Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | skin won't show up at all
I am trying to use a skin called Birch Swirl item#9203 on my male snapper and it won't work at all . when I click it , it just disappears completely. I have cleared the cache , I use chrome.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=45287&tab=skins&did=6389997
I haven't encountered anything like this before, not sure how to proceed. hope I did this right.
I am trying to use a skin called Birch Swirl item#9203 on my male snapper and it won't work at all . when I click it , it just disappears completely. I have cleared the cache , I use chrome.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=45287&tab=skins&did=6389997
I haven't encountered anything like this before, not sure how to proceed. hope I did this right.
@Wingless

Just to make sure, you dont have a duplicate that got stacked, do you?
@Wingless

Just to make sure, you dont have a duplicate that got stacked, do you?
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
umm, I only have one of that kind of skin. the other male skin is the crimson reef snail and it works normally. When I click the Birch Swirl it just vanishes, hit remove .... nothing, it doesn't come back till I go out to my lair and select him again. Then it's there again as an option to use. It's teasing me! I can't take the torment, lol
umm, I only have one of that kind of skin. the other male skin is the crimson reef snail and it works normally. When I click the Birch Swirl it just vanishes, hit remove .... nothing, it doesn't come back till I go out to my lair and select him again. Then it's there again as an option to use. It's teasing me! I can't take the torment, lol
@Wingless

I'm asking because when skins stack, it makes them unusable. They arent suppose to stack. If there is a number larger than 1 under the skin's icon, then it is stacked. You need to break the stack by throwing one onto the AH for an insane amount, then pull it back down.

Keep in mind that you can only have one skin or accent on a dragon at any given time. You can PREVIEW two skins/accents at the same time, but it will not apply and usually disappears like you're describing.

I am going to assume, however, that since you only seem to have one male Snap in your lair, that that is the dragon you're talking about and he doesnt have any skins or accents on him.

Best I can offer is to clear your browser's cache and cookies, then try again.

BTW. If you want the person who replied to you to know you're answering back, you need to ping them. The system will not notify them otherwise.
@Wingless

I'm asking because when skins stack, it makes them unusable. They arent suppose to stack. If there is a number larger than 1 under the skin's icon, then it is stacked. You need to break the stack by throwing one onto the AH for an insane amount, then pull it back down.

Keep in mind that you can only have one skin or accent on a dragon at any given time. You can PREVIEW two skins/accents at the same time, but it will not apply and usually disappears like you're describing.

I am going to assume, however, that since you only seem to have one male Snap in your lair, that that is the dragon you're talking about and he doesnt have any skins or accents on him.

Best I can offer is to clear your browser's cache and cookies, then try again.

BTW. If you want the person who replied to you to know you're answering back, you need to ping them. The system will not notify them otherwise.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN

Thank you so much!! I guess it was stacked, I put it on the A.H. and pulled it off and Ta-da ! It worked, just like you said. Awesome ! Thanks again for your help and I'm sorry I totally forgot to ping you last time *hangs head* I have moments :) <3

@ACWN

Thank you so much!! I guess it was stacked, I put it on the A.H. and pulled it off and Ta-da ! It worked, just like you said. Awesome ! Thanks again for your help and I'm sorry I totally forgot to ping you last time *hangs head* I have moments :) <3