Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Byways - Post-apocalyptic Pokemon RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Watchdog @Wallow @kamiden @APotatoDragon @QueenofEmbers @TurkFish @hotdoge @Leondragon

Cosmo gave a shaky breath when he was not discovered by the zangoose, and he backed away from the spilt blood on wobbly paws. When he managed to back far away enough that the smell of blood was not clogging his nose, however, he scented another thing. It smelled like extremely rip berries. The furfrou grimaced. He loved berries as much as the next pokemon, but he hated the rotten ones.

As he turned to head back into the city - in a new direction from the terrifying zangoose, he spotted another pokemon. A furret, maybe? He'd never seen many of their breed in the show hall. He crouched down in some semblance of a defense position.
@Watchdog @Wallow @kamiden @APotatoDragon @QueenofEmbers @TurkFish @hotdoge @Leondragon

Cosmo gave a shaky breath when he was not discovered by the zangoose, and he backed away from the spilt blood on wobbly paws. When he managed to back far away enough that the smell of blood was not clogging his nose, however, he scented another thing. It smelled like extremely rip berries. The furfrou grimaced. He loved berries as much as the next pokemon, but he hated the rotten ones.

As he turned to head back into the city - in a new direction from the terrifying zangoose, he spotted another pokemon. A furret, maybe? He'd never seen many of their breed in the show hall. He crouched down in some semblance of a defense position.
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@watchdog sorry, I don't think I can keep up with this rp anymore D: I gotta withdraw.
@watchdog sorry, I don't think I can keep up with this rp anymore D: I gotta withdraw.
[size=2]@TurkFish [columns][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/162.png[/img] [nextcol][font=century gothic][color=#427C2E][size=6]SAGE[/size][/color][/font][/columns] [size=2]The lanky furret wrinkled her nose as she bit into the next berry she found, squinting her eyes and trying in vain to ignore the taste. It was a sickly strange flavor, washing hot and slimy over her tongue as she swallowed it down. What she would give for a fresh pool of water. The heat of the day did little but heighten her thirst, and made the stickiness in her mouth all the more irritating. A rustle behind her made Sage spin around, alarmed. The fur at the nape of her neck raised, and she dropped to all fours to address this potential threat. Granted, she wanted very little to do with fighting, and sorely hoped that this stranger was benevolent. And... Oh. It was a furfrou. A half-styled one, at that. She'd seen them before, but this one's grooming didn't quite look finished. With a haircut like that, it must have been tame. She breathed out softly, letting her hackles lay flat as she inquired cautiously, [color=#427C2E]"Are you lost?"[/color]
@TurkFish

162.png SAGE
The lanky furret wrinkled her nose as she bit into the next berry she found, squinting her eyes and trying in vain to ignore the taste. It was a sickly strange flavor, washing hot and slimy over her tongue as she swallowed it down. What she would give for a fresh pool of water. The heat of the day did little but heighten her thirst, and made the stickiness in her mouth all the more irritating.
A rustle behind her made Sage spin around, alarmed. The fur at the nape of her neck raised, and she dropped to all fours to address this potential threat. Granted, she wanted very little to do with fighting, and sorely hoped that this stranger was benevolent. And... Oh. It was a furfrou. A half-styled one, at that. She'd seen them before, but this one's grooming didn't quite look finished. With a haircut like that, it must have been tame.
She breathed out softly, letting her hackles lay flat as she inquired cautiously, "Are you lost?"
@hotdoge

Sitting beneath a yellow apricot tree, Ollie watched a cloud drift aimlessly in the light blue sky. In these quiet moments, Ollie's mind, like the cloud, drifted. She was not careless, however. Her ears and nose were attuned to the slightest difference in her surrounding environment. At this particular moment, they warned her of a nearby rustling. Focused, Ollie slowly rose from her spot. The rustling continued. Holding her breath, Ollie, in a slightly crouched position, took a step forward, and carefully avoided any loose twigs. Drawing nearer, her ears picked up on "Are you lost?" and her nose detected two pokemon. They were, for all Ollie knew, potential survivors.

"Best stick in a group," she thought.

