Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed Temporary
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155
@Teal
We have 1 ice and 1 plague! We'll swap for any other type of egg, preferably ones we don't have though, which would be: lightning, fire, light, and shadow
@Teal
We have 1 ice and 1 plague! We'll swap for any other type of egg, preferably ones we don't have though, which would be: lightning, fire, light, and shadow
@Alternatewarning

Aw, do you no longer have an Arcane egg? That's the main one I'm after. c:
@Alternatewarning

Aw, do you no longer have an Arcane egg? That's the main one I'm after. c:
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
@frozenpumpkin
We do!

@Teal
We'll take one water but not two, since we have one already! Send the egg(s) to @goilat28paces with a PM explaining what she should be sending back
@frozenpumpkin
We do!

@Teal
We'll take one water but not two, since we have one already! Send the egg(s) to @goilat28paces with a PM explaining what she should be sending back
@Teal
Yep!
@Teal
Yep!
@Alternatewarning

So, my Black Tulip Flowerfall + 40kt for your Arcane egg and Nocturne egg? Sorry if I got that wrong, I'm a tad bit confused.
@Alternatewarning

So, my Black Tulip Flowerfall + 40kt for your Arcane egg and Nocturne egg? Sorry if I got that wrong, I'm a tad bit confused.
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
@frozenpumpkin
Looks good to me. However, I do want to check with @goilat28paces first. If she says yes you'll get a PM with the eggs!
@frozenpumpkin
Looks good to me. However, I do want to check with @goilat28paces first. If she says yes you'll get a PM with the eggs!
@Alternatewarning

Sounds good to me!
@Alternatewarning

Sounds good to me!
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
@frozenpumpkin
She says yes but her computer is currently in pieces being fixed so...it may be a little while before she can send anything
@frozenpumpkin
She says yes but her computer is currently in pieces being fixed so...it may be a little while before she can send anything
@Alternatewarning

That's fine, haha. I don't have a particular deadline to 'needing' these eggs until the new color wheel comes out, so unless I wake up to a post about that on the homepage tomorrow morning I'm fine with being patient... Thanks so much! @goilat28paces, feel free to message me whenever is most convenient for you. <3
@Alternatewarning

That's fine, haha. I don't have a particular deadline to 'needing' these eggs until the new color wheel comes out, so unless I wake up to a post about that on the homepage tomorrow morning I'm fine with being patient... Thanks so much! @goilat28paces, feel free to message me whenever is most convenient for you. <3
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
@Alternatewarning

Would you mind pinging me once you open this thread back up? I see some things I would be very interested in :)
@Alternatewarning

Would you mind pinging me once you open this thread back up? I see some things I would be very interested in :)
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155