Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Dream Dragons!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Dellanir

Yes of course, that's fine. You can send me a note at any time after the breeding.
@Dellanir

Yes of course, that's fine. You can send me a note at any time after the breeding.
@Dellanir
@throughtheroses

The pair is now on a nest and they have 4 eggs. What an exhiting nest! I will be taking a Male from the nest. Feel free to decide how you want to split the 3 eggs if you would like any of the babies.
@Dellanir
@throughtheroses

The pair is now on a nest and they have 4 eggs. What an exhiting nest! I will be taking a Male from the nest. Feel free to decide how you want to split the 3 eggs if you would like any of the babies.
Is this already resolved? I don't have any current breeding plans for Edmonton, and if someone wants him I would be happy to sell, but not sure that's what the request is.

I'm zeroed out on lair space right now, so can't breed myself- looks like my lair's the wrong element for what you want anyway- but I do like my dragons to go to people who have good uses for them.

Feel free to ping me again if you're still interested. Otherwise, no problem. :)
Is this already resolved? I don't have any current breeding plans for Edmonton, and if someone wants him I would be happy to sell, but not sure that's what the request is.

I'm zeroed out on lair space right now, so can't breed myself- looks like my lair's the wrong element for what you want anyway- but I do like my dragons to go to people who have good uses for them.

Feel free to ping me again if you're still interested. Otherwise, no problem. :)
@Mariester

Excellent! I can't wait to see the hatchlings. ^-^
@Mariester

Excellent! I can't wait to see the hatchlings. ^-^
signature.png
@VegaCoyote

I'm only interressed in a breeding. I can hold or buy Edmonton and return him to you or find a good home for him. Whichever you prefer. Thank you for the reply.
@VegaCoyote

I'm only interressed in a breeding. I can hold or buy Edmonton and return him to you or find a good home for him. Whichever you prefer. Thank you for the reply.
@Mariester

I will put them on a nest asap, let's see how many eggs we get...
@Mariester

I will put them on a nest asap, let's see how many eggs we get...
Fossil_%28Identified%29_NL_Icon.png
Art Shop
Blue_Feather_NL_Icon.png
Twitter
^
^
@Mariester

Abalone is on a nest right now, if she gives a dragon similar to herself, then I'll let you know, but I won't be sending her out of my lair, sorry.
@Mariester

Abalone is on a nest right now, if she gives a dragon similar to herself, then I'll let you know, but I won't be sending her out of my lair, sorry.
9PW8odu.jpg
@Mariester Not mine, but this girl is on the AH for not too crazy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14251430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142515/14251430_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Mariester

Not mine, but this girl is on the AH for not too crazy.

14251430_350.png
@Mariester Crossroads sent! If you could find him a good home, that would be great! But if you can't, I'm not breeding/taking in new blood for a while, so send him back if you need the lair space. :)
@Mariester Crossroads sent! If you could find him a good home, that would be great! But if you can't, I'm not breeding/taking in new blood for a while, so send him back if you need the lair space. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9