stop licking the painting! STOP LICKING THE PAINTING.
Bioluminescent Tail
Name: Bioluminescent Tail
Many hatchlings use these temporary toys for gross, but entertaining, games of nighttime hide-and-seek.

Pickaxe
Item: Pickaxe
Though too dull for picking cave rocks, absolutely perfect for picking dragon noses.

Engaging Still Life
Item: Engaging Still Life
It almost looks real enough to eat— wait, stop licking the painting! STOP LICKING THE PAINTING.
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
[item=glowing tail] Name:Glowing Tail Caption: Hey look! It's glowing and…. OH DEAR DEITY IT'S WIGGLING! [item=game fowl] Name: Game Fowl Caption: This particular bird seemed to get kicked out of the game too often due to too many fouls [item=Starfall Blossom] Name: Starfall Blossom Caption: Dragons enjoy chewing on this illuminance flora to make their whole mouth glow. Perfect for scaring hatchlings in the dark.
Glowing Tail
Name:Glowing Tail
Caption: Hey look! It's glowing and…. OH DEAR DEITY IT'S WIGGLING!

Game Fowl
Name: Game Fowl
Caption: This particular bird seemed to get kicked out of the game too often due to too many fouls

Starfall Blossom
Name: Starfall Blossom
Caption: Dragons enjoy chewing on this illuminance flora to make their whole mouth glow. Perfect for scaring hatchlings in the dark.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
[b]Rusty Pickaxe: [/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11300.png[/img] Left deep down in the lake next to the mines, this rusty pickaxe has a story to be told.. [b]Engaging Still Life:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11298.png[/img] A dragon with this many perfect strokes must have a love for their red apples! [b]Starfall Blossom:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11291.png[/img] Found deep in the forest, this little flower must have some sort of godly taste..
Rusty Pickaxe:
11300.png
Left deep down in the lake next to the mines, this rusty pickaxe has a story to be told..

Engaging Still Life:
11298.png
A dragon with this many perfect strokes must have a love for their red apples!

Starfall Blossom:
11291.png
Found deep in the forest, this little flower must have some sort of godly taste..
1ZM3edE.gif
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11288.png[/img] Name: Game Fowl Description: Some say this bird tastes gamey; others, foul. But anything tastes terrible so long as the feathers are still attached. Maybe you should try to take them off? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11299.png[/img] Name: Pickaxe Description: Used in Dragonhome to find metals and gems. Used by Snapper Dragons to pick food from their teeth. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11285.png[/img] Name: Citrus Lionfish Description: Tastes like a citrus fruit, acts like a lion, looks like a fish; it must be a Citrus Lionfish
11288.png
Name: Game Fowl
Description: Some say this bird tastes gamey; others, foul. But anything tastes terrible so long as the feathers are still attached. Maybe you should try to take them off?
11299.png
Name: Pickaxe
Description: Used in Dragonhome to find metals and gems. Used by Snapper Dragons to pick food from their teeth.
11285.png
Name: Citrus Lionfish
Description: Tastes like a citrus fruit, acts like a lion, looks like a fish; it must be a Citrus Lionfish
Citrus Lionfish: Has a light, zesty flavor, but its acidity can cause stomachaches when eaten in large quantities.

Starfall Blossom: These rare flowers glow when exposed to the presence of arcane energy. Some hatchlings use them as nightlights.

Unfinished Painting: Could've been a masterpiece, but the artist dropped it in their avante-garden.
Citrus Lionfish: Has a light, zesty flavor, but its acidity can cause stomachaches when eaten in large quantities.

Starfall Blossom: These rare flowers glow when exposed to the presence of arcane energy. Some hatchlings use them as nightlights.

Unfinished Painting: Could've been a masterpiece, but the artist dropped it in their avante-garden.
[item=Unfinished Painting] Name: Unfinished Painting Description: "Wow you charge so much for your work, i couldn't justify buying it, but can you paint me after...for free?" [item=Shale Sliver] Name: Shale Sliver Description: This piece of shale has been shed recently and is rather cool to the touch. [item=Glowing Tail] Name:Glowing Tail Description: A strategic escape plan for Emerald Cave Jewels can also become an amusing play toy for hatchlings.
Unfinished Painting
Name: Unfinished Painting
Description: "Wow you charge so much for your work, i couldn't justify buying it, but can you paint me after...for free?"