"Hi," she spoke, her voice with a slight scottish lilit.
@hotdoge

Sitting beneath a yellow apricot tree, Ollie watched a cloud drift aimlessly in the light blue sky. In these quiet moments, Ollie's mind, like the cloud, drifted. She was not careless, however. Her ears and nose were attuned to the slightest difference in her surrounding environment. At this particular moment, they warned her of a nearby rustling. Focused, Ollie slowly rose from her spot. The rustling continued. Holding her breath, Ollie, in a slightly crouched position, took a step forward, and carefully avoided any loose twigs. Drawing nearer, her ears picked up on "Are you lost?" and her nose detected two pokemon. They were, for all Ollie knew, potential survivors.

"Best stick in a group," she thought.

"Hi," she spoke, her voice with a slight scottish lilit.
@hotdoge @Leondragon

Cosmo let out a yelp when the furret whipped around, and he took several steps back, his own hackles raised - though it looked silly with all his fluff. But the pokemon before him seemed to settle down, and after a brief staring contest, he stood back up straight, clearing his throat. "Not...particularly." He stated, his voice rough from disuse. Or perhaps from all his barking, howling and yelping in terror he'd been doing. "Since I don't really have anywhere to return to." He hesitated, before stepping closer. "You're...not hostile?" He questioned, tilting his head.

And suddenly, there was another voice. Cosmo let out another yelp, stumbled ungracefully, and fell over, yelling, "No! An ambush!" in a dramatic manor.
@hotdoge @Leondragon

Cosmo let out a yelp when the furret whipped around, and he took several steps back, his own hackles raised - though it looked silly with all his fluff. But the pokemon before him seemed to settle down, and after a brief staring contest, he stood back up straight, clearing his throat. "Not...particularly." He stated, his voice rough from disuse. Or perhaps from all his barking, howling and yelping in terror he'd been doing. "Since I don't really have anywhere to return to." He hesitated, before stepping closer. "You're...not hostile?" He questioned, tilting his head.

And suddenly, there was another voice. Cosmo let out another yelp, stumbled ungracefully, and fell over, yelling, "No! An ambush!" in a dramatic manor.
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@turkfish
@hotdoge

" No an ambush!" yelped a new voice. Ollie emerged from the bushes, holding her claws and posture in a submissive manner.

"I mean no harm, or intrusion. I happened to be close by, and heard one of you. I came to investigate. My apologies for starling you," she said, looking sheepishly at the Furret and Furfrou.
@turkfish
@hotdoge

" No an ambush!" yelped a new voice. Ollie emerged from the bushes, holding her claws and posture in a submissive manner.

"I mean no harm, or intrusion. I happened to be close by, and heard one of you. I came to investigate. My apologies for starling you," she said, looking sheepishly at the Furret and Furfrou.
[size=2]@TurkFish @Leondragon [columns][img]http://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/162.png[/img] [nextcol][font=century gothic][color=#427C2E][size=6]SAGE[/size][/color][/font][/columns] [size=2][color=#427C2E]"Hostile? Oh, my, no,"[/color] she replied, at ease now as the furfrou didn't attack or aggrieve her. Sage watched the stranger with interest, growing ever more concerned for his well being as she began to notice just how disheveled he really was. He was covered in dirt, his fur was matted, and he looked tired and hungry, let alone afraid. [color=#427C2E]"Did you lose your human? You don't look like you're feeling to well."[/color] She took a few steps toward him, only to hop backward, fur raising once again, as he put on that dramatic display. [i]Ambush? By who? Where?[/i] The furret glanced around frantically, only to spot yet another pokemon emerging from the undergrowth. This newcomer was much larger than she was, a chesnaught, it seemed, but it had no apparent air of hostility. While startled, Sage didn't feel any renewed threat. And oh, it seemed this stranger was just as alarmed as the furfrou was, as it shrank away in an attempt to appease from the moment it realized its accidental "ambush". The lithe furret was quick to reply, [color=#427C2E]"Oh, no, no! It's alright! You meant no harm. Are you lost, as well?"
@TurkFish @Leondragon

