Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed Temporary
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 154 155
@Alternatewarning

I have a Nightshatter and a Brightheart chest which going off current lowest AH value come to 60k together. Could I do those two and the other 15k in treasure?
@Alternatewarning

I have a Nightshatter and a Brightheart chest which going off current lowest AH value come to 60k together. Could I do those two and the other 15k in treasure?
tumblr_ntm7epgFYF1so3ak9o1_500.gif
@ghibli22
Sure, that sounds good to me. Just send me a PM
@ghibli22
Sure, that sounds good to me. Just send me a PM
@Absolutewarning

yes, the scarf and the familiar.
@Absolutewarning

yes, the scarf and the familiar.
kzfQS2f.png
@Bumblecrow
That's not my username, sorry I didn't get the ping! I'll double check with goil, she'd been off so I need to make sure she didn't get the scarf without tell me, and then get back to you
@Bumblecrow
That's not my username, sorry I didn't get the ping! I'll double check with goil, she'd been off so I need to make sure she didn't get the scarf without tell me, and then get back to you
@Alternatewarning

Eep, sorry about that. Would you like me to send the scarf over right now?
@Alternatewarning

Eep, sorry about that. Would you like me to send the scarf over right now?
kzfQS2f.png
@Bumblecrow
I checked with goil and between the two of us we almost have enough for the scarf so no thank you!
We will, however trade the longneck wanderer for a brightheart chest
@Bumblecrow
I checked with goil and between the two of us we almost have enough for the scarf so no thank you!
We will, however trade the longneck wanderer for a brightheart chest
@Alternatewarning

Do you have an extra coreburst? If so can i trade two brighthearts, a shatter the night, and 2kt for it which comes round to 72kt which is the lowest price on the AH?
@Alternatewarning

Do you have an extra coreburst? If so can i trade two brighthearts, a shatter the night, and 2kt for it which comes round to 72kt which is the lowest price on the AH?
LIo8D8G.gif
@Alternatewarning

Alrighty. I'll send it right on over.
@Alternatewarning

Alrighty. I'll send it right on over.
kzfQS2f.png
@NeonStrom
Checking...nope, sadly. If I get one today I will ping you though
@NeonStrom
Checking...nope, sadly. If I get one today I will ping you though
@Alternatewarning

How much for the red rose flower crown, the red and gold flair scarf, and the silver glasses?
@Alternatewarning

How much for the red rose flower crown, the red and gold flair scarf, and the silver glasses?
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 154 155