Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auto, timed payouts for Shock Switch
1 2 3 4
Support! Payout every 25-50k points would be pretty great. unu
Support! Payout every 25-50k points would be pretty great. unu
Support.

I've lost the courage to play the game as-is for any length of time, so my income of treasure has severely dipped, since Shock-Switch was the fun way to spend hours working towards large amounts of treasure for me.
Support.

I've lost the courage to play the game as-is for any length of time, so my income of treasure has severely dipped, since Shock-Switch was the fun way to spend hours working towards large amounts of treasure for me.
Support, for all the reasons everybody else gave.
Support, for all the reasons everybody else gave.
Support. Shock Switch is the only game I can play to make any meaningful treasure due to my ADD (literal, not figurative) and it'd be nice to have a workaround to make it playable again, too. I'm too poor to do anything on FR now. X(
Support. Shock Switch is the only game I can play to make any meaningful treasure due to my ADD (literal, not figurative) and it'd be nice to have a workaround to make it playable again, too. I'm too poor to do anything on FR now. X(
Seeing as I just lost all progress three times in a row on Firefox due to "server lost" errors. . . Support.

(I'm not any high-roller, usually getting 8-10k payout per game on normal mode, but it's aggravating as all hell. I already had to stop using Flight Rising on Chrome because for some reason the site became completely non-functionally slow on Chrome even with frequent cache clearing, so. . . I basically have to stop trying to accumulate funds for awhile until this is sorted out. Argh.)
Seeing as I just lost all progress three times in a row on Firefox due to "server lost" errors. . . Support.

(I'm not any high-roller, usually getting 8-10k payout per game on normal mode, but it's aggravating as all hell. I already had to stop using Flight Rising on Chrome because for some reason the site became completely non-functionally slow on Chrome even with frequent cache clearing, so. . . I basically have to stop trying to accumulate funds for awhile until this is sorted out. Argh.)
Support! I've lost so much treasure due to this... I've stopped playing for long periods long ago, after I lost connection after playing for around 25 minutes on easy.
Support! I've lost so much treasure due to this... I've stopped playing for long periods long ago, after I lost connection after playing for around 25 minutes on easy.
Ugh, this happened to me yesterday, I was beating my record, which meant I was getting a crapton of treasure, then the connection to server message came up and I was so frustrated!
Ugh, this happened to me yesterday, I was beating my record, which meant I was getting a crapton of treasure, then the connection to server message came up and I was so frustrated!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Oh man. Yes please!
Oh man. Yes please!
2eq780z.png
art by Somaticsilence
Support.

I had just been playing for around 30 minutes and it decided to suddenly lose connection.
All of that time spent playing and no treasure to show for it. -_-
Support.

I had just been playing for around 30 minutes and it decided to suddenly lose connection.
All of that time spent playing and no treasure to show for it. -_-
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
SUPPORT.

I got up to 600,000+ points one morning, and didn't realize that the site was being worked on and hiccuped.

I got 1502 treasure from that. I had been playing for almost twenty minutes...
SUPPORT.

I got up to 600,000+ points one morning, and didn't realize that the site was being worked on and hiccuped.

I got 1502 treasure from that. I had been playing for almost twenty minutes...
aJTY8eT.png
1 2 3 4