Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Puns
1 2 3
@Heropon:

Now you're just winging it.
@Heropon:

Now you're just winging it.
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
How many Altos does it take to change a light bulb? Zero, none can reach high enough!
*laughs*
*cries because she is a Tenor and she can't even reach Alto pitch*
How many Altos does it take to change a light bulb? Zero, none can reach high enough!
*laughs*
*cries because she is a Tenor and she can't even reach Alto pitch*
@Articuno2011 tenors for the win :>

my best moment in all of my punning life was the time i got a crapton of mosquito bites from checking out this house near a swamp with the realtor.

his name is terry, and he had insisted that we go and look at that house, which i thought was horrid.

my sister kept shouting that it was terrible, so i looked at her and went 'did you mean... terry-ble?'

my dad laughed. it was glorious.
@Articuno2011 tenors for the win :>

my best moment in all of my punning life was the time i got a crapton of mosquito bites from checking out this house near a swamp with the realtor.

his name is terry, and he had insisted that we go and look at that house, which i thought was horrid.

my sister kept shouting that it was terrible, so i looked at her and went 'did you mean... terry-ble?'

my dad laughed. it was glorious.
my friend came up with a good one the other day,

whats the difference between a well dressed man on a bicycle, and a poorly dressed man on a tricycle?

Attire
my friend came up with a good one the other day,

whats the difference between a well dressed man on a bicycle, and a poorly dressed man on a tricycle?

Attire
I have another one but this one is pretty bad.
Jesus gradually talks louder? Jesus crescendo!

I'll just walk myself and my music related puns outta here now
I have another one but this one is pretty bad.
Jesus gradually talks louder? Jesus crescendo!

I'll just walk myself and my music related puns outta here now
Well that was onix-pected.
Well that was onix-pected.
Lichtdrache.gif
This thread is purrfect.

Mew guys are amazing and hilarious
This thread is purrfect.

Mew guys are amazing and hilarious
this is purrobably one of the best fureads i've come across in a long time; i'm pawsitive.

purrsonaly i believe this is better than any old litterature that're reclawmmended.
this is purrobably one of the best fureads i've come across in a long time; i'm pawsitive.

purrsonaly i believe this is better than any old litterature that're reclawmmended.
When puppies eat something they shouldn't, they might PUPchuck! Be careful what you feed them!
When puppies eat something they shouldn't, they might PUPchuck! Be careful what you feed them!
[funny joke] (laugh at it please)
Wynat?
Wynat?
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
1 2 3