Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaway Thread
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 85 86
@Patti @FarmGirl @Stingray @Caurus @Farmmom @pediem @vanderclute @JuniperLimb @Biteylizard @Evylrobot @Vikirnoff @StatelyJuffaWup @DirtSailor @Eforgey @Vicdragon @AwesomeAnime @Beff @dez29 @DanteC @uncoilingmist01 @youinfiniteapple @carollelogram @felidstar @AmePanda @Creatio @PixieDreams @DragonPromise @coolgirl66732 @MaiaArts

Updated front page!

And Felidstar, I have a breeding pair that produces maize crackle babies on earth tones... lightning subspecies. ;)
@Patti @FarmGirl @Stingray @Caurus @Farmmom @pediem @vanderclute @JuniperLimb @Biteylizard @Evylrobot @Vikirnoff @StatelyJuffaWup @DirtSailor @Eforgey @Vicdragon @AwesomeAnime @Beff @dez29 @DanteC @uncoilingmist01 @youinfiniteapple @carollelogram @felidstar @AmePanda @Creatio @PixieDreams @DragonPromise @coolgirl66732 @MaiaArts

Updated front page!

And Felidstar, I have a breeding pair that produces maize crackle babies on earth tones... lightning subspecies. ;)
*cries cuz @Catalase and @Farmgirl learned her weakness... because she told them :P*
*cries cuz @Catalase and @Farmgirl learned her weakness... because she told them :P*
jwRPhqu.png neCLB0P.gif
@felidstar yeah but you get dergs you love this way, which makes it all better.
@felidstar yeah but you get dergs you love this way, which makes it all better.

I added some more dragons to my post on page 25 - @MaiaArts, you might really like the platinum Nocturne :) Got him at the Auction House, way too pretty to exalt :)

I added some more dragons to my post on page 25 - @MaiaArts, you might really like the platinum Nocturne :) Got him at the Auction House, way too pretty to exalt :)
jwRPhqu.png neCLB0P.gif
@felidstar this adorable guy? 14320650 PLEASE may I have him???
@felidstar this adorable guy? 14320650 PLEASE may I have him???
tumblr_ob7o6bzbvv1r29slmo1_500.jpg
@Catalase is this lovely lovely one up? 14089873
@Catalase is this lovely lovely one up? 14089873
tumblr_ob7o6bzbvv1r29slmo1_500.jpg
@MaiaArts

Heh, yep, he was actually coming up on being fodder. :) Glad he found a home, and all yours.
@MaiaArts

Heh, yep, he was actually coming up on being fodder. :) Glad he found a home, and all yours.
@MaiaArts - ha, you went and looked on my page :P I'm collecting blue/blue/white and navy/navy white dragons for a TARDIS breeding project (Doctor Who). But they're not exactly rare, and that guy was super cheap in the AH. So here you go!
@MaiaArts - ha, you went and looked on my page :P I'm collecting blue/blue/white and navy/navy white dragons for a TARDIS breeding project (Doctor Who). But they're not exactly rare, and that guy was super cheap in the AH. So here you go!
jwRPhqu.png neCLB0P.gif
@Patti @FarmGirl @Stingray @Caurus @Farmmom @pediem @vanderclute @JuniperLimb @Biteylizard @Evylrobot @Vikirnoff @StatelyJuffaWup @DirtSailor @Eforgey @Vicdragon @AwesomeAnime @Beff @dez29 @DanteC @uncoilingmist01 @youinfiniteapple @carollelogram @Catalase @AmePanda @Creatio @PixieDreams @DragonPromise @coolgirl66732 @MaiaArts Two new pearlcatchers on page 25. @Farmgirl, these are the babies of the obsidian xxx pearlcatcher boy I got from you a few weeks ago. Look how I blinged him out :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13399719] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133998/13399719_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Patti @FarmGirl @Stingray @Caurus @Farmmom @pediem @vanderclute @JuniperLimb @Biteylizard @Evylrobot @Vikirnoff @StatelyJuffaWup @DirtSailor @Eforgey @Vicdragon @AwesomeAnime @Beff @dez29 @DanteC @uncoilingmist01 @youinfiniteapple @carollelogram @Catalase @AmePanda @Creatio @PixieDreams @DragonPromise @coolgirl66732 @MaiaArts

Two new pearlcatchers on page 25. @Farmgirl, these are the babies of the obsidian xxx pearlcatcher boy I got from you a few weeks ago. Look how I blinged him out :D

13399719_350.png
jwRPhqu.png neCLB0P.gif
#14089873 The spiral please. shadow iridescent
@catalase

PS this is not tingyiy32 this is her sister
#14089873 The spiral please. shadow iridescent
@catalase

PS this is not tingyiy32 this is her sister
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 85 86