162.png SAGE
"Hostile? Oh, my, no," she replied, at ease now as the furfrou didn't attack or aggrieve her. Sage watched the stranger with interest, growing ever more concerned for his well being as she began to notice just how disheveled he really was. He was covered in dirt, his fur was matted, and he looked tired and hungry, let alone afraid. "Did you lose your human? You don't look like you're feeling to well."
She took a few steps toward him, only to hop backward, fur raising once again, as he put on that dramatic display. Ambush? By who? Where? The furret glanced around frantically, only to spot yet another pokemon emerging from the undergrowth. This newcomer was much larger than she was, a chesnaught, it seemed, but it had no apparent air of hostility. While startled, Sage didn't feel any renewed threat. And oh, it seemed this stranger was just as alarmed as the furfrou was, as it shrank away in an attempt to appease from the moment it realized its accidental "ambush".
The lithe furret was quick to reply, "Oh, no, no! It's alright! You meant no harm. Are you lost, as well?"
@hotdoge

"In a different sort of way," Ollie thought. "I am. I've been in this area for a few months. How about you?" Ollie took a second to assess her acquaintances. The furfrou seemed a tad bit sensitive, white the furret, so far, was relatively mild.
@hotdoge

"In a different sort of way," Ollie thought. "I am. I've been in this area for a few months. How about you?" Ollie took a second to assess her acquaintances. The furfrou seemed a tad bit sensitive, white the furret, so far, was relatively mild.
@Leondragon @hotdoge @TurkFish

As Mango heard talking, he turned quickly, walking fast over to the voices. Pokemon? Hopefully. His breath caught in his throat when he noticed a Chesnaught. As he watched closer, a Furfrou. And a furret. Three versus one. No, he couldn't attack them. Take them on all by himself... could result in death for him. There musn't be anyone left, a voice told him. Just attack. Kill. Survive. He shook his head and yelled.

"SHUT UP!"
@Leondragon @hotdoge @TurkFish

As Mango heard talking, he turned quickly, walking fast over to the voices. Pokemon? Hopefully. His breath caught in his throat when he noticed a Chesnaught. As he watched closer, a Furfrou. And a furret. Three versus one. No, he couldn't attack them. Take them on all by himself... could result in death for him. There musn't be anyone left, a voice told him. Just attack. Kill. Survive. He shook his head and yelled.

"SHUT UP!"
tumblr_no0eo2246s1tjsogwo1_500.gif
@Wallow @QueenofEmbers @TurkFish @hotdoge @Leondragon
((Ooc: I want to apologize guys, I May be gone for another day or two. Something funny is happening with my internet; nothing wants to connect, despite being connected to both router and internet, and thus far all my attempts at trouble shooting have been unsuccessful. I'm on my phone now. :/
And another note, aPotatodragon and kamiden have left the rp.))

Richard momentarily pressed himself closer to the wall and tried, unsuccessfully, to make himself intangible, mind going momentarily blank with something akin to panic.

He didn't want a fight!

He could sense her fear though, a simple side effect from being a ghost type. However, fear didn't mean unable to fight; it often made opponents all the more desperate.

He didn't mean it, but he knew a lot of people found him scary.

"I don't want to fight. If I come out so we can talk, you're not going to attack me right?"
@Wallow @QueenofEmbers @TurkFish @hotdoge @Leondragon
((Ooc: I want to apologize guys, I May be gone for another day or two. Something funny is happening with my internet; nothing wants to connect, despite being connected to both router and internet, and thus far all my attempts at trouble shooting have been unsuccessful. I'm on my phone now. :/
And another note, aPotatodragon and kamiden have left the rp.))

Richard momentarily pressed himself closer to the wall and tried, unsuccessfully, to make himself intangible, mind going momentarily blank with something akin to panic.

He didn't want a fight!

He could sense her fear though, a simple side effect from being a ghost type. However, fear didn't mean unable to fight; it often made opponents all the more desperate.

He didn't mean it, but he knew a lot of people found him scary.

"I don't want to fight. If I come out so we can talk, you're not going to attack me right?"
wpEE9mo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8