Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Obsolete
1 2 3 4 5 6
@gendersquare @Moonlit @Mags @anue @glacevoleur @Safirien @Tyrihjelm @ThistleChaser @FrigidFable

level 5 has been posted thanks to another user!
@gendersquare @Moonlit @Mags @anue @glacevoleur @Safirien @Tyrihjelm @ThistleChaser @FrigidFable

level 5 has been posted thanks to another user!
CVYnSFU.png
@WeyrLeader

May I please be added to your ping list..Thank you so much!!!
@WeyrLeader

May I please be added to your ping list..Thank you so much!!!
@WeyrLeader

I'd like to be added too! Thank you x'3
@WeyrLeader

I'd like to be added too! Thank you x'3
signature_fr_accent_shop_klein_by_shadow_of_destiny-d99bh5w.png
@WeyrLeader: please put me on the ping list as well thank you :)
@WeyrLeader: please put me on the ping list as well thank you :)
FollowtheWind_zps439946e9.jpg
@gendersquare @Moonlit @Mags @anue @glacevoleur @Safirien @Tyrihjelm @ThistleChaser @FrigidFable @PrayingMantis @ShadowOfDestiny @mudkipster @Blueskys

Level 6 recipes now up!
@gendersquare @Moonlit @Mags @anue @glacevoleur @Safirien @Tyrihjelm @ThistleChaser @FrigidFable @PrayingMantis @ShadowOfDestiny @mudkipster @Blueskys

Level 6 recipes now up!
CVYnSFU.png
Thank you... I am not at level 6 yet but I figured I better buy that smoky quartz now for the alchemical reduction.
Thank you... I am not at level 6 yet but I figured I better buy that smoky quartz now for the alchemical reduction.
@PrayingMantis

No problem! Thank wormwood. I just stalked the posts. XD

Yes, I just realized I should probably stop giving Crim my smoky quartz when she asks for it. The new earrings are so much prettier than the teeny tiny teardrop ones! I'm going to make one of each, awww yiss!
@PrayingMantis

No problem! Thank wormwood. I just stalked the posts. XD

Yes, I just realized I should probably stop giving Crim my smoky quartz when she asks for it. The new earrings are so much prettier than the teeny tiny teardrop ones! I'm going to make one of each, awww yiss!
CVYnSFU.png

Hey guys, there's a much better made guide that includes recipes now, so I'm closing this thing down!

Hey guys, there's a much better made guide that includes recipes now, so I'm closing this thing down!

CVYnSFU.png
@WeyrLeader Thank you for putting this together though! I found it quite helpful. And I appreciate the link to the other guide. :)
@WeyrLeader Thank you for putting this together though! I found it quite helpful. And I appreciate the link to the other guide. :)
@WeyrLeader Thanks for the pings, they really helped! :)
@WeyrLeader Thanks for the pings, they really helped! :)
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6