Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sledding Mates (Half-Closed)
1 2 3 4 5
@Balrier @Xaron @NanciuX @Mypikot @HowlingHooves

Kali snorted, her breath clouding before her in the cold air. She sat down as well, taking weight off her injured paw. Her flanks heaved in exhaustion, both from the fall and the run they had been doing.

At Atlas' question, Kali bent down to inspect her injured paw. After a minute of thorough examination, she deemed it badly bruised, thankfully not fractured, or worse- broken. "Yep, just an injured paw and a few sore spots. Thankfully nothing's broken. I should be good to move, however I think a few minutes of rest would do everyone some good."

Kali's ears pricked, and she twisted around, eyes scanning the surrounding woods. Distantly, she heard a sharp bark, and then silence. She raised her nose to the air, but could smell nothing except for her fellow team mates. "Did you guys hear that?" She murmured, not moving her eyes from the snow blanketed forest.

( I think the map is fine. Anything works, really. :D )
@Balrier @Xaron @NanciuX @Mypikot @HowlingHooves

Kali snorted, her breath clouding before her in the cold air. She sat down as well, taking weight off her injured paw. Her flanks heaved in exhaustion, both from the fall and the run they had been doing.

At Atlas' question, Kali bent down to inspect her injured paw. After a minute of thorough examination, she deemed it badly bruised, thankfully not fractured, or worse- broken. "Yep, just an injured paw and a few sore spots. Thankfully nothing's broken. I should be good to move, however I think a few minutes of rest would do everyone some good."

Kali's ears pricked, and she twisted around, eyes scanning the surrounding woods. Distantly, she heard a sharp bark, and then silence. She raised her nose to the air, but could smell nothing except for her fellow team mates. "Did you guys hear that?" She murmured, not moving her eyes from the snow blanketed forest.

( I think the map is fine. Anything works, really. :D )
(( @NanciuX Yes I must become part of the doge team Sorry if you wanted this messaged! uwu"

Name: Aurora
Breed: Alaskan Husky
Team Rank: Lead
Personality: Aurora is often very quiet and distant when they aren't on the move but becomes quite demanding and somewhat aggressive when leading, wanting them to listen to her and not think of her as soft and that she is unfit to lead.
Image/Description: Alaskan Husky with brown eyes with black/white markings, her pelt rather thick and not very soft. Image ))
(( @NanciuX Yes I must become part of the doge team Sorry if you wanted this messaged! uwu"

Name: Aurora
Breed: Alaskan Husky
Team Rank: Lead
Personality: Aurora is often very quiet and distant when they aren't on the move but becomes quite demanding and somewhat aggressive when leading, wanting them to listen to her and not think of her as soft and that she is unfit to lead.
Image/Description: Alaskan Husky with brown eyes with black/white markings, her pelt rather thick and not very soft. Image ))
mvO7hvU.pngmvO7hvU.pngmvO7hvU.png
(@Vanquished Yep, while they explore the Map will show itself more, like if they find a lake i'll mark it and so, "The unknown" will be shown following the RP progress, so the map is our whole world to Build and create! XD)

@DeciDragon - Accepted!, Will add you now (And i don't wanted it messaged, i won't forget it this way >:D)
(@Vanquished Yep, while they explore the Map will show itself more, like if they find a lake i'll mark it and so, "The unknown" will be shown following the RP progress, so the map is our whole world to Build and create! XD)

@DeciDragon - Accepted!, Will add you now (And i don't wanted it messaged, i won't forget it this way >:D)
I am: ONline OFFline
u6Vlj4L.png
@Balrier @Xaron @NanciuX @Vanquished @HowlingHooves

The familiar bark of her Swing companion, Orion, caught in Mint's ears. She turned her head to the sound, her head tilting as she did in the hopes of catching perhaps another bark.

She boofed quietly, trying to get the others to focus on the sound, too. The sound of something coming from behind, though, seemed to grab their attention.

"Orion!" she called, the sound turning into a howl. She thought she spotted a figure high up the ice bridge, on a ledge, but she couldn't be sure it was her friend unless he called out again,
@Balrier @Xaron @NanciuX @Vanquished @HowlingHooves

The familiar bark of her Swing companion, Orion, caught in Mint's ears. She turned her head to the sound, her head tilting as she did in the hopes of catching perhaps another bark.

She boofed quietly, trying to get the others to focus on the sound, too. The sound of something coming from behind, though, seemed to grab their attention.

