Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [w] fire or light nest!
hello hello i need a fire or light nest for a pair i have, Hemera and Olympus! I have someone waiting for me to try to get a specific combo w those eyes, but i'm in shadow c': so if you can i'd appreciate it! i can't boon, but can tip and provide food! thanks in advance for reading or replying!

[didn't know whether this belonged in dr trade or here, sorry!]
hello hello i need a fire or light nest for a pair i have, Hemera and Olympus! I have someone waiting for me to try to get a specific combo w those eyes, but i'm in shadow c': so if you can i'd appreciate it! i can't boon, but can tip and provide food! thanks in advance for reading or replying!

[didn't know whether this belonged in dr trade or here, sorry!]

♥ coyote ♥ it’s very nice to meet you!
he-him or they-them| 18 | fr +3
artshop + toyho.use + fA+ personal twitter
@sunshinecitadel I can offer a Fire nest for you. Don't be put off my the number of dragons in my lair... a lot of them are for Coli and exalt so I can recoup skin costs... there'll be room for hatchies.
@sunshinecitadel I can offer a Fire nest for you. Don't be put off my the number of dragons in my lair... a lot of them are for Coli and exalt so I can recoup skin costs... there'll be room for hatchies.
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
I have a light nest, but I need to move a bunch of hatchlings before I'll have space again :)
I have a light nest, but I need to move a bunch of hatchlings before I'll have space again :)
FCwozBb.png
I have an open light nest at the moment, if you still need a nest! :)
I have an open light nest at the moment, if you still need a nest! :)
SCREAMS AT MY OWN SELF!!! I DIDN'T SEE THESE I'M SO SORRY AA
@protowilson alright!! i'll send them + the tip+ the food over!! thanks so much 'v'
SCREAMS AT MY OWN SELF!!! I DIDN'T SEE THESE I'M SO SORRY AA
@protowilson alright!! i'll send them + the tip+ the food over!! thanks so much 'v'

@sunshinecitadel No worries. They're now sitting on 3 eggs, and thanks for the extras!
@sunshinecitadel No worries. They're now sitting on 3 eggs, and thanks for the extras!
@sunshinecitadel Your babs have hatched! I shall CR them over along with Hemera & Olympus.
@sunshinecitadel Your babs have hatched! I shall CR them over along with Hemera & Olympus.
@Protowilson
thanks so much! !! sorry for the late reply!! i hope you have a gr8 week!
@Protowilson
thanks so much! !! sorry for the late reply!! i hope you have a gr8 week!