Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Luunai's Accents ]
1 2 ... 405 406 407 408 409 ... 575 576
@luunai I'd like a treasure slot please for the imp m one :)
@luunai I'd like a treasure slot please for the imp m one :)
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
boop your stuff is amazing!
boop your stuff is amazing!
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
@Luunai
Can I get one of each Silver Clockwork please? :)
@Luunai
Can I get one of each Silver Clockwork please? :)
@Luunai

Am I eligible for a treasure slot for Silver Clockwork Coatl M? :0 I'd also like a gem slot for the Imp F variation. Thanks very much!

Congrats to the winners!!
@Luunai

Am I eligible for a treasure slot for Silver Clockwork Coatl M? :0 I'd also like a gem slot for the Imp F variation. Thanks very much!

Congrats to the winners!!
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Luunai
May I have a copy each of the silver clockwork for M coatl and F imp? Thank you.
@Luunai
May I have a copy each of the silver clockwork for M coatl and F imp? Thank you.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Noelblue

*tries to nip off your tail when you're scuttling away* LOOK what have you have gotten me into D8

Now i need the gold clockwork one as well omg my funds, my life, my heart T_T

@Luunai

Please may I have a copy of silver clockwork for M coatl? :3

And please may I be put on the pinglist for the gold clockwork reprint...AND please do let me know when will you be able to accept art trades in payment... something like advance payment, because I want TOO MANY of them and I fear for my inability to pay when it reopens QwQ (I should just reopen my art shop... guh)
@Noelblue

*tries to nip off your tail when you're scuttling away* LOOK what have you have gotten me into D8

Now i need the gold clockwork one as well omg my funds, my life, my heart T_T

@Luunai

Please may I have a copy of silver clockwork for M coatl? :3

And please may I be put on the pinglist for the gold clockwork reprint...AND please do let me know when will you be able to accept art trades in payment... something like advance payment, because I want TOO MANY of them and I fear for my inability to pay when it reopens QwQ (I should just reopen my art shop... guh)
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Luunai

Can you put me down for a slot for a silver clockwork imperial M please?
@Luunai

Can you put me down for a slot for a silver clockwork imperial M please?
Around between 6pm and midnight FR time!
dontcare_zps69ddf335.png
@Luunai
Please put me down for a silver clockwork coatl M, thanks :)
@Luunai
Please put me down for a silver clockwork coatl M, thanks :)
@Luunai may I please buy 2 copies of each Silver Clockwork accent for treasure? 6 copies total! They'll be perfect for my ice/navy/ice Coatls and obsidian crys/facet Imperials ;O;

If you're doing more than 1 run, may I be a bother and ask for me preorders to be spread out? Such as 1 of each accent for the first run and another 1 of each for the second? If that's too much then no worries! It'll just take me a bit go get payment ready C: Thank you for these gorgeous accents either way!
@Luunai may I please buy 2 copies of each Silver Clockwork accent for treasure? 6 copies total! They'll be perfect for my ice/navy/ice Coatls and obsidian crys/facet Imperials ;O;

If you're doing more than 1 run, may I be a bother and ask for me preorders to be spread out? Such as 1 of each accent for the first run and another 1 of each for the second? If that's too much then no worries! It'll just take me a bit go get payment ready C: Thank you for these gorgeous accents either way!
OCapJAm.jpg
@luunai Hi! I might be too late, but is it still possible to be put on a ping list for future reprints of Oriental Moonflowers (Imp M) and Silvery Rococo (Noct F)? Sorry, I rarely use the forums but I just had to take notice of your beautiful designs! Thank you for sharing!
@luunai Hi! I might be too late, but is it still possible to be put on a ping list for future reprints of Oriental Moonflowers (Imp M) and Silvery Rococo (Noct F)? Sorry, I rarely use the forums but I just had to take notice of your beautiful designs! Thank you for sharing!
1 2 ... 405 406 407 408 409 ... 575 576