Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yourself as a Dragon RP *CLOSED*
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36
@Mutty @Harknessy @ikilou @swimpiku @kayjaystarr @digimon11

After having given the bandages to Zven, Poly decided to walk back over towards the Coatl and Nessy, seeing as the other Skydancer was probably still sore about being jumped on earlier and besides that he had his hands full tending to the Guardian. And Amer didn't seem to be much for idle chatter. Actually...everyone seems to be ignoring the poor Tundra dragon over there...so instead of continuing his chat with Nessy (who already seemed busy having a written conversation with the colorful Coatl), Poly wandered over to the Tundra to see what their deal was. "Aloha."
@Mutty @Harknessy @ikilou @swimpiku @kayjaystarr @digimon11

After having given the bandages to Zven, Poly decided to walk back over towards the Coatl and Nessy, seeing as the other Skydancer was probably still sore about being jumped on earlier and besides that he had his hands full tending to the Guardian. And Amer didn't seem to be much for idle chatter. Actually...everyone seems to be ignoring the poor Tundra dragon over there...so instead of continuing his chat with Nessy (who already seemed busy having a written conversation with the colorful Coatl), Poly wandered over to the Tundra to see what their deal was. "Aloha."

Praise the sun! \o/
@Mutty @Harknessy @ikilou @swimpiku @kayjaystarr @polygone

Wings grabbed the bandages out of Zven's hand and said gruffly, "Thanks, I can put it on my own." He wrapped the bandages around his body and saw that fresh blood was turning it red. Turning back to the skydancer, Wings stated, "How can I repay you?"

Wings grabbed the bandages out of Zven's hand and said gruffly, "Thanks, I can put it on my own." He wrapped the bandages around his body and saw that fresh blood was turning it red. Turning back to the skydancer, Wings stated, "How can I repay you?"
ldNLSdw.png
@Mutty @Harknessy @Ikiou @swimpuku @digimon11 @polygone

Zventrate took a small step back in surprise.
"Oh! Really there's no need. Just trying to help a fellow dragon out! That's all." he mumbled

(Hey Mutty I'm going to post a bio thing for Aiuna, the new character soon. That's okay, right?)
@Mutty @Harknessy @Ikiou @swimpuku @digimon11 @polygone

Zventrate took a small step back in surprise.
"Oh! Really there's no need. Just trying to help a fellow dragon out! That's all." he mumbled

(Hey Mutty I'm going to post a bio thing for Aiuna, the new character soon. That's okay, right?)
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png
(@KayJayStarr That's perfectly fine!

@KayJayStarr @Polygone @Ikiou @Digimon11 @SwimPiku @Harknessy

We have a plot, I'm about to post it on the first page/post where the form is! Be sure to check it out!)
(@KayJayStarr That's perfectly fine!

@KayJayStarr @Polygone @Ikiou @Digimon11 @SwimPiku @Harknessy

We have a plot, I'm about to post it on the first page/post where the form is! Be sure to check it out!)
kylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
@KayjayStarr @Polygone @Ikiou @Digimon11 @Swimpiku @Harknessy

Amer eyed the new Guardian. "What is your name? What happened to you?" She asked, stepping so he could see her.

(Posted the plot!)
@KayjayStarr @Polygone @Ikiou @Digimon11 @Swimpiku @Harknessy

Amer eyed the new Guardian. "What is your name? What happened to you?" She asked, stepping so he could see her.

(Posted the plot!)

"Ok, suit yourself. Oh, my name is Wings and I was in a Battle, young Guardian. So who is your charge?" Wings said finally noticing an another Guardian. "She was left behind in the clan so she wouldn't get hurt."

