Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Freedom's Nest | FREE DRAGONS
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 569 570
@Mica please, could you qive me the this dragon?

Yira, Imperial Female | Ice Iridescent / Platinum Shimmer / Rose Gembond
@Mica please, could you qive me the this dragon?

Yira, Imperial Female | Ice Iridescent / Platinum Shimmer / Rose Gembond
@Mica

may i have the Nocturne Male | Stonewash Crystal / Azure Facet / Emerald Smoke?
@Mica

may i have the Nocturne Male | Stonewash Crystal / Azure Facet / Emerald Smoke?
| DeviantArt | Pixel Adopts |
| She/her | Sweden | +9 hours FR time | Local YGO and GW2 nerd |
KE4Ayzq.png
@Mica sent a CR! :)
@Mica sent a CR! :)
@Mica May I have this girl, please? I know I don't have lair space right now, but I'll try and fix it fast! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141279/14127858_350.png[/img]
@Mica

May I have this girl, please? I know I don't have lair space right now, but I'll try and fix it fast!
14127858_350.png
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Mica do you still have your nocturne male? If so can i please adopt him?
@Mica do you still have your nocturne male? If so can i please adopt him?
H1kd2Y3.png
@Mika

Can I get Yira please?
@Mika

Can I get Yira please?
@Mica how about the white ridgeback female?
@Mica how about the white ridgeback female?
@Mica Hello! Could I get Yira, Imperial Female | Ice Iridescent / Platinum Shimmer / Rose Gembond
if she's still avalible?
@Mica Hello! Could I get Yira, Imperial Female | Ice Iridescent / Platinum Shimmer / Rose Gembond
if she's still avalible?
I'm sorry, @kuroshitsujis, @mousieamelia, @RuRu81, @AnimeGeek411, and @Angrybear, but all of you and two others asked for the same dragons, so I'm afraid that I couldn't help you all.

I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings, but if you check the end of the thread before replying, you can see who recently claimed what dragon. Most of your requests came, according to the timestamps, at hour intervals or longer. I feel like maybe there's something wrong with my system when it's this common to have so many people ask for the same dragon in a row, with so much time between requests.
I'm sorry, @kuroshitsujis, @mousieamelia, @RuRu81, @AnimeGeek411, and @Angrybear, but all of you and two others asked for the same dragons, so I'm afraid that I couldn't help you all.

I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings, but if you check the end of the thread before replying, you can see who recently claimed what dragon. Most of your requests came, according to the timestamps, at hour intervals or longer. I feel like maybe there's something wrong with my system when it's this common to have so many people ask for the same dragon in a row, with so much time between requests.
2MUBTg5.png
Hello! I tried checking any latest posts and seems like no one has asked for them yet so...!
May I have Pietra, the Tundra Female? Please and Thank You!
Hello! I tried checking any latest posts and seems like no one has asked for them yet so...!
May I have Pietra, the Tundra Female? Please and Thank You!
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 569 570