Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2015
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64
@JaySovereign @Rythos @Rexi By contrast, I had almost 50 yesterday, then I coli grinded in different venues for a few hours to get above 65 (I had one tablet left after buying the solar blades). After today's gathering, I got 19 tablets (so I have 20 in total). I don't know why the numbers are so ridiculously random between players...
@JaySovereign @Rythos @Rexi By contrast, I had almost 50 yesterday, then I coli grinded in different venues for a few hours to get above 65 (I had one tablet left after buying the solar blades). After today's gathering, I got 19 tablets (so I have 20 in total). I don't know why the numbers are so ridiculously random between players...
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@EarthTiger

Wow. That's bizarre. D:
@EarthTiger

Wow. That's bizarre. D:
@Striker

The apparel is making me drool. I need a million solar blades. One for every space in my lair, even the ones without a dragon. At least.
@Striker

The apparel is making me drool. I need a million solar blades. One for every space in my lair, even the ones without a dragon. At least.
wY86E88.gif
@Rexi

I got 8 tablets today with 15 turns of digging.. I have about the same luck in the coli as you, too.

This is really lame because they increased the price of the items as well. I know it's supposed to be a challenge, but I think it's fair to allow everyone to get one of each item by the end of the event. Luckily I recently learned I can coli on my phone so it's not a huge issue, but if it wasn't for that I would probably only end up with 2 or 3 items by the end of this festival. :/
@Rexi

I got 8 tablets today with 15 turns of digging.. I have about the same luck in the coli as you, too.

This is really lame because they increased the price of the items as well. I know it's supposed to be a challenge, but I think it's fair to allow everyone to get one of each item by the end of the event. Luckily I recently learned I can coli on my phone so it's not a huge issue, but if it wasn't for that I would probably only end up with 2 or 3 items by the end of this festival. :/
Aww yes to everything! Happy Brightshine! ♥u♥
Aww yes to everything! Happy Brightshine! ♥u♥
hatchery_button_small_by_taran_manderlay-d90iuu0.png
woow, i am impressed with the skins this festival. well done, creators c:
woow, i am impressed with the skins this festival. well done, creators c:
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
...in late here but...CROOOOOOOWNS<3

Everything is awesome~~
...in late here but...CROOOOOOOWNS<3

Everything is awesome~~
K6TNbNL.pnge1TGgTO.pngLrK9u2q.png
when I did the gathering for two days now and no Immaculate Tablet?
when I did the gathering for two days now and no Immaculate Tablet?
demicatcher.png bicatcher.png
@Screams
Are you gathering in the light territory? c:
@Screams
Are you gathering in the light territory? c:
Don't forget to take a break!
Ahhh brightheart and keeper of candor are so pretty! I'm not usually big on the skins, but I love this festival's selection
Ahhh brightheart and keeper of candor are so pretty! I'm not usually big on the skins, but I love this festival's selection
PAfw65w.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64