Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaway Thread
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 85 86
@Catalase I would give the little steel pearlcatcher a good home :D
@Catalase I would give the little steel pearlcatcher a good home :D
@Hidetheevidence
He's on the way to you now...

@DJDaan
Sorry, but Hidetheevidence beat you to him. But keep an eye on my lair. I've got a pair of guardians that are guaranteed to breed cry/fac/circuit, and I pretty much breed them every 2 weeks.

And if you both like cry/fac/???, I've also got 2 pairs of mirrors that are cry/fac/smoke that I also pretty much breed every 2 weeks.
@Hidetheevidence
He's on the way to you now...

@DJDaan
Sorry, but Hidetheevidence beat you to him. But keep an eye on my lair. I've got a pair of guardians that are guaranteed to breed cry/fac/circuit, and I pretty much breed them every 2 weeks.

And if you both like cry/fac/???, I've also got 2 pairs of mirrors that are cry/fac/smoke that I also pretty much breed every 2 weeks.
@Farmmom

:D Oh good, I was starting to think I'd have to keep her.

@Farmmom

:D Oh good, I was starting to think I'd have to keep her.

@pediem i really like cry/fac/circuit so can i have the baby dragon when its hatched
@pediem i really like cry/fac/circuit so can i have the baby dragon when its hatched

@Patti @Catalase @Stingray @Caurus @Farmmom @pediem @vanderclute @JuniperLimb @Biteylizard @Evylrobot @Vikirnoff @StatelyJuffaWup @DirtSailor @Eforgey @Vicdragon @AwesomeAnime @Beff @dez29 @DanteC @uncoilingmist01 @youinfiniteapple @carollelogram @felidstar @AmePanda @Creatio @PixieDreams @DragonPromise @coolgirl66732 @MaiaArts

I have new babies coming to my post on page one, I just have to get confirmation on whether SOMEONE (I'm looking at you Catalase) really wants one of them or is just having daydreams of potential breedings....

@Patti @Catalase @Stingray @Caurus @Farmmom @pediem @vanderclute @JuniperLimb @Biteylizard @Evylrobot @Vikirnoff @StatelyJuffaWup @DirtSailor @Eforgey @Vicdragon @AwesomeAnime @Beff @dez29 @DanteC @uncoilingmist01 @youinfiniteapple @carollelogram @felidstar @AmePanda @Creatio @PixieDreams @DragonPromise @coolgirl66732 @MaiaArts

I have new babies coming to my post on page one, I just have to get confirmation on whether SOMEONE (I'm looking at you Catalase) really wants one of them or is just having daydreams of potential breedings....
I have new unnamed baby's on page 3 if interested in giving a good home let me know
I have new unnamed baby's on page 3 if interested in giving a good home let me know
@FarmGirl

I'm thinking daydream for now, especially since I just nabbed a triple Forest for my unpopular triples collection, but... if no one grabs her before you next really need the space, ask again. Hit up @MaiaArts; I think she's up her alley.
@FarmGirl

I'm thinking daydream for now, especially since I just nabbed a triple Forest for my unpopular triples collection, but... if no one grabs her before you next really need the space, ask again. Hit up @MaiaArts; I think she's up her alley.

New offerings on my post on page 1.... Have at them!

New offerings on my post on page 1.... Have at them!
@Catalase Is this little lady still available? I'd be very interested if she were... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14089870] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140899/14089870_350.png[/img] [/url] I also have a question. So when a familiar is all leveled up on a dragon then all the familiars that are the same creature are also considered level up? Putting a different version of the same animal would make no difference? Did I understand you correctly?
@Catalase
Is this little lady still available? I'd be very interested if she were...

14089870_350.png

I also have a question. So when a familiar is all leveled up on a dragon then all the familiars that are the same creature are also considered level up? Putting a different version of the same animal would make no difference? Did I understand you correctly?
60787410.png 57806280.png
@Patti @Catalase @Stingray @Caurus @Farmmom @pediem @vanderclute @JuniperLimb @Biteylizard @Evylrobot @Vikirnoff @StatelyJuffaWup @DirtSailor @Eforgey @Vicdragon @AwesomeAnime @Beff @dez29 @DanteC @uncoilingmist01 @youinfiniteapple @carollelogram @FarmGirl @AmePanda @Creatio @PixieDreams @DragonPromise @coolgirl66732 @MaiaArts New Hatchlings: Adorable little Coral boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14986800] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149869/14986800_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Patti @Catalase @Stingray @Caurus @Farmmom @pediem @vanderclute @JuniperLimb @Biteylizard @Evylrobot @Vikirnoff @StatelyJuffaWup @DirtSailor @Eforgey @Vicdragon @AwesomeAnime @Beff @dez29 @DanteC @uncoilingmist01 @youinfiniteapple @carollelogram @FarmGirl @AmePanda @Creatio @PixieDreams @DragonPromise @coolgirl66732 @MaiaArts

New Hatchlings:
Adorable little Coral boy:

14986800_350.png
jwRPhqu.png neCLB0P.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 85 86