Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | HiddenClan*Warriors RP* Open*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@KallenTheSylveon -------------------------------- [b][color=#8040BF][ T i n y p a w ][/color][/b] [b][size=85] male • mca || mood:; calm | hunger:; 100 | health:; 100 | crush:; open | tags:; Sparrowtail[/b] [list]Tinypaw looked up from his nets to face his mentor. Giving a nod the small apprentice padded out of the medicine cats den and went over to the leader's den. Once inside he scanned the area for what his mentor told him to look for, cobwebs. He found some and grabbed them before bounding back over. "These are it correct?" Tinypaw asked Sparrowtail so he could clarify what he picked up.[/list]
@KallenTheSylveon
[ T i n y p a w ]
male • mca || mood:; calm | hunger:; 100 | health:; 100 | crush:; open | tags:; Sparrowtail
    Tinypaw looked up from his nets to face his mentor. Giving a nod the small apprentice padded out of the medicine cats den and went over to the leader's den. Once inside he scanned the area for what his mentor told him to look for, cobwebs. He found some and grabbed them before bounding back over. "These are it correct?" Tinypaw asked Sparrowtail so he could clarify what he picked up.
Im just your average American fangirl who writes, animates, and RPs. The Fandom's im in are WoF, Hetalia, FNAF 1-3, Gravity Falls and many more. PM me if you want to invite me to your RP or start a 1x1, I don't bite!
@CanadianBlast
He nodded and put them next to the other herbs. "Good work." He purred and turned to listen to Hiddenstar's plan.
@CanadianBlast
He nodded and put them next to the other herbs. "Good work." He purred and turned to listen to Hiddenstar's plan.
tumblr_inline_n5mul9ffe41scrvs1.png
@KallenTheSylveon

[ T i n y p a w ]
male • mca || mood:; calm | hunger:; 100 | health:; 100 | crush:; open | tags:; Sparrowtail

"Thank you." He meowed proud of himself but kept his calm face. The males ear flicked as he heard some talking. "What is Hiddenstar talking about?" Tinypaw asked his mentor trying to hear it as well but was having a hard time doing so.
@KallenTheSylveon

[ T i n y p a w ]

"Thank you." He meowed proud of himself but kept his calm face. The males ear flicked as he heard some talking. "What is Hiddenstar talking about?" Tinypaw asked his mentor trying to hear it as well but was having a hard time doing so.
Im just your average American fangirl who writes, animates, and RPs. The Fandom's im in are WoF, Hetalia, FNAF 1-3, Gravity Falls and many more. PM me if you want to invite me to your RP or start a 1x1, I don't bite!
@CanadianBlast
(OOC: Here is the herb reference guide ill be using Thunderclan and Windclan herbs as Hiddenclan does not seam marshy)
"Explaining how to fight the dog." He curved his large ears to listen closer. " They will circle and attack from all sides. Dogs are stupid so it should confuse him." Sparrowpelt counted the herbs at his feet before pawing a strong acidic smelling green and white stalk over to Tinypaw. "Can you tell me what this is?"
@CanadianBlast
(OOC: Here is the herb reference guide ill be using Thunderclan and Windclan herbs as Hiddenclan does not seam marshy)
"Explaining how to fight the dog." He curved his large ears to listen closer. " They will circle and attack from all sides. Dogs are stupid so it should confuse him." Sparrowpelt counted the herbs at his feet before pawing a strong acidic smelling green and white stalk over to Tinypaw. "Can you tell me what this is?"
tumblr_inline_n5mul9ffe41scrvs1.png
(Does anyone have a queen that could foster Nettlekit?)

Nettlekit sat in the corner of the nursery, pawing at the ground, not feeling like she fit in. She didn't have a mother. And that just made her feel set apart.
(Does anyone have a queen that could foster Nettlekit?)

Nettlekit sat in the corner of the nursery, pawing at the ground, not feeling like she fit in. She didn't have a mother. And that just made her feel set apart.
@FoxyTheGirl (well since NightSnow is the only queen right now I guess she can foster her)

NightSnow ears flickers a little at the sound of dirt crumbling and she looks back into the nursery, her eyes narrows some before she softly limps into the corner nursery where she could hear the dirt moving around
@FoxyTheGirl (well since NightSnow is the only queen right now I guess she can foster her)

NightSnow ears flickers a little at the sound of dirt crumbling and she looks back into the nursery, her eyes narrows some before she softly limps into the corner nursery where she could hear the dirt moving around
@JayTail

Name: Dawnfrost
Appearance: Dawnfrost is a small she-cat with a smooth white coat with a few patches of ginger on her ear, paws, and lower back. She has soft blue eyes and a long poofy tail.
Personality: Dawn is a kind-hearted she-cat that is quite talkative. She is a feline that is willing to help out her fellow clan mates. However, when needed, she will keep to herself and wander off whenever something is bothering her and she values both her alone time and her time with the clan. She can be quite snappy when bothered too much and won't be afraid to put a cat in their place.
Crush: ---
Mate: ---
History: ---
@JayTail

Name: Dawnfrost
Appearance: Dawnfrost is a small she-cat with a smooth white coat with a few patches of ginger on her ear, paws, and lower back. She has soft blue eyes and a long poofy tail.
Personality: Dawn is a kind-hearted she-cat that is quite talkative. She is a feline that is willing to help out her fellow clan mates. However, when needed, she will keep to herself and wander off whenever something is bothering her and she values both her alone time and her time with the clan. She can be quite snappy when bothered too much and won't be afraid to put a cat in their place.
Crush: ---
Mate: ---
History: ---
Nettlekit looked up at the queen coming towards her and said, "Uh, hi?"
Nettlekit looked up at the queen coming towards her and said, "Uh, hi?"
Sunpaw~
Sunpaw takes a moment to reflect on the way to where the dog was last sighted, taking care too keep up with the others.
'Wow, I'm so exited! Even if I might just be backup. Our leader's plan sounds like a good one too so I may not even be needed.'
She fluffs out her fur and quickens her pace. Sunpaw was only recently made an apprentice and really wants to do well. She tries her best to stay confident as the dog scent becomes stronger.
Sunpaw~
Sunpaw takes a moment to reflect on the way to where the dog was last sighted, taking care too keep up with the others.
'Wow, I'm so exited! Even if I might just be backup. Our leader's plan sounds like a good one too so I may not even be needed.'
She fluffs out her fur and quickens her pace. Sunpaw was only recently made an apprentice and really wants to do well. She tries her best to stