Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yourself as a Dragon RP *CLOSED*
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36
@kayjaystar @ikiou @swimpuku @harknessy @digimon11 @mutty

Poly let out a chuckle that the little dragon was backing away. "Polygone. Or Poly for short. So tell me then, what's a hatchling doing all the way out here?" He continues to lay where he is, watching the small dragon with his tail slowly moving side to side, not particularly paying attention to anyone else around.

Poly let out a chuckle that the little dragon was backing away. "Polygone. Or Poly for short. So tell me then, what's a hatchling doing all the way out here?" He continues to lay where he is, watching the small dragon with his tail slowly moving side to side, not particularly paying attention to anyone else around.

Praise the sun! \o/
@polygone @ikilou @swimpiku @kayjaystarr @digimon11 @mutty

Nessy sighed.

"I'm not a hatchling!" she yelled loudly, loud enough for everyone to hear. Quieter, she looked at Poly. "I'm an adult dragon, I'm 21 years old. I've had an accident with the spell of eternal youth. I'm kinda stuck as a hatchling forever. And I've always been small for my species.

"In fact I know of several scrolls that do other things. Like adding the Crystal Gene, or changing to another species. Its all a matter of desire. After all, spells this powerful can only mirror (hehehe) what is in your heart."

Nessy sighed.

"I'm not a hatchling!" she yelled loudly, loud enough for everyone to hear. Quieter, she looked at Poly. "I'm an adult dragon, I'm 21 years old. I've had an accident with the spell of eternal youth. I'm kinda stuck as a hatchling forever. And I've always been small for my species.

"In fact I know of several scrolls that do other things. Like adding the Crystal Gene, or changing to another species. Its all a matter of desire. After all, spells this powerful can only mirror (hehehe) what is in your heart."
If responding to me please PING me!

I probably won't see it otherwise. :3

Poly lays there unfaltered by Nessy's words, being amused at her talk of powerful scrolls and all that. "Well you look like a hatchling. And you're acting like a hatchling. So don't get upset when you get confused for a hatchling." He smiles at the dragon, showing off rows of sharp teeth. "That still doesn't explain what you're doing out here on your own, even if you are an older dragon you still look too young to be out on your own, especially if you need to hide like you are."

Poly lays there unfaltered by Nessy's words, being amused at her talk of powerful scrolls and all that. "Well you look like a hatchling. And you're acting like a hatchling. So don't get upset when you get confused for a hatchling." He smiles at the dragon, showing off rows of sharp teeth. "That still doesn't explain what you're doing out here on your own, even if you are an older dragon you still look too young to be out on your own, especially if you need to hide like you are."

Praise the sun! \o/

"Oh right. Sorry. I've been defensive about it lately. My previous travelling companion bid farewell to me a few weeks ago, because he met his one true mate. And she couldn't travel because she is the leader of her clan, so I've been alone for a couple weeks now. And the last group of dragons I encountered were all bullies, they killed my familiar and tried to attack me because they thought I was a hatchling. Then I was really alone."

By now, Nessy had pulled her tail between her legs and drooped her wings. She felt shame at her outburst, and the two weeks of loneliness and the loss of her familiar had broken her heart.

"I guess I should apologize to everyone, but...I have this fear of bullies, and as I'm such a small adult with a hatchling body, I go on the defensive way more than I should."

Nessy lifted the wing without the page underneath to show the bigger dragon a long, fresh scar that ran along her ribs.

"Oh right. Sorry. I've been defensive about it lately. My previous travelling companion bid farewell to me a few weeks ago, because he met his one true mate. And she couldn't travel because she is the leader of her clan, so I've been alone for a couple weeks now. And the last group of dragons I encountered were all bullies, they killed my familiar and tried to attack me because they thought I was a hatchling. Then I was really alone."

By now, Nessy had pulled her tail between her legs and drooped her wings. She felt shame at her outburst, and the two weeks of loneliness and the loss of her familiar had broken her heart.

"I guess I should apologize to everyone, but...I have this fear of bullies, and as I'm such a small adult with a hatchling body, I go on the defensive way more than I should."

Nessy lifted the wing without the page underneath to show the bigger dragon a long, fresh scar that ran along her ribs.

@Harknessy @ikilou @swimpiku @kayjaystarr @digimon11 @mutty

Poly listened intently to the little dragon, his smile fading as her story went on. "Hmm..." When she lifted her wing he got up and stepped closer, inspecting what was probably an open gash recently. "Well as luck would have it I'm not really a bully. Not sure if you saw but the only reason I jumped on Sir Grump over there is because his clan and I don't really get along very well, so he owes me dinner." He motions over to Zventrate with his head.

"Actually you're not the only one who's been left alone. I was injured in a fight with a Guardian while my clan was out hunting, apparently I picked their charge as lunch and well...you can guess why I'm so careful around that Coatl you're cowering behind. I couldn't keep up, so they left me behind. A couple days later I was just recovered enough to go hunting again and suddenly this Spiral shows up and scares away the mice I was stalking, I follow them back a ways and see that this Skydancer was a part of their clan. Fast forward and here I am, looking for something to eat again when here comes the guy, tired already from being chased and a few feet from where I was hiding. I just wish I'd've kept myself from growling and giving away that I was there."

Poly listened intently to the little dragon, his smile fading as her story went on. "Hmm..." When she lifted her wing he got up and stepped closer, inspecting what was probably an open gash recently. "Well as luck would have it I'm not really a bully. Not sure if you saw but the only reason I jumped on Sir Grump over there is because his clan and I don't really get along very well, so he owes me dinner." He motions over to Zventrate with his head.

"Actually you're not the only one who's been left alone. I was injured in a fight with a Guardian while my clan was out hunting, apparently I picked their charge as lunch and well...you can guess why I'm so careful around that Coatl you're cowering behind. I couldn't keep up, so they left me behind. A couple days later I was just recovered enough to go hunting again and suddenly this Spiral shows up and scares away the mice I was stalking, I follow them back a ways and see that this Skydancer was a part of their clan. Fast forward and here I am, looking for something to eat again when here comes the guy, tired already from being chased and a few feet from where I was hiding. I just wish I'd've kept myself from growling and giving away that I was there."

Praise the sun! \o/
@Harknessy @ikiou @swimpuku @polygone @digimon11 @mutty

"Oh jeez!" Zventrate exclaimed. Healing was more of his clanmate's thing. He noticed a tree nearby had huge leaves. Wasting no time, he grabbed the leaves and started pulling them down.
"Here. Use these. Orrrr do you need assistance?" he asked nervously.

(IS THIS POSSIBLE!?!?!"
@Harknessy @ikiou @swimpuku @polygone @digimon11 @mutty

"Oh jeez!" Zventrate exclaimed. Healing was more of his clanmate's thing. He noticed a tree nearby had huge leaves. Wasting no time, he grabbed the leaves and started pulling them down.
"Here. Use these. Orrrr do you need assistance?" he asked nervously.

(IS THIS POSSIBLE!?!?!"
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png

Nessy looked at the mirror curiously.

"So...you don't eat plants or bugs? That's awful! I mean, sure bugs are tiny, but if you find a good termite mound, you can eat until full."

Nessy giggled at this, dropping her wing. She ate whatever she could find or catch, though she hated hurting small animals like mice.

Nessy looked at the mirror curiously.

"So...you don't eat plants or bugs? That's awful! I mean, sure bugs are tiny, but if you find a good termite mound, you can eat until full."

Nessy giggled at this, dropping her wing. She ate whatever she could find or catch, though she hated hurting small animals like mice.

"Yeah, no thanks. Mirrors aren't really big on plant food, and bugs may be fine to you, but for me I might as well just be eating dirt. Actually thinking about it I should go find a river or something and go fishing, haven't had some nice sea food in a while." Poly laughs a little, thinking of how much simpler it'd be to just go fishing. There'd be a lot less dragons around for one... "Hmm...Well it appears our new guardian friend over there just wants something to heal that cut of his, and I don't think Sir Grump is going to magically find a bandage in those leaves he's picking. Got any magic scrolls of healing, by chance?" He motions over towards the Guardian that Nelly was originally hiding from while talking about him, and then towards the remaining mess of scrolls up in and around the tree that Nessy still hasn't picked up.

"Yeah, no thanks. Mirrors aren't really big on plant food, and bugs may be fine to you, but for me I might as well just be eating dirt. Actually thinking about it I should go find a river or something and go fishing, haven't had some nice sea food in a while." Poly laughs a little, thinking of how much simpler it'd be to just go fishing. There'd be a lot less dragons around for one... "Hmm...Well it appears our new guardian friend over there just wants something to heal that cut of his, and I don't think Sir Grump is going to magically find a bandage in those leaves he's picking. Got any magic scrolls of healing, by chance?" He motions over towards the Guardian that Nelly was originally hiding from while talking about him, and then towards the remaining mess of scrolls up in and around the tree that Nessy still hasn't picked up.

Praise the sun! \o/

(lol Nelly. I could try singing rap but I promise it won't sound good)

----

Nessy looked over at the guardian, then up again into the tree. It would probably take less than a minute to get up there and get her stuff.

Crouching, she leaped into the air. On the ground, yes, she looked like a hatchling. But no hatchling flew like she did. Years of practice because of her smaller stature had made her wings strong, and within the space of 45 seconds, she had reached the hollow where she had stashed her stuff. A quick wave of the claw broke the protective seal, and she grabbed the bag. Then, gracefully, she dove, slowing just in time to land next to poly, tickling his ear playfully with her tail as she passed.

"Hmmm, let me see" She said, rummaging in her bag. "Scroll of crystal, scroll of tundra, scroll of eternal bathroom breaks, bottle of rum, bird scull, scarf, hat, OOOH MY FAVORITE QUILL!, blank notes, ooooh thats where my tea tree oil was, hmmm, letter of property, salt, obsidian, OOH a spider" Nessy pulled her head out to pop the spider in her mouth before diving back in "And...a bandage...No scroll of healing, but here, use the bandage"

Nessy held the bandage out to Poly expectantly. She still didn't want to approach the guardians yet, they were so much bigger and scarier than everyone else. Plus, her last attempt at bandaging something had ended very badly indeed.

