Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2015
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64
I love the familiar. I LOVE the solar blades. I love al the skins and accents! Not too fussed on the crowns they are exactly as awkwardly placed as I expected them to be, but they are better than the armbands, so I am not really complaining! (but halos next year, please??) Happy brightshine! I cant believe this is my third. Also @Piney your accent is so glorious I could cry, look what I did with it [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14186449] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141865/14186449_350.png[/img] [/url]
I love the familiar. I LOVE the solar blades. I love al the skins and accents! Not too fussed on the crowns they are exactly as awkwardly placed as I expected them to be, but they are better than the armbands, so I am not really complaining! (but halos next year, please??) Happy brightshine! I cant believe this is my third.

Also @Piney your accent is so glorious I could cry, look what I did with it

14186449_350.png
Calathea-elderflower.png
AHHHHHH
AHHHHHH
2flPDvH.png
am I the only one who always reads through the announcement comments just because they're hilarious? All the over hyperactivity on some people's sides is genius! It's amazing what an extremely happy and devoted community there is here. c: I'm just sitting here every update like "ooooh nice new thingies" etc. But freaking out like most of the users here seem to, is downright out of my league! I think it's amazing nonetheless. :D

Also curious what the actual theme for familiars is this year. "soldiers" seems a vague concept and seems to me like all the familiars can look like about anything as long as it looks like it's ready for war. Unlike the bears which were obviously... bears. So I'm still curious and wondering what the whole set will look like c:
am I the only one who always reads through the announcement comments just because they're hilarious? All the over hyperactivity on some people's sides is genius! It's amazing what an extremely happy and devoted community there is here. c: I'm just sitting here every update like "ooooh nice new thingies" etc. But freaking out like most of the users here seem to, is downright out of my league! I think it's amazing nonetheless. :D

Also curious what the actual theme for familiars is this year. "soldiers" seems a vague concept and seems to me like all the familiars can look like about anything as long as it looks like it's ready for war. Unlike the bears which were obviously... bears. So I'm still curious and wondering what the whole set will look like c:
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie

I thought they were like elemenals. XD
@Piratewolfie

I thought they were like elemenals. XD
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
@Celesol I am mainly concerned about that poor spiral being at 0 in the lightweavers lair T.T poor darling.
@Celesol I am mainly concerned about that poor spiral being at 0 in the lightweavers lair T.T poor darling.
tumblr_nvbmx7Aqk71u2bprpo1_100.pngarcane_zps910ae348.png
So many wants so little treasure. ; 3;
So many wants so little treasure. ; 3;
EVERYTHING IS PERFECT GOOD JOB GUYS
EVERYTHING IS PERFECT GOOD JOB GUYS
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
oh no and thank you I do forget I can switch the things where to hunt thank you Dreamlight for helping me XD
oh no and thank you I do forget I can switch the things where to hunt thank you Dreamlight for helping me XD
demicatcher.png bicatcher.png
Wait I had to read that again

This big bulky crown will cycle

but this really cool fricking familiar wont? /sighs/ ok i guess
Wait I had to read that again

This big bulky crown will cycle

but this really cool fricking familiar wont? /sighs/ ok i guess
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
aaand again, nothing for wildclaws :T
aaand again, nothing for wildclaws :T
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64