Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Phoenix Breeding Project~ [Fire reps!]
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
@LethargicWizard

May I be put on the general pinglist please? I have a thing for phoenixes and I'm trying to decide which subspecies I'd like!
@LethargicWizard

May I be put on the general pinglist please? I have a thing for phoenixes and I'm trying to decide which subspecies I'd like!
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gifPGlS0vU_zpstvbvirzz.pngtumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
@LethargicWizard So It has been a little over a year since I bought a Ashwing Pheonix from you :D Here is Ashfall now a days [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16152407] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161525/16152407_350.png[/img] [/url]
@LethargicWizard

So It has been a little over a year since I bought a Ashwing Pheonix from you :D
Here is Ashfall now a days

16152407_350.png
swzhP8S.pngtumblr_o4dgmvU6uv1ufp9pbo1_100.png196.png
@lethargicwizard please add me to the pinglist for lava + ashenwing hatchlings!

[edit] I just saw the last timestamp on this thread I am soooo sorry ;A;
@lethargicwizard please add me to the pinglist for lava + ashenwing hatchlings!

[edit] I just saw the last timestamp on this thread I am soooo sorry ;A;
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
@LethargicWizard Can I be put on the general pinglist please! I want to get some of these guys at some point, they are gorgeous.
@LethargicWizard Can I be put on the general pinglist please! I want to get some of these guys at some point, they are gorgeous.
Hi, affiliate dropping by~

I'm revamping my old hatchery and wanted to see if you were still active. If I don't hear back I'll assume not and remove you from my affiliate list when I open the new one. Cheers!
Hi, affiliate dropping by~

I'm revamping my old hatchery and wanted to see if you were still active. If I don't hear back I'll assume not and remove you from my affiliate list when I open the new one. Cheers!
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60