Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 0 gems at 1:680 [CLOSED]
1 2 3
Basically what I said in the title. 680 treasure per gem, and I'd prefer to buy in bulk where possible. :)

0/0 traded

Past transactions:
25-26/06/15: 1700/1500 traded
12-13/08/15: 1280/7001200 traded
Basically what I said in the title. 680 treasure per gem, and I'd prefer to buy in bulk where possible. :)

0/0 traded

Past transactions:
25-26/06/15: 1700/1500 traded
12-13/08/15: 1280/7001200 traded
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@lundlaeva
I'll sell you 400 for 224kT
@lundlaeva
I'll sell you 400 for 224kT
EOrlrwo.gif
@Nobody7713 Sounds great! I'll send you the treasure. :)
@Nobody7713 Sounds great! I'll send you the treasure. :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva I'll sell you 100G for 56kT.
@Lundlaeva I'll sell you 100G for 56kT.
@Maeze Sounds good, I'll send the treasure over. :) Thanks!
@Maeze Sounds good, I'll send the treasure over. :) Thanks!
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

How many more gems would you still be interested in buying?
@Lundlaeva

How many more gems would you still be interested in buying?
jA0Unwf.png lfpb_by_anuacyl-d889j33.png 2h6gdhe.png
@NiTi1 I'm still looking for 1000 more gems.
@NiTi1 I'm still looking for 1000 more gems.
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

Great!
Would you be interested in 1200?

If not, 1000 is fine with me (:
@Lundlaeva

Great!
Would you be interested in 1200?

If not, 1000 is fine with me (:
jA0Unwf.png lfpb_by_anuacyl-d889j33.png 2h6gdhe.png
@NiTi1 Yes, sure, I can do 1200! I make that 672K treasure. I'll send it over now - thanks. :)
@NiTi1 Yes, sure, I can do 1200! I make that 672K treasure. I'll send it over now - thanks. :)
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

I'll sell you 700 gems at 1:680. 476kt total, that ok?

jk sold them sorry T_T
@Lundlaeva

I'll sell you 700 gems at 1:680. 476kt total, that ok?

jk sold them sorry T_T
MiYFQWd.gif
1 2 3