Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | HiddenClan*Warriors RP* Open*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(Whoops! Forgot to tag. @JayTail @Digimon11 @CanadianBlast )((sorry if I can't rember everyone at once!))
(Whoops! Forgot to tag. @JayTail @Digimon11 @CanadianBlast )((sorry if I can't rember everyone at once!))
@KallenTheSylveon

[ T i n y p a w ]
male • mca || mood:; calm | hunger:; 100 | health:; 100 | crush:; open | tags:; Sparrowtail

Tinypaw thought for a moment and started to grunt.
Come on you know this. Just think harder! Blame this on the memory! He gave a sigh and mumbled, "Sorry.... I forgot."
@KallenTheSylveon

[ T i n y p a w ]
male • mca || mood:; calm | hunger:; 100 | health:; 100 | crush:; open | tags:; Sparrowtail

Tinypaw thought for a moment and started to grunt.
Come on you know this. Just think harder! Blame this on the memory! He gave a sigh and mumbled, "Sorry.... I forgot."
Im just your average American fangirl who writes, animates, and RPs. The Fandom's im in are WoF, Hetalia, FNAF 1-3, Gravity Falls and many more. PM me if you want to invite me to your RP or start a 1x1, I don't bite!
(May I join?)
(May I join?)
@CanadianBlast
"Garlic" Sparrowtail enplanes "We use it to treat infection, there are other plants to do that but this is very common."
@CanadianBlast
"Garlic" Sparrowtail enplanes "We use it to treat infection, there are other plants to do that but this is very common."
tumblr_inline_n5mul9ffe41scrvs1.png
(@SandyFlails yes, anyone can, I think)
(@SandyFlails yes, anyone can, I think)
ldNLSdw.png
@FoxyTheGirl
"hello little kit~" NightSnow said with a gentle smile towards the small kit "why are you hiding in the corner? " she asked gently and sits down beside the small female, "won't you rather be outside playing? "

@FoxyTheGirl
"hello little kit~" NightSnow said with a gentle smile towards the small kit "why are you hiding in the corner? " she asked gently and sits down beside the small female, "won't you rather be outside playing? "

@KallenTheSylveon

[ T i n y p a w ]

Note to self, Garlic. The apprentice thought before turning his attention back to Sparrowtail. "Alright then, thanks for reminding me." He meowed with a nervous tone. Tinypaw was mostly afraid of failing to be a medicine cat.
@KallenTheSylveon

[ T i n y p a w ]

Note to self, Garlic. The apprentice thought before turning his attention back to Sparrowtail. "Alright then, thanks for reminding me." He meowed with a nervous tone. Tinypaw was mostly afraid of failing to be a medicine cat.
Im just your average American fangirl who writes, animates, and RPs. The Fandom's im in are WoF, Hetalia, FNAF 1-3, Gravity Falls and many more. PM me if you want to invite me to your RP or start a 1x1, I don't bite!
@JayTail
Sooo... am I in?
@JayTail
Sooo... am I in?
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@Aquacoral @Digimon11 @HummingKnight @Tigernails @ everyone else in this RP, gosh I'm getting lazy :3
Both accepted. SilverSky is a pretty young warrior. She would have just become a warrior, which is fine.))

"Are you the fastest?" HiddenStar asked. She didn't want to risk any of her warriors.
@Aquacoral @Digimon11 @HummingKnight @Tigernails @ everyone else in this RP, gosh I'm getting lazy :3
Both accepted. SilverSky is a pretty young warrior. She would have just become a warrior, which is fine.))

"Are you the fastest?" HiddenStar asked. She didn't want to risk any of her warriors.
@FoxyTheGirl @DinoboxN7 @HummingKnight @Jaytail @KallenTheSylveon @Aquacoral

"I am, I can run faster then the wind!", Nightclaw told Hiddenstar seriously. Then Duskfire, Nightclaw's mate came out of the warriors den and said to Nightclaw,"Only if you want to." "Yes I am", purred Nightclaw.

Dawnpaw came back with moss for the elders when she heard the word 'dog'. "Can I come too?," Dawnpaw asked Hiddenstar and Nightclaw.
@FoxyTheGirl @DinoboxN7 @HummingKnight @Jaytail @KallenTheSylveon @Aquacoral

"I am, I can run faster then the wind!", Nightclaw told Hiddenstar seriously. Then Duskfire, Nightclaw's mate came out of the warriors den and said to Nightclaw,"Only if you want to." "Yes I am", purred Nightclaw.

Dawnpaw came back with moss for the elders when she heard the word 'dog'. "Can I come too?," Dawnpaw asked Hiddenstar and Nightclaw.
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8