Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Phoenix Breeding Project~ [Fire reps!]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 59 60
^
^
180.pngJe6XRam.png30pKdmi.gif
^
^
^
^
^
^
Helpful bump!
Helpful bump!
signature_by_grafferak-dby4m89.pngh7RpHv0.gif
^
^
@LethargicWizard Just popping my head in to say it's nice to see this is going so well for you! Do you have a pinglist for general news or anything like that, or would I have to sign up to a pair's list? Also, I see you do coatls now! I have a coatl pair that breeds close to the colours you want with entirely gem genes, so if you bred one of their offspring with one with the treasure genes you'd be close to guaranteed the genes you're after with very close colours. If you're interested, here's the pair: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5369967][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/53700/5369967.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6309108][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/63092/6309108.png[/img][/url] Crimson Iri. Crimson-Tomato Shim. Tangerine-Gold Circuit/Gembond. I have a coatl/wc pair with treasure genes and orange-range secondary as well if you ever consider expanding the secondary to the orange/yellow-range, and a PC/Mirror pair that has a chance of breeding what you want. Ok, so I'm doing more than popping my head in, but I promise that was all I planned to do when I opened the thread!
@LethargicWizard
Just popping my head in to say it's nice to see this is going so well for you!

Do you have a pinglist for general news or anything like that, or would I have to sign up to a pair's list?

Also, I see you do coatls now! I have a coatl pair that breeds close to the colours you want with entirely gem genes, so if you bred one of their offspring with one with the treasure genes you'd be close to guaranteed the genes you're after with very close colours. If you're interested, here's the pair:
5369967.png6309108.png
Crimson Iri.
Crimson-Tomato Shim.
Tangerine-Gold Circuit/Gembond.

I have a coatl/wc pair with treasure genes and orange-range secondary as well if you ever consider expanding the secondary to the orange/yellow-range, and a PC/Mirror pair that has a chance of breeding what you want.

Ok, so I'm doing more than popping my head in, but I promise that was all I planned to do when I opened the thread!
SUFoHqb.gif
@Severing yeahhhh I can just put you on the future pairings ping :3

Oooh yes if they come up with a Blood/x/Sunshine with shimmer I'd be interested :o I need to make a shimmer-wing pair for coatls, and I have a crimson boy. I would LIKE to find a maroon sec or carmine sec girl to match him and give him more of a range but can't be picky xD

Ahh let me know when you are breeding the second pair also xD I have been throwing around the idea of doing orange-range for WC
@Severing yeahhhh I can just put you on the future pairings ping :3

Oooh yes if they come up with a Blood/x/Sunshine with shimmer I'd be interested :o I need to make a shimmer-wing pair for coatls, and I have a crimson boy. I would LIKE to find a maroon sec or carmine sec girl to match him and give him more of a range but can't be picky xD

Ahh let me know when you are breeding the second pair also xD I have been throwing around the idea of doing orange-range for WC
@LethargicWizard
Ok, I'll let you know about any Wildclaws!

That coatl pair has a guaranteed crimson primary, which is usually a good thing but unfortunate in this case as it means they couldn't breed a blood primary with your boy either.

Thanks for adding me to the pinglist, I really like this project!
@LethargicWizard
Ok, I'll let you know about any Wildclaws!

That coatl pair has a guaranteed crimson primary, which is usually a good thing but unfortunate in this case as it means they couldn't breed a blood primary with your boy either.

Thanks for adding me to the pinglist, I really like this project!
SUFoHqb.gif
@lethargicwizard Wow I love your dragons and the idea behind these breeding projects. They are perfect! Can I be put on the future pinglist for Wildclaws? They all look soooo great, but I'm starting to realize that Wildclaws may be my favorite breed :)
@lethargicwizard Wow I love your dragons and the idea behind these breeding projects. They are perfect! Can I be put on the future pinglist for Wildclaws? They all look soooo great, but I'm starting to realize that Wildclaws may be my favorite breed :)
elsTLg9.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 59 60