Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Phoenix Breeding Project~ [Fire reps!]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 59 60
^
^
180.pngJe6XRam.png30pKdmi.gif
@IgnisFlamel @Asilas @jiuhuyyur @BlueRose @KatTheRedQueen @Heeroku @Cermentia @jesse0319 @Neoma @Nyathera @Xotis @Ganondorf @DweebLord @Salamancer @GibbysDragons @ShivaDiamondDust @Madarakita [b]I am happy to announce that Coatls are now officially here! They'll all be Speckle/Freckle variety with secondary ranging from Crimson to Maroon Price point will be 60k for them. They will be on their first nest 6/19! [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/bf5lzc.png[/img] I already have a few of you on my pinglist who initially showed interest. Please ping if interested![/b]
@IgnisFlamel @Asilas @jiuhuyyur @BlueRose @KatTheRedQueen @Heeroku @Cermentia @jesse0319 @Neoma @Nyathera @Xotis @Ganondorf @DweebLord @Salamancer @GibbysDragons @ShivaDiamondDust @Madarakita

I am happy to announce that Coatls are now officially here! They'll all be Speckle/Freckle variety with secondary ranging from Crimson to Maroon
Price point will be 60k for them. They will be on their first nest 6/19!

bf5lzc.png

I already have a few of you on my pinglist who initially showed interest.

Please ping if interested!
@lethargicwizard will you put me on the pinglist for a speckle/freckle/crackle baby?
@lethargicwizard will you put me on the pinglist for a speckle/freckle/crackle baby?
@lethargicwizard actually when you start breeding wildclaws I'd definitely love to buy a speckle/freckle/crackle wildclaw male!
@lethargicwizard actually when you start breeding wildclaws I'd definitely love to buy a speckle/freckle/crackle wildclaw male!
@BlindCaius I'll add you to the interest list for WCs. I've already got one half of the pair. Just trying to find her a nice boyfriend :3

Which pinglist were you wanting to be on for now? The Coatl or SD Speck/Freck?
@BlindCaius I'll add you to the interest list for WCs. I've already got one half of the pair. Just trying to find her a nice boyfriend :3

Which pinglist were you wanting to be on for now? The Coatl or SD Speck/Freck?
@lethargicwizard Skydancer, but I'll probably hold out for the wildclaws :)
@lethargicwizard Skydancer, but I'll probably hold out for the wildclaws :)
@BlindCaius Sounds good :3 thanks for the interest!
@BlindCaius Sounds good :3 thanks for the interest!
@LethargicWizard

Cant wait to see them!!!! :)
@LethargicWizard

Cant wait to see them!!!! :)
^
^
@LethargicWizard, nice to hear you got more pairs. :) You've probably noticed that I'm trying to breed these beauties too, so if it's ok for you, maybe we can be breeding partners in the future? Someday when we both have more pairs to breed. :)
@LethargicWizard, nice to hear you got more pairs. :) You've probably noticed that I'm trying to breed these beauties too, so if it's ok for you, maybe we can be breeding partners in the future? Someday when we both have more pairs to breed. :)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 59 60