"Orion!" she called, the sound turning into a howl. She thought she spotted a figure high up the ice bridge, on a ledge, but she couldn't be sure it was her friend unless he called out again,
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Balrier @Xaron @NanciuX @Vanquished @HowlingHooves @Mypilot ((Nice! Then I'll just jump in :3 Hello all! Hope you don't mind the pings!))

Aurora lifted her pounding head up slightly at the sound of one of her companions weak howl, perking her ears up and trying to focus on exactly where it came from, her head pounding, what had happened? She stood up slowly and shook off the snow that had piled onto her, which was a bit difficult due to her back leg, which hurt when pressure was put onto it, as well as a few other dinks and bumps, but her head was already clearing.

She glanced around and saw none of her team mates, at least none very close, letting out a few low growls and barks before throwing her head back and howling, hoping to get a louder response or perhaps find how close they were, seeing as how she didn't quite catch where the first howl came from.
@Balrier @Xaron @NanciuX @Vanquished @HowlingHooves @Mypilot ((Nice! Then I'll just jump in :3 Hello all! Hope you don't mind the pings!))

Aurora lifted her pounding head up slightly at the sound of one of her companions weak howl, perking her ears up and trying to focus on exactly where it came from, her head pounding, what had happened? She stood up slowly and shook off the snow that had piled onto her, which was a bit difficult due to her back leg, which hurt when pressure was put onto it, as well as a few other dinks and bumps, but her head was already clearing.

She glanced around and saw none of her team mates, at least none very close, letting out a few low growls and barks before throwing her head back and howling, hoping to get a louder response or perhaps find how close they were, seeing as how she didn't quite catch where the first howl came from.
Orion, who was watching the crowd below, perked up when one made eye contact with him. When he made out his familiar swing companion, he wagged his tail in exitement. At this point, he was willing to simply jump off of his ledge. Other outcroppings around him were too small, and the ones where he could actually get a foothold were too far. A few, faint howls were heard in the group below, urging him to find a way down. The snow couldn't be that hard... Right?

He could only see white, piling up around him. Even without moving, he could tell his shoulder and neck got the worst of the blow. He stood anyway, joining his injured friends. Even with that recent fall, he was in better condition than most of the others. He immediately sniffed the air, catching scents of Hunter, but more subtly of Darius, the wheel.

Orion greeted Mint with a gentle touch of his nose on her shoulder, suddenly recapping his rather idiotic decision of leaping nearly 30 feet.

((Just made up the name, it doesn't have to be permanent))
@Balrier @Vanquished @NanciuX @Mypikot @HowlingHooves
Orion, who was watching the crowd below, perked up when one made eye contact with him. When he made out his familiar swing companion, he wagged his tail in exitement. At this point, he was willing to simply jump off of his ledge. Other outcroppings around him were too small, and the ones where he could actually get a foothold were too far. A few, faint howls were heard in the group below, urging him to find a way down. The snow couldn't be that hard... Right?

He could only see white, piling up around him. Even without moving, he could tell his shoulder and neck got the worst of the blow. He stood anyway, joining his injured friends. Even with that recent fall, he was in better condition than most of the others. He immediately sniffed the air, catching scents of Hunter, but more subtly of Darius, the wheel.

Orion greeted Mint with a gentle touch of his nose on her shoulder, suddenly recapping his rather idiotic decision of leaping nearly 30 feet.

((Just made up the name, it doesn't have to be permanent))
@Balrier @Vanquished @NanciuX @Mypikot @HowlingHooves
tumblr_nj7106cJWN1tvj47bo1_540.gif
@DeciDragon @Xaron @NanciuX @Vanquished @HowlingHooves @Mypilot

Hunter finally pushed through the foliage, nearly colliding with the sled. He tipped in surprise, almost tripping and falling into the bush. He really hadn't expected everyone to be so close.

Hopping over the sled, he found part of his team gathered together. "Guys!" he called, trotting over to meet them. He flicked Kali a greeting with his tail, given that the she-dog was his companion over the years. "What...happened?" Hunter didn't know what else to say, the recent events too intense to put into words.
@DeciDragon @Xaron @NanciuX @Vanquished @HowlingHooves @Mypilot

Hunter finally pushed through the foliage, nearly colliding with the sled. He tipped in surprise, almost tripping and falling into the bush. He really hadn't expected everyone to be so close.