(Also sorry about my inability to write short posts. I'm a writer and I just want to say I love role playing with all of you omg. You are all so nice to me, and I have no clue what I am doing yet....

Also, @Mutty - is it okay if I enter another dragon character later? Like if we ever move out of the clearing and go elsewhere, I have one I might want to enter now that I have a better feel of roleplaying. I'm still working on their talking patterns and suchlike)

(Also my computer doubleposted, then deleted both so lemme try again. Sometimes my internet be slow and crappy)

(lol Nelly. I could try singing rap but I promise it won't sound good)

----

Nessy looked over at the guardian, then up again into the tree. It would probably take less than a minute to get up there and get her stuff.

Crouching, she leaped into the air. On the ground, yes, she looked like a hatchling. But no hatchling flew like she did. Years of practice because of her smaller stature had made her wings strong, and within the space of 45 seconds, she had reached the hollow where she had stashed her stuff. A quick wave of the claw broke the protective seal, and she grabbed the bag. Then, gracefully, she dove, slowing just in time to land next to poly, tickling his ear playfully with her tail as she passed.

"Hmmm, let me see" She said, rummaging in her bag. "Scroll of crystal, scroll of tundra, scroll of eternal bathroom breaks, bottle of rum, bird scull, scarf, hat, OOOH MY FAVORITE QUILL!, blank notes, ooooh thats where my tea tree oil was, hmmm, letter of property, salt, obsidian, OOH a spider" Nessy pulled her head out to pop the spider in her mouth before diving back in "And...a bandage...No scroll of healing, but here, use the bandage"

Nessy held the bandage out to Poly expectantly. She still didn't want to approach the guardians yet, they were so much bigger and scarier than everyone else. Plus, her last attempt at bandaging something had ended very badly indeed.

(Also sorry about my inability to write short posts. I'm a writer and I just want to say I love role playing with all of you omg. You are all so nice to me, and I have no clue what I am doing yet....

Also, @Mutty - is it okay if I enter another dragon character later? Like if we ever move out of the clearing and go elsewhere, I have one I might want to enter now that I have a better feel of roleplaying. I'm still working on their talking patterns and suchlike)

(Also my computer doubleposted, then deleted both so lemme try again. Sometimes my internet be slow and crappy)

@polygone @Harknessy @ikilou @swimpiku @kayjaystarr @digimon11

(DANG! Sorry for not answering til now! I wasn't online until a few minutes ago! *literally only logs on here to feed dragons, incubate eggs, check messages, and answer this rp* Hehe!

@Harknessy: Sure! Like I said before, you can have more than one character! I would say however many you want, but I don't want someone to have, like, ten characters and only play three of them, you know?)

Amer watched the Mirror-Poly-get up and make his way over to where Hiss stood with another dragon, a hatc- oh, no, apparently not a hatchling, according to their yell. Whoops. Sensing the other two meant no harm to her Charge, the Ivory Guardian turned her attention to the newcomer, a male of her species that was apparently pretty hurt. Worry was only apparent in her eyes as she slowly made her way towards the stranger. "What happened?" she asked calmly, glancing between the larger male's face and his wound.

Hiss sat and listened, mentally commenting on Poly and Nessy's conversation. It was sad what had happened to the two of them, and she wished she could comfort them somehow. At Polygone's mention of being cautious around her and Amer, though, she shook her head "no" quickly. Amer wouldn't hurt them! Yes, she was protective, but she had her reasons to be! After all the two of them had been through... Her bright green eyes dulled for a moment, and she zoned out of the conversation for a moment as memories washed over her. When the Coatl came back to, Nessy was digging through her bag. What did I miss?
@polygone @Harknessy @ikilou @swimpiku @kayjaystarr @digimon11

(DANG! Sorry for not answering til now! I wasn't online until a few minutes ago! *literally only logs on here to feed dragons, incubate eggs, check messages, and answer this rp* Hehe!

@Harknessy: Sure! Like I said before, you can have more than one character! I would say however many you want, but I don't want someone to have, like, ten characters and only play three of them, you know?)

Amer watched the Mirror-Poly-get up and make his way over to where Hiss stood with another dragon, a hatc- oh, no, apparently not a hatchling, according to their yell. Whoops. Sensing the other two meant no harm to her Charge, the Ivory Guardian turned her attention to the newcomer, a male of her species that was apparently pretty hurt. Worry was only apparent in her eyes as she slowly made her way towards the stranger. "What happened?" she asked calmly, glancing between the larger male's face and his wound.

Hiss sat and listened, mentally commenting on Poly and Nessy's conversation. It was sad what had happened to the two of them, and she wished she could comfort them somehow. At Polygone's mention of being cautious around her and Amer, though, she shook her head "no" quickly. Amer wouldn't hurt them! Yes, she was protective, but she had her reasons to be! After all the two of them had been through... Her bright green eyes dulled for a moment, and she zoned out of the conversation for a moment as memories washed over her. When the Coatl came back to, Nessy was digging through her bag. What did I miss?
kylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36