"Ok, suit yourself. Oh, my name is Wings and I was in a Battle, young Guardian. So who is your charge?" Wings said finally noticing an another Guardian. "She was left behind in the clan so she wouldn't get hurt."
ldNLSdw.png
@Mutty

(Here you go! Cool plot by the way)

Name:Aiuna
Species: Spiral
Flight: Wind (but is in Arcane)
Personality: playful and charming, Aiuna has a way with words and is Zventrate's best friend. Acts without thinking and tends to talk way too fast. Makes friends extremely fast.
Picture:http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143371/14337003_350.png?mtime=VZE-aQACkwA
@Mutty

(Here you go! Cool plot by the way)

Name:Aiuna
Species: Spiral
Flight: Wind (but is in Arcane)
Personality: playful and charming, Aiuna has a way with words and is Zventrate's best friend. Acts without thinking and tends to talk way too fast. Makes friends extremely fast.
Picture:http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143371/14337003_350.png?mtime=VZE-aQACkwA
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png
(@KayjayStarr: Accepted!)

@Harknessy @digimon11 @Ikiou @@Swimpiku @Polygone

Amer snorted. "Young? Young? Excuse me, but I'm at least your age, Wings, if not older! As for my Charge, she is with me." Amer explained, lifting a wing and pointing it in Hiss' direction.
(@KayjayStarr: Accepted!)

@Harknessy @digimon11 @Ikiou @@Swimpiku @Polygone

Amer snorted. "Young? Young? Excuse me, but I'm at least your age, Wings, if not older! As for my Charge, she is with me." Amer explained, lifting a wing and pointing it in Hiss' direction.
@Mutty @Harknessy @Polygone @Ikiou @swimpuku @digimon11

Zventrate sighed and sat down, trying to catch his breath. It'd been a long day. When out of the blue, a loud "YOU-HOO! ZVENTRATE! IS THAT YOU!?", interrupted him. Zventrate's head shot up to see none other than his lost clan mate, Aiuna. He waved his wings to get her attention. The female spiral looped down to the group and crushed him in a full body hug.
"Ohmygoshwerehaveyoubeen?!" she rushed out at once.
"Uh, Aiuna… I can't breathe." he gasped out.
"Oh! Whoopsies!" Aiuna giggled and released him. That was when she noticed the others. She waved her facet wings proudly. "Hello everyone! I'm Aiuna! I'm also Mr. Grumpy's best clanmate!" she stated rather loudly.
@Mutty @Harknessy @Polygone @Ikiou @swimpuku @digimon11

Zventrate sighed and sat down, trying to catch his breath. It'd been a long day. When out of the blue, a loud "YOU-HOO! ZVENTRATE! IS THAT YOU!?", interrupted him. Zventrate's head shot up to see none other than his lost clan mate, Aiuna. He waved his wings to get her attention. The female spiral looped down to the group and crushed him in a full body hug.
"Ohmygoshwerehaveyoubeen?!" she rushed out at once.
"Uh, Aiuna… I can't breathe." he gasped out.
"Oh! Whoopsies!" Aiuna giggled and released him. That was when she noticed the others. She waved her facet wings proudly. "Hello everyone! I'm Aiuna! I'm also Mr. Grumpy's best clanmate!" she stated rather loudly.
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png
@polygone @ikilou @swimpiku @kayjaystarr @digimon11 @mutty

Nessy took the quill with a squeak. Her eyes filled with tears. "OMG THANK YOU!" She squeed. "I'm sorry for crying, I'm not used to gifts. How do I say thank you in your language, Hisssssss?" Nessy hissed the name, trying to copy the inflection she heard earlier.

Suddenly she saw a huge spiral. She landed on one of the other skydancers and yelled (a short while after) "Hello everyone! I'm Aiuna! I'm also Mr. Grumpy's best clanmate!"

(OMG I accidentally hit the submit button too early so bear with the edits)
@polygone @ikilou @swimpiku @kayjaystarr @digimon11 @mutty

Nessy took the quill with a squeak. Her eyes filled with tears. "OMG THANK YOU!" She squeed. "I'm sorry for crying, I'm not used to gifts. How do I say thank you in your language, Hisssssss?" Nessy hissed the name, trying to copy the inflection she heard earlier.

Suddenly she saw a huge spiral. She landed on one of the other skydancers and yelled (a short while after) "Hello everyone! I'm Aiuna! I'm also Mr. Grumpy's best clanmate!"

(OMG I accidentally hit the submit button too early so bear with the edits)
If responding to me please PING me!

I probably won't see it otherwise. :3
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36