Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We are Connected- OOC thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Bump before I go to sleep
Bump before I go to sleep
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
bump
bump
forum_signature_by_diamondarkangel-d8kwjzd.png
@Mysterious32

I'm going to apply, but I'm going to ping myself so I don't lose it.
@Mysterious32

I'm going to apply, but I'm going to ping myself so I don't lose it.
I'll ping you, if you want. I may need to update things, anyways c:

@Mysterious32
I'll ping you, if you want. I may need to update things, anyways c:

@Mysterious32
Bump~
Bump~
bump~
bump~
@AerisBlanchett sorry for all the questions, but is there like one specific school that everyone's characters will go to, or are there separate ones? and do our bios need to be really in depth? i am like 90% done with my first oc's app, just need to settle the details :)
@AerisBlanchett sorry for all the questions, but is there like one specific school that everyone's characters will go to, or are there separate ones? and do our bios need to be really in depth? i am like 90% done with my first oc's app, just need to settle the details :)
Yea. It's a pretty big university they're all going to. It just makes it easier than bouncing between multiple ones. It's called Castein International University, or the 'Cast Iron University', known for it's harsh training regime in the aspect of fighting. :P And depending on if you have a picture for me to work from, you don't need to go into too much detail. I just needed it in case you didn't have a reference picture, or if you haven't drawn yours. @kamiden Speaking of drawings, I have a set dimension for the talksprites, or whatever I call them. The preferred size for these sprites are 150 x 150 pixels. The rest on the inside is up to you really. Here's an example; [center][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/df8c/f/2015/165/1/5/untitled_drawing_by_diamondarkangel-d8x891q.png[/img][/center] I personally like to use a 3/4 angle, and draw in the head neck and shoulders, but if you are drawing your own, so long as we can see your character's expression, anything will be fine. @Mysterious32 @Nimphy @dragonfly
Yea. It's a pretty big university they're all going to. It just makes it easier than bouncing between multiple ones. It's called Castein International University, or the 'Cast Iron University', known for it's harsh training regime in the aspect of fighting. :P And depending on if you have a picture for me to work from, you don't need to go into too much detail. I just needed it in case you didn't have a reference picture, or if you haven't drawn yours.

@kamiden

Speaking of drawings, I have a set dimension for the talksprites, or whatever I call them. The preferred size for these sprites are 150 x 150 pixels. The rest on the inside is up to you really. Here's an example;

untitled_drawing_by_diamondarkangel-d8x891q.png

I personally like to use a 3/4 angle, and draw in the head neck and shoulders, but if you are drawing your own, so long as we can see your character's expression, anything will be fine.

@Mysterious32
@Nimphy
@dragonfly

bump~
bump~
@AerisBlanchett coolio! so like a university for different age groups? and is the fighting aspect mandatory or like a class you sign up for? dont worry about the sprites, i'll draw my own when i have the time :P i mean like history and stuff. should i write my oc's entire life story or just a brief overview?

by the way your oc is really cute!!
@AerisBlanchett coolio! so like a university for different age groups? and is the fighting aspect mandatory or like a class you sign up for? dont worry about the sprites, i'll draw my own when i have the time :P i mean like history and stuff. should i write my oc's entire life story or just a brief overview?

by the way your oc is really cute!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10