Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auto, timed payouts for Shock Switch
1 2 3 4
I thought I learned my lesson when the connection to the servers broke like potato chips under a dog. The site was going so well! I got to about 100 in speed and

connection to server lost

Seriously that's like 25k, give it to me :( or at least have some record of it somewhere. Like, for every 5 minutes of play it should automatically give you the treasure you should be owed. If the connection breaks, like it tends to do, I'd like to only lose 5 minutes instead of 30.

It would be very kind to people who lost a lot of time. (When the clock works again, anyway.)
I thought I learned my lesson when the connection to the servers broke like potato chips under a dog. The site was going so well! I got to about 100 in speed and

connection to server lost

Seriously that's like 25k, give it to me :( or at least have some record of it somewhere. Like, for every 5 minutes of play it should automatically give you the treasure you should be owed. If the connection breaks, like it tends to do, I'd like to only lose 5 minutes instead of 30.

It would be very kind to people who lost a lot of time. (When the clock works again, anyway.)
Support. Maybe whenever you click the charge button? More frequent would be nice too.
Support. Maybe whenever you click the charge button? More frequent would be nice too.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
Yes, 5 minutes or better. 5 mins max time latency. Everything else is despair.

I tend to sit on my charge button until I need it, but if it promises payout without ending the game, then I'll use it.
Yes, 5 minutes or better. 5 mins max time latency. Everything else is despair.

I tend to sit on my charge button until I need it, but if it promises payout without ending the game, then I'll use it.
support

i barely play over 100k-200kpoints (on very easy) max cause im paranoid ill loose all the time i just put in for nothing.

also the charge button gives 10k points every time its used and doesnt charge when you sit on it so sometimes its better to pop it off so you can earn another. (at least on easy and very easy)
support

i barely play over 100k-200kpoints (on very easy) max cause im paranoid ill loose all the time i just put in for nothing.

also the charge button gives 10k points every time its used and doesnt charge when you sit on it so sometimes its better to pop it off so you can earn another. (at least on easy and very easy)
Nn4nss2.gif - wish i could remember who did this tauros.gif
Too much lost treasure is happening for me to just sit back and pretend it's all okay.

Support.
Too much lost treasure is happening for me to just sit back and pretend it's all okay.

Support.
LD9gQsp.png
Ping me if you need me.
@koben I never knew! Thanks for the heads up.
@koben I never knew! Thanks for the heads up.
I support. The game really does need a better way to give the payout. There is just to much room for connection errors, latency's, connection strength, etc.

I am actually surprised it doesn't it doesn't do the payouts every time you connect the 4 blocks...with maybe a bonus payout at certain points of the game...
I support. The game really does need a better way to give the payout. There is just to much room for connection errors, latency's, connection strength, etc.

I am actually surprised it doesn't it doesn't do the payouts every time you connect the 4 blocks...with maybe a bonus payout at certain points of the game...
If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
Love Triple Caribbeans? Caribbean Isle Hatchery
Support. My internet connection at home is horrendously unstable, and I've quit playing Shock Switch because I kept getting disconnected 20 minutes into a game and feeling like it was a huge waste of time.
(... more than playing with pixel dragons already is, I guess. Heh.)

@Makoes I'm not surprised. I'd bet that would be a major drag on the server, when people are making a lot of matches fast.
Support. My internet connection at home is horrendously unstable, and I've quit playing Shock Switch because I kept getting disconnected 20 minutes into a game and feeling like it was a huge waste of time.
(... more than playing with pixel dragons already is, I guess. Heh.)

@Makoes I'm not surprised. I'd bet that would be a major drag on the server, when people are making a lot of matches fast.
Chewy Tentacle
I fully support this as well. There have been a few times where my score has been over a million and I've had a server timeout or disconnect. I was not too impressed!

Having auto-payouts every five minutes would be great. The payouts could also be based on certain score threshold but this may be more difficult to implement with the varying difficulties and the speeds with which scores are obtained.
I fully support this as well. There have been a few times where my score has been over a million and I've had a server timeout or disconnect. I was not too impressed!

Having auto-payouts every five minutes would be great. The payouts could also be based on certain score threshold but this may be more difficult to implement with the varying difficulties and the speeds with which scores are obtained.
sigFR.png
Support.
Support.
1 2 3 4