Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2015
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 64
Wow!
I totally enjoy skins!
Wow!
I totally enjoy skins!
tumblr_inline_njvizirmFq1qg2i5p.png
Threw me off cause it's not the real last week of the month, only the last FULL one lol. So I'm two days behind.
Threw me off cause it's not the real last week of the month, only the last FULL one lol. So I'm two days behind.
@kariohki
As far as I can tell, they basically operate on a 'last week that has over half the days in the month of the festival.' So since next week is only three days of June and not four or more, it doesn't qualify. Hasn't been the first time it's moved to the last FULL week before, in my experience, anyhow, and usually it involved the last 'week' of the month only having 1-3 days in the proper month in it.

I don't know for sure if it needs to have at least four or five days in the proper month, actually, at that, but yeah. Assume that if a week doesn't have a majority of days in the month of the festival, it moves to the last FULL week instead. :)
@kariohki
As far as I can tell, they basically operate on a 'last week that has over half the days in the month of the festival.' So since next week is only three days of June and not four or more, it doesn't qualify. Hasn't been the first time it's moved to the last FULL week before, in my experience, anyhow, and usually it involved the last 'week' of the month only having 1-3 days in the proper month in it.

I don't know for sure if it needs to have at least four or five days in the proper month, actually, at that, but yeah. Assume that if a week doesn't have a majority of days in the month of the festival, it moves to the last FULL week instead. :)
gYzuoZS.png
I really like the soldiers, I can't wait to see what the other holidays will be! (: I'm sort of hoping like the bears, there will be neat "mimic" variations later in the year!
I really like the soldiers, I can't wait to see what the other holidays will be! (: I'm sort of hoping like the bears, there will be neat "mimic" variations later in the year!
So, any news on the drastically lowered tablet drop rates from Neutral monsters this month? (http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1478603)
So, any news on the drastically lowered tablet drop rates from Neutral monsters this month? (http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1478603)
AHHH finally a proper crown!!
Long live the Glitter Mom <3
AHHH finally a proper crown!!
Long live the Glitter Mom <3
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

Everything from this festival is so beautiful! I may not be a glitter butt, but I still love the light flight. ^w^ Congrats to the winners, as well! You guys did an epic job with the skins and accents.
Everything from this festival is so beautiful! I may not be a glitter butt, but I still love the light flight. ^w^ Congrats to the winners, as well! You guys did an epic job with the skins and accents.
Don't forget to take a break!
Wow! I want Sunbeam Sentinel!
Wow! I want Sunbeam Sentinel!
freakyhound.gif
I have the skin "Brightheart" but would like to trade it for the accent "King Sunglass" Would anybody be interested?
I have the skin "Brightheart" but would like to trade it for the accent "King Sunglass" Would anybody be interested?
@Ashwolf143: You probably best keep sales and trades to the appropriate sales areas of the forum. Not only to avoid posting off-topic, but also because you get noticed more easily. For item trades and services there's the Item For Sales forum. If you ever have a dragon you want to sell, trade or obtain, there's also the Dragons For Sale, Trade and Wanted forum :)
@Ashwolf143: You probably best keep sales and trades to the appropriate sales areas of the forum. Not only to avoid posting off-topic, but also because you get noticed more easily. For item trades and services there's the Item For Sales forum. If you ever have a dragon you want to sell, trade or obtain, there's also the Dragons For Sale, Trade and Wanted forum :)
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 64