Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Riat's Raffle! [Closed, Drawing]
Update: In the process of listing some new minigames/prizes!
Update: In the process of listing some new minigames/prizes!
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Canisa I totally forgot I was supposed to ping you to this! It's finally set up, opened a day and a half (roughly) ago. :3 What do you think?
@Canisa I totally forgot I was supposed to ping you to this! It's finally set up, opened a day and a half (roughly) ago. :3 What do you think?

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
New prizes listed, and minigame posted
New prizes listed, and minigame posted

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
bump
bump

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat

Thanks for the ping! I think it looks good, with some interesting prizes...I might be buying some tickets a little later. :)
@LadyRiat

Thanks for the ping! I think it looks good, with some interesting prizes...I might be buying some tickets a little later. :)
fw5Pc0h.png
@rheasnaketail
@buwaroelexion
HEY FRIENDS, WANNA JOIN THIS RAFFLE???
@rheasnaketail
@buwaroelexion
HEY FRIENDS, WANNA JOIN THIS RAFFLE???
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
(Banner: Azremiel)
@kierisuizahn @LadyRiat
oh sure give me some time to get money ok i wont be able to get on again until three
@kierisuizahn @LadyRiat
oh sure give me some time to get money ok i wont be able to get on again until three
@LadyRiat
sorry im late,buying tickets now! :)
@LadyRiat
sorry im late,buying tickets now! :)
@Buwaroelexion No problem, I'm not on til late usually anyway lol. I'll get around to posting my available times in a bit. (though they change from week to week anyway)
@Buwaroelexion No problem, I'm not on til late usually anyway lol. I'll get around to posting my available times in a bit. (though they change from week to week anyway)

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@kierisuizahn For future reference you do need to make sure your friends know to let me know you sent them. I won't always be able to check on that.
@kierisuizahn For future reference you do need to make sure your friends know to let me know you sent them. I won't always be able to check on that.

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif