Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Puns
1 2 3
What do you call a bird wraped in a soft taco shell?

Birdito.
What do you call a bird wraped in a soft taco shell?

Birdito.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
Man, I hope this joke doesn't FLY over anyone's heads.
Man, I hope this joke doesn't FLY over anyone's heads.
9u2r6e.jpg
| tumblr |
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0a/4b/c4/0a4bc4fa11b7e40ae4e23d2cfafa0ef9.jpg[/img]
0a4bc4fa11b7e40ae4e23d2cfafa0ef9.jpg
Pfffft -chuckles to self-

My gf @Yield is the pun goddess I swear.
Pfffft -chuckles to self-

My gf @Yield is the pun goddess I swear.
Okay @Talo I'll tell my story.

So I work I with animals. The other day we had a frog pass away. My boss asked me if I knew it died and I said. "You mean the frog that 'croaked'?"

She does not enjoy puns. ;n; She did not find it funny.
Okay @Talo I'll tell my story.

So I work I with animals. The other day we had a frog pass away. My boss asked me if I knew it died and I said. "You mean the frog that 'croaked'?"

She does not enjoy puns. ;n; She did not find it funny.
al2p7n.jpg
@Heropon

*gasps* so I have been helping write a play at my summer camp. How part of it went was this:
Mary: I'd give my right arm for a real cheese pizza.
Me: I'll give you a finger for a slice.
Mary: It was a figure of speech.

I wanted after it to be this:
Me: You mean a 'finger' of speech.

I love puns.
@Heropon

*gasps* so I have been helping write a play at my summer camp. How part of it went was this:
Mary: I'd give my right arm for a real cheese pizza.
Me: I'll give you a finger for a slice.
Mary: It was a figure of speech.

I wanted after it to be this:
Me: You mean a 'finger' of speech.

I love puns.
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
*hops on the bandwagon* So my local newspaper was holding a pun contest, so I entered ten, expecting at least one could win- but no pun in ten did [i]ahh? Aaahhhhhh??[/i] [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6fc1/f/2014/193/1/2/surprise__by_pikachumaster-d7qedbi.gif[/img]
*hops on the bandwagon*

So my local newspaper was holding a pun contest, so I entered ten, expecting at least one could win- but no pun in ten did

ahh? Aaahhhhhh??
surprise__by_pikachumaster-d7qedbi.gif
Untitled_Artwork.png
My sister doesn't really like bananas, so whenever we have any I purposely offer her one, and when she says no I ask, "Why? Do you find them 'unappealing'?"

But my best pun accomplishment would have to be the time we had waffles for breakfast, not just any waffles, Eggo brand waffles... And our Legos were near by. So of course, being the clever person I am, I grabbed a handful of our Lego people, dropped them onto her waffles, and whispered "I Lego'd your Eggo."

She has thrown things at me for my puns.
My sister doesn't really like bananas, so whenever we have any I purposely offer her one, and when she says no I ask, "Why? Do you find them 'unappealing'?"

But my best pun accomplishment would have to be the time we had waffles for breakfast, not just any waffles, Eggo brand waffles... And our Legos were near by. So of course, being the clever person I am, I grabbed a handful of our Lego people, dropped them onto her waffles, and whispered "I Lego'd your Eggo."

She has thrown things at me for my puns.
@TheCanadian

oh
my
gosh

I laughed XD

And how did the hipster burn his mouth?

He drank his tea before it was cool
@TheCanadian

oh
my
gosh

I laughed XD

And how did the hipster burn his mouth?

He drank his tea before it was cool
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
@couchprincess

I am to please

I must say though, I don't mean to offend, but if you were a killer whale you'd be terrible in an orcastra but you would would have killer looks
@couchprincess

I am to please

I must say though, I don't mean to offend, but if you were a killer whale you'd be terrible in an orcastra but you would would have killer looks
Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 3