Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | s p r o c k e t [NEW 8/22]
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211
@clocks can I be put on the seashells pinglist please?
@clocks can I be put on the seashells pinglist please?
CISPrku.png
koH0cYu.png
WmKvrUL.png
MXsk4ah.png
6YousWl.png
1YB0OjO.png
gYW0j5f.png
mlHpBMC.png
clan of sun and bone- exalting lair- lore wip
f6qnJdn.png
@pastellord I'm sorry friend, I don't do specific pinglists in this hatchery! :c

@briar WooOOw! That accent looks like it was tailor-made for him! He's so pretty *-*
@pastellord I'm sorry friend, I don't do specific pinglists in this hatchery! :c

@briar WooOOw! That accent looks like it was tailor-made for him! He's so pretty *-*
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Clocks Can I be added to the pinglist please? c:
@Clocks Can I be added to the pinglist please? c:
nnSGNl9.gif
vanillacupcake,
♥ little pastels & desserts
♥ fr + 1 // wishlist
@clocks
Can you update my UN on the pinglist? I used to be beardeddragon123, I'm now Skua.
Thanks!
@clocks
Can you update my UN on the pinglist? I used to be beardeddragon123, I'm now Skua.
Thanks!
On hiatus
@Clocks I'd love to be added to the pinglist please!! I definitely wanna grab one of those Wind Flight Coatl babies. I also thought you'd like to see where one of your older hatchlings ended up! Yimo has been in my clan for a while and has lore integrated with your clan lore. (With a few small creative liberties.) Since I saw you moved to the Wind Flight I took a little time to update his bio! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=291565&did=13909900][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139100/13909900_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Clocks I'd love to be added to the pinglist please!! I definitely wanna grab one of those Wind Flight Coatl babies.

I also thought you'd like to see where one of your older hatchlings ended up! Yimo has been in my clan for a while and has lore integrated with your clan lore. (With a few small creative liberties.) Since I saw you moved to the Wind Flight I took a little time to update his bio!
13909900_350.png
z3FSuck.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5klLPDf.png
___
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211