Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A New Collection of Dragons
Hello! My name is Pippa, and I've been on the site for a couple of months, but I haven't really... done much yet. Started my dragon lair, collected a bit of money, hunted a bit... And now I figured I'd say hello to everyone! I'm still getting my feet wet, but I really enjoy it here. Once I get more into the lore, you'll probably find me in the roleplaying forums. Or maybe I'll draw, but dragons really aren't my forte, haha.

Anyways, I'd love some tips on getting the hang of the website, and getting more involved with the community. Thanks everyone! :D
Hello! My name is Pippa, and I've been on the site for a couple of months, but I haven't really... done much yet. Started my dragon lair, collected a bit of money, hunted a bit... And now I figured I'd say hello to everyone! I'm still getting my feet wet, but I really enjoy it here. Once I get more into the lore, you'll probably find me in the roleplaying forums. Or maybe I'll draw, but dragons really aren't my forte, haha.

Anyways, I'd love some tips on getting the hang of the website, and getting more involved with the community. Thanks everyone! :D
tumblr_inline_mlm82vUnKm1qz4rgp.gif
@Sugarbeatcircus
Hello! I'm new here, as well! I hope you're enjoying it here. I can't really help out much, though, as I'm still green. XD

What are some of your hobbies? :3
@Sugarbeatcircus
Hello! I'm new here, as well! I hope you're enjoying it here. I can't really help out much, though, as I'm still green. XD

What are some of your hobbies? :3
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@sugarbeatcircus Hi! Welcome! I'm glad you are starting to know the site a bit better. If you ever need help, you can always ask me! Also, chat me up whenever you need to! It may take me a bit to reply, but I'm on everyday. Have a wonderful time!

P.S. Your avatar dragon looks amazing. XD ^-^
@sugarbeatcircus Hi! Welcome! I'm glad you are starting to know the site a bit better. If you ever need help, you can always ask me! Also, chat me up whenever you need to! It may take me a bit to reply, but I'm on everyday. Have a wonderful time!

P.S. Your avatar dragon looks amazing. XD ^-^
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
@Natakiro Thanks! Welcome to you too! I love drawing, and singing. I am training to be an actress... so I'm going to be super poor. But that's okay! XD

@Plushnoodle Ah, thank you! I love greens and blues and teals, so most of my dragons are probably gonna have a color scheme, haha. And thank you! I'll be sure to reach out if I need help. :D
@Natakiro Thanks! Welcome to you too! I love drawing, and singing. I am training to be an actress... so I'm going to be super poor. But that's okay! XD

@Plushnoodle Ah, thank you! I love greens and blues and teals, so most of my dragons are probably gonna have a color scheme, haha. And thank you! I'll be sure to reach out if I need help. :D
tumblr_inline_mlm82vUnKm1qz4rgp.gif
@Sugarbeatcircus
Drawing and singing? Cool! ♥ Being an actress is really amazing! I hope that you accomplish that! :3 I don't have the nerve nor ability to perform in front of a camera or people. :\
@Sugarbeatcircus
Drawing and singing? Cool! ♥ Being an actress is really amazing! I hope that you accomplish that! :3 I don't have the nerve nor ability to perform in front of a camera or people. :\
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!