Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Obsolete
1 2 3 4 5 6
@anue That's awesome! And congrats on leveling up! Any chance you can take a screen shot for me to put up?
@anue That's awesome! And congrats on leveling up! Any chance you can take a screen shot for me to put up?
CVYnSFU.png
@WeyrLeader

Would that I could, but I'm still not even lvl 3 yet :) I've just been checking the announcement post every so often :)
@WeyrLeader

Would that I could, but I'm still not even lvl 3 yet :) I've just been checking the announcement post every so often :)
nT4ZdTo.png
@anue ohhh, so they're jut tempting us with what we can get, but no information as to what we'll need to get it. T_T Foul temptress, FR!

@anue ohhh, so they're jut tempting us with what we can get, but no information as to what we'll need to get it. T_T Foul temptress, FR!

CVYnSFU.png
@WeyrLeader

That's exactly what's happening. The fact that it showed up on the announcement post means that someone is level 4. Now if only they were aware of this thread and inclined to provide the information we yearn for x)
@WeyrLeader

That's exactly what's happening. The fact that it showed up on the announcement post means that someone is level 4. Now if only they were aware of this thread and inclined to provide the information we yearn for x)
nT4ZdTo.png
@anue I've been combing the wind forum (my flight) and the FR discussion forums in hopes of finding them.
@anue I've been combing the wind forum (my flight) and the FR discussion forums in hopes of finding them.
CVYnSFU.png
Another battlestone is up! [item=empathetic regeneration] @WeyrLeader
Another battlestone is up! Empathetic Regeneration

@WeyrLeader
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@Avessa thanks!

a bit disheartened that the next level is looking like it'll all be battlestones, though. T_T Cute ones, but I just use glass canons, so they're essentially useless to me.
@Avessa thanks!

a bit disheartened that the next level is looking like it'll all be battlestones, though. T_T Cute ones, but I just use glass canons, so they're essentially useless to me.
CVYnSFU.png
@weyrleader [item=plumed anticipate] !!!
@weyrleader Plumed Anticipate !!!
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@WeyrLeader

Any chance you'd make a pinglist when you get updated levels?
@WeyrLeader

Any chance you'd make a pinglist when you get updated levels?
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
@safirien sure i can! i'm currently on mobile, but once i'm home, i'll add it to the first page.
@safirien sure i can! i'm currently on mobile, but once i'm home, i'll add it to the first page.
CVYnSFU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6