Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | s p r o c k e t [NEW 8/22]
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 210 211
@Clocks
I don't mind the wait!
@Clocks
I don't mind the wait!
8JKEk7n.pngfkbAh9Q.pnghLjoHTT.png2newj5x.pngpXT2hkW.pngOVKdziX.pngjvQsx1n.pnguTchD0h.pngyTHu3zV.pngjVzvVIB.pngS1me8yQ.pngBP7yWR4.pngpansexual.gif48705886_4CDSWv8t8ldLGpD.png
@Clocks could I please be taken off the pinglist for Okapi-Latte and instead be put on the Ethereal Rose one? ;uu;
@Clocks could I please be taken off the pinglist for Okapi-Latte and instead be put on the Ethereal Rose one? ;uu;
lightshieldr.png6pMAXtp.jpglightshieldl.png
@Clocks

oh wow you have really lovely pairs. could i be put on the general pinglist? c:
@Clocks

oh wow you have really lovely pairs. could i be put on the general pinglist? c:
@delightfuliza Sure thing! (:

@kidotsubomi I've put you on the general ping list! Please feel free to let me know if you ever want to be taken off or put on more specific pinglists instead!
@delightfuliza Sure thing! (:

@kidotsubomi I've put you on the general ping list! Please feel free to let me know if you ever want to be taken off or put on more specific pinglists instead!
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Clocks could I please be pinged when you have an ethereal rose hatchling with circuit? They are so pretty :')
@Clocks could I please be pinged when you have an ethereal rose hatchling with circuit? They are so pretty :')
@Clocks
Can I please be put on the pinglist for Crystal Arcane (female) and Ethereal Rose with Gembond? Thank you uwu
@Clocks
Can I please be put on the pinglist for Crystal Arcane (female) and Ethereal Rose with Gembond? Thank you uwu
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
@Danster The chance of circuit against gembond is something ridiculously small like 2-3%. So not sure if you still want that distinction made...? ^^;

@castletown Added! Thanks for the interest.
@Danster The chance of circuit against gembond is something ridiculously small like 2-3%. So not sure if you still want that distinction made...? ^^;

@castletown Added! Thanks for the interest.
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@clocks I'm aware and if you'd like you can ping me whenever they have new hatchlings I just think I would only want to spend the gems on the curcuit babies (though the gembond is gorgeous too!!)
@clocks I'm aware and if you'd like you can ping me whenever they have new hatchlings I just think I would only want to spend the gems on the curcuit babies (though the gembond is gorgeous too!!)
@Danster Heh, all right. I put you down on the list w/ a preference for circuit.
@Danster Heh, all right. I put you down on the list w/ a preference for circuit.
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@clocks thanks so much :)
@clocks thanks so much :)
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 210 211