Hopping over the sled, he found part of his team gathered together. "Guys!" he called, trotting over to meet them. He flicked Kali a greeting with his tail, given that the she-dog was his companion over the years. "What...happened?" Hunter didn't know what else to say, the recent events too intense to put into words.
He glowered at Lullaby when he caught her softer words about him being in rough shape, and he stood with a deep growl, his nerves already on edge with their fall. His temper may be nearly nonexistent, but he felt she was taking advantage of their current state. Just as he was about to put her in her place, she howled and received an answering call back. One he recognized and was glad to hear.

He lost his aggressive stance and moved for the howl, listening as she barked every so often for a time. He barked back loudly, his throat rumbling as he stopped, now a short distance away from the others. He looked over the expanse before him, trying to stop Aurora among the snow and ice. "Aurora!" he called her name, hoping his fellow Lead would find them. They needed to get moving, even if they didn't have everyone with them. They were injured, out in the open and Atlas was worried that a cougar or pack of wolves might appear. He certainly didn't want to fend off any wild animals, not in the shPe the team was. Their best bet was relying on each other's experience as leads of the team, as he knew that it would be easier to gather the others together and keep them from worrying too much. He trusted Aurora, and he needed that trust now.

@DeciDragon
He glowered at Lullaby when he caught her softer words about him being in rough shape, and he stood with a deep growl, his nerves already on edge with their fall. His temper may be nearly nonexistent, but he felt she was taking advantage of their current state. Just as he was about to put her in her place, she howled and received an answering call back. One he recognized and was glad to hear.

He lost his aggressive stance and moved for the howl, listening as she barked every so often for a time. He barked back loudly, his throat rumbling as he stopped, now a short distance away from the others. He looked over the expanse before him, trying to stop Aurora among the snow and ice. "Aurora!" he called her name, hoping his fellow Lead would find them. They needed to get moving, even if they didn't have everyone with them. They were injured, out in the open and Atlas was worried that a cougar or pack of wolves might appear. He certainly didn't want to fend off any wild animals, not in the shPe the team was. Their best bet was relying on each other's experience as leads of the team, as he knew that it would be easier to gather the others together and keep them from worrying too much. He trusted Aurora, and he needed that trust now.

@DeciDragon
In his bones Eruption was a monster..
OGZ2Ia0.png
@Balrier @Xaron @DeciDragon @Mypilot @NanciuX @HowlingHooves

Kali stood, shaking off the snow that had gathered on her coat as she was sitting. She dipped her head to Hunter, a hint of relief in her eyes, having found her companion.

"I think the bridge broke." She said, flicking her tail in the direction of the shattered bridge. "I don't remember much after that."

At the sound of a distant howl, Kali twisted around, easily recognizing the unique sound as that of the other leader, Aurora. The big dog tipped her head back and howled a response.

@Balrier @Xaron @DeciDragon @Mypilot @NanciuX @HowlingHooves

Kali stood, shaking off the snow that had gathered on her coat as she was sitting. She dipped her head to Hunter, a hint of relief in her eyes, having found her companion.

"I think the bridge broke." She said, flicking her tail in the direction of the shattered bridge. "I don't remember much after that."

At the sound of a distant howl, Kali twisted around, easily recognizing the unique sound as that of the other leader, Aurora. The big dog tipped her head back and howled a response.

@HowlingHooves @Vanquished

Aurora perked her ears up at the familiar bark of Atlas, surprisingly not as far as the first howl sounded. Getting up and starting to walk, slowly, looking for Atlas or any other figures, "Atlas?!" She quickly heard the howl of Kali, coming from the same direction, hopefully they were all there. Taking a few more wobbly steps and trying to be careful with her back left leg before seeing the familiar markings of Atlas, smiling a bit and wagging her tail, barking a few times and moving as fast as she could, not quite walking in a straight line due to her leg. Sprained perhaps? Check it out when we're safe...
@HowlingHooves @Vanquished

Aurora perked her ears up at the familiar bark of Atlas, surprisingly not as far as the first howl sounded. Getting up and starting to walk, slowly, looking for Atlas or any other figures, "Atlas?!" She quickly heard the howl of Kali, coming from the same direction, hopefully they were all there. Taking a few more wobbly steps and trying to be careful with her back left leg before seeing the familiar markings of Atlas, smiling a bit and wagging her tail, barking a few times and moving as fast as she could, not quite walking in a straight line due to her leg. Sprained perhaps? Check it out when we're safe...
1 2 3 4 5