Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We are Connected- OOC thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@AerisBlanchett That's perfectly fine! ^v^ After-all, this roleplay is by far one of the most polished I've seen here. It'll be worth the wait!
@AerisBlanchett That's perfectly fine! ^v^ After-all, this roleplay is by far one of the most polished I've seen here. It'll be worth the wait!
tumblr_md4lyzCNNj1qlajmo.gifwhole_dang_mystery_gang_by_rainslick-d85c9wp.gifbill__cipher__px___by_v_faby_v-d6cal7h.gif
Thank you!! That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me ;w;

@InvaderCristi

Everyone. I'm currently suffering from artist block at the moment, and I am totally aloof right now. I have no idea how this happened, but I've been really out of it these past few days, so I'll get back to colouring all the sprites later. Right now, I am going to be forming some backstories for the NPC's so you can better understand them.

Sorry for the delay ;^; Those who offered to draw their own sprites, I would be grateful if you did them. I feel swamped looking at all the sprites at the moment. All the pictures in my pictures section are all of the sprites, so XD

Aeris.

@Nimphy
@kamiden
@dragonfly
@StopTheBats
@MelodiiaSonata
@Mysterious32
@LilShizzle
Thank you!! That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me ;w;

@InvaderCristi

Everyone. I'm currently suffering from artist block at the moment, and I am totally aloof right now. I have no idea how this happened, but I've been really out of it these past few days, so I'll get back to colouring all the sprites later. Right now, I am going to be forming some backstories for the NPC's so you can better understand them.

Sorry for the delay ;^; Those who offered to draw their own sprites, I would be grateful if you did them. I feel swamped looking at all the sprites at the moment. All the pictures in my pictures section are all of the sprites, so XD

Aeris.

@Nimphy
@kamiden
@dragonfly
@StopTheBats
@MelodiiaSonata
@Mysterious32
@LilShizzle
forum_signature_by_diamondarkangel-d8kwjzd.png
@AerisBlanchett art block is the worst D: right now I've got one character's sprites done, and only have to do the other one's now. Don't push yourself too hard!
@AerisBlanchett art block is the worst D: right now I've got one character's sprites done, and only have to do the other one's now. Don't push yourself too hard!
Gah. Finally got my art back! XD Will be back to work now. No more rests till it's done!! :D

@Nimphy
@kamiden
@dragonfly
@StopTheBats
@MelodiiaSonata
@Mysterious32
@LilShizzle
@InvaderCristi
Gah. Finally got my art back! XD Will be back to work now. No more rests till it's done!! :D

@Nimphy
@kamiden
@dragonfly
@StopTheBats
@MelodiiaSonata
@Mysterious32
@LilShizzle
@InvaderCristi
@AerisBlanchett
Yeah, good for you! Don't push yourself too hard, though :D
@AerisBlanchett
Yeah, good for you! Don't push yourself too hard, though :D
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
@AerisBlanchett are elementals and such allowed?
@AerisBlanchett are elementals and such allowed?
https://24.media.tumblr.com/4b25a6817f55e96a0f3b7b2a80104ddc/tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
@AerisBlanchett I'm happy to hear, friend! Hopefully we'll be able to start soon! ^v^
@AerisBlanchett I'm happy to hear, friend! Hopefully we'll be able to start soon! ^v^
tumblr_md4lyzCNNj1qlajmo.gifwhole_dang_mystery_gang_by_rainslick-d85c9wp.gifbill__cipher__px___by_v_faby_v-d6cal7h.gif
I'm pretty sure elementals fall under the Hybrid category, so yes! :D (I forgot to post this XD)

@Silverdadragon
I'm pretty sure elementals fall under the Hybrid category, so yes! :D (I forgot to post this XD)

@Silverdadragon
Mind if I change my character to be a mist elf/shape shifter hybrid (I wanted to make her able to turn into a lil monster) [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/df2adaa75d1f70a2da39eea4268860a5/tumblr_nqgrgxUNAX1ur5nsvo1_250.jpg[/img] [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/9e8adfac0031f26d89e0c6b16d732ac3/tumblr_nqgrgxUNAX1ur5nsvo2_r1_250.jpg[/img] @AerisBlanchett
Mind if I change my character to be a mist elf/shape shifter hybrid
(I wanted to make her able to turn into a lil monster)

tumblr_nqgrgxUNAX1ur5nsvo1_250.jpg
tumblr_nqgrgxUNAX1ur5nsvo2_r1_250.jpg
@AerisBlanchett
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif [img]http://i.imgur.com/pAxt[/img]
Sure! :D I give everyone full creative license with their characters. After all, it is your character, so do what you wish!

@MelodiiaSonata
Sure! :D I give everyone full creative license with their characters. After all, it is your character, so do what you wish!

@MelodiiaSonata
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10