Shale Sliver
Name: Shale Sliver
Description: This piece of shale has been shed recently and is rather cool to the touch.

Glowing Tail
Name:Glowing Tail
Description: A strategic escape plan for Emerald Cave Jewels can also become an amusing play toy for hatchlings.

oGmqQsu.png
[item=rusty pickaxe] [b]Name:[/b] Rusty Pickaxe [b]Description:[/b] Sometimes you can't afford to be picky about tools. [item=venomspite invader] [b]Name:[/b] Venomspite Invader [b]Description:[/b] In spite of its fearsome appearance, this fish tastes delicious. [item=citrus lionfish] [b]Name:[/b] Citrus Lionfish [b]Description:[/b] Sometimes hungry dragons try to eat these without removing the spines. Once is usually enough to learn their lesson.
Rusty Pickaxe
Name: Rusty Pickaxe
Description: Sometimes you can't afford to be picky about tools.

Venomspite Invader
Name: Venomspite Invader
Description: In spite of its fearsome appearance, this fish tastes delicious.

Citrus Lionfish
Description: Sometimes hungry dragons try to eat these without removing the spines. Once is usually enough to learn their lesson.
[item=Glowing Tail] [b]Name:[/b] [i]Glowing Tail[/i] [b]Caption: [/b]Perfect lighting to bring to a rave! That'll be a [i]tale[/i] to tell. [item=Pickaxe] [b]Name:[/b] [i]Pickaxe[/i] [b]Caption:[/b] A sturdy iron pickaxe. Now, if you could only find some diamond... [item=Starfall Blossom] [b]Name:[/b] [i]Starfall Blossom[/i] [b]Caption:[/b] Some say the blossoms in Starwood Strand mirror the galaxy's stars themselves shining in its petals.
Glowing Tail
Name: Glowing Tail
Caption: Perfect lighting to bring to a rave! That'll be a tale to tell.

Pickaxe
Name: Pickaxe
Caption: A sturdy iron pickaxe. Now, if you could only find some diamond...

Starfall Blossom
Name: Starfall Blossom
Caption: Some say the blossoms in Starwood Strand mirror the galaxy's stars themselves shining in its petals.
out_of_this_world_banner_by_minecrafternenagirl-d7m8hz9.png
Description: Look what was lion in wait...

Name: Daffodil
Description: Young dragons make these into bouquets for their mothers

Description: Shale Slivers seldom shine, sparkle, shimmer or sing.
Description: Look what was lion in wait...

Name: Daffodil
Description: Young dragons make these into bouquets for their mothers

Description: Shale Slivers seldom shine, sparkle, shimmer or sing.
[quote][item=Unfinished painting] [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#804080][b]Name;[/b] Unfinished painting [b]Caption;[/b] Unfinished? The artist decides that and the frame tells you the truth. This is art, a masterpiece.[/color][/size][/font][/quote] [quote][item=Rusty Pickaxe] [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#804080][b]Name;[/b] Rusty Pickaxe [b]Caption;[/b] It could be an archaeologist’s discovery during their expedition. In reality it was just abandoned years ago by its owner when they got a new one.[/color][/size][/font][/quote] [quote][item=Lume Daffodil] [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=#804080][b]Name;[/b] Lume Daffodil [b]Caption;[/b] One unit of luminous flux that reaches this plant equals the amount of light it will reflect to enhance its colour; which also attract insects to pollinate it.[/color][/size][/font][/quote] [center][font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=#804080][i](did the few changes I felt like doing while looking at them now)[/i][/color][/size][/font][/center]
Quote:
Unfinished Painting
Name; Unfinished painting
Caption;
Unfinished? The artist decides that and the frame tells you the truth. This is art, a masterpiece.

Quote:
Rusty Pickaxe
Name; Rusty Pickaxe
Caption;
It could be an archaeologist’s discovery during their expedition. In reality it was just abandoned years ago by its owner when they got a new one.

Quote:
Lume Daffodil
Name; Lume Daffodil
Caption;
One unit of luminous flux that reaches this plant equals the amount of light it will reflect to enhance its colour; which also attract insects to pollinate it.

(did the few changes I felt like doing while looking at them now)
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 183 184