Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Dream Dragons!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Mariester

Ahh, okay, no problem! That makes sense. Breeding dargs with longer cooldowns is such a pain, I hope you're able to find a good pair! I do have an ice/obs/obs female imp RTB, but I think all her genes are wrong (basic/eye spot/underbelly) and my nest is nature. I'd be happy to breed her for you if you found a male and didn't mind nature eyes, and I COULD lend her to a lightning nest for breeding, but since she's one of my level 25s I'd need the person hosting the nest to do that thing where they send me something that they get back when I get her back, just to be safe. (And sadly I would only consider selling her for a huge amount of money or a trade for another level 25.) ACTUALLY I just remembered a close friend of mine is lightning, so she could breed a pair with my imp girl, if you had a male to send her.
@Mariester

Ahh, okay, no problem! That makes sense. Breeding dargs with longer cooldowns is such a pain, I hope you're able to find a good pair! I do have an ice/obs/obs female imp RTB, but I think all her genes are wrong (basic/eye spot/underbelly) and my nest is nature. I'd be happy to breed her for you if you found a male and didn't mind nature eyes, and I COULD lend her to a lightning nest for breeding, but since she's one of my level 25s I'd need the person hosting the nest to do that thing where they send me something that they get back when I get her back, just to be safe. (And sadly I would only consider selling her for a huge amount of money or a trade for another level 25.) ACTUALLY I just remembered a close friend of mine is lightning, so she could breed a pair with my imp girl, if you had a male to send her.
tumblr_ovbyznl6Rn1rweltxo1_400.png
@Beekeeper

If I happen to find a male I could lend you one of my level25s to make up for your coli team and use a lightning nest from matching eye coalition. At the moment, im currently waiting on a nest but getting the colors on that nesting is not garentied.

... that works too!
I still need to find a male but I will save your name and let you know!
@Beekeeper

If I happen to find a male I could lend you one of my level25s to make up for your coli team and use a lightning nest from matching eye coalition. At the moment, im currently waiting on a nest but getting the colors on that nesting is not garentied.

... that works too!
I still need to find a male but I will save your name and let you know!
@Mariester

Okay, cool! I'm not planning on breeding her for the foreseeable future, and my friend doesn't really breed her dragons, so my darg should stay RTB and my friend should have an open nest pretty much whenever. This is all assuming she's willing to host a nest, of course, but I'm like 95% sure she will be (I can double check as soon as she logs back on to IM later tonight, and I'll let you know if she isn't). If it does turn out she isn't comfortable holding/breeding someone else's dragons, I can still lend out my imp girl with collateral (which was the word I was trying to think of earlier, lol), though.
@Mariester

Okay, cool! I'm not planning on breeding her for the foreseeable future, and my friend doesn't really breed her dragons, so my darg should stay RTB and my friend should have an open nest pretty much whenever. This is all assuming she's willing to host a nest, of course, but I'm like 95% sure she will be (I can double check as soon as she logs back on to IM later tonight, and I'll let you know if she isn't). If it does turn out she isn't comfortable holding/breeding someone else's dragons, I can still lend out my imp girl with collateral (which was the word I was trying to think of earlier, lol), though.
tumblr_ovbyznl6Rn1rweltxo1_400.png
@Mariester
To make your White/Pink/Pink dragon, this one on the market and my Eryth are almost sure to make it, well the colors and breed at least! If you can wait till the baby grows up I can go ahead and buy it and breed them!
@Mariester
To make your White/Pink/Pink dragon, this one on the market and my Eryth are almost sure to make it, well the colors and breed at least! If you can wait till the baby grows up I can go ahead and buy it and breed them!
@8Continues

Sure , we can try. i'll let you know if I find one before they are RTB!
@8Continues

Sure , we can try. i'll let you know if I find one before they are RTB!
@Mariester
Alright!
@Mariester
Alright!
@Mariester

I've got like, 3 pings from you but can't seem to find the post? :D
@Mariester

I've got like, 3 pings from you but can't seem to find the post? :D
@Dellanir

Its because of the edits I do on the first post. They made it so it repings people when you edit. I'll go put a space after the @ so it dosen't happen.
@Dellanir

Its because of the edits I do on the first post. They made it so it repings people when you edit. I'll go put a space after the @ so it dosen't happen.
@Mariester

Oooh :D Thanks for explaining :)
@Mariester

Oooh :D Thanks for explaining :)
@throughtheroses @Dellanir

Hello guys, it is to inform you that the eggs finally hatched! There was 3 males and 1 female. I picked a male named 'Karyu'. So there is 2 males and 1 female for you to decide who gets what. I'll go ahead and send the parents. I beleive I was supposed to keep Dellanir's for a while so let me know about it. Thank you so much for allowing me to borrow your dragons.
@throughtheroses @Dellanir

Hello guys, it is to inform you that the eggs finally hatched! There was 3 males and 1 female. I picked a male named 'Karyu'. So there is 2 males and 1 female for you to decide who gets what. I'll go ahead and send the parents. I beleive I was supposed to keep Dellanir's for a while so let me know about it. Thank you so much for allowing me to borrow your dragons.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9