Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaway Thread
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 85 86
@FarmGirl
Thank you very much!^^
She will certainly not be exalted, I really love her colors and I think she'll make some lovely babies^^
@FarmGirl
Thank you very much!^^
She will certainly not be exalted, I really love her colors and I think she'll make some lovely babies^^
2mqt9ib.jpg W9CQT.png
@Lynn1 You're welcome! As you can probably tell from the original post date this is kind of an ongoing thing, so if you would like to be added to the ping list, just let us know!

Meanwhile....

@Patti @Catalase @Stingray @Caurus @Farmmom @pediem @vanderclute @JuniperLimb @Biteylizard @Evylrobot @Vikirnoff @StatelyJuffaWup @DirtSailor @Eforgey @Vicdragon @AwesomeAnime @Beff @dez29 @DanteC @uncoilingmist01 @youinfiniteapple @carollelogram @felidstar @AmePanda @Creatio @PixieDreams @DragonPromise @coolgirl66732 @MaiaArts

New noc baby on my post on page 1 !
@Lynn1 You're welcome! As you can probably tell from the original post date this is kind of an ongoing thing, so if you would like to be added to the ping list, just let us know!

Meanwhile....

@Patti @Catalase @Stingray @Caurus @Farmmom @pediem @vanderclute @JuniperLimb @Biteylizard @Evylrobot @Vikirnoff @StatelyJuffaWup @DirtSailor @Eforgey @Vicdragon @AwesomeAnime @Beff @dez29 @DanteC @uncoilingmist01 @youinfiniteapple @carollelogram @felidstar @AmePanda @Creatio @PixieDreams @DragonPromise @coolgirl66732 @MaiaArts

New noc baby on my post on page 1 !
oh i am new so i dint know sorry
oh i am new so i dint know sorry
@tingyiy32

Not quite sure who you are talking about? I did clean a couple off my post that have already gone, but I'm still not sure...
@tingyiy32

Not quite sure who you are talking about? I did clean a couple off my post that have already gone, but I'm still not sure...
What do you mean?@catalase
What do you mean?@catalase
@tingyiy32

The ones in my post below the newbie guide are the ones that are available; I don't think I have a male with ice in that list.
@tingyiy32

The ones in my post below the newbie guide are the ones that are available; I don't think I have a male with ice in that list.
Oh ok that is fine, what about the rest?
@Catalase
Oh ok that is fine, what about the rest?
@Catalase
can i have slate and dark spiral. @farmgirl @pediem @catalase
can i have slate and dark spiral. @farmgirl @pediem @catalase
@tingyiy32

If they're in that first post of mine after the newbie guide, they're available.
@tingyiy32

If they're in that first post of mine after the newbie guide, they're available.
@tingyiy32

I'm not sure who you're asking for? If you can give me the nickname above the picture of the dragon in my post on page 1, I'll send you a crossroads request for them.
@tingyiy32

I'm not sure who you're asking for? If you can give me the nickname above the picture of the dragon in my post on page 1, I'll send you a crossroads request for them.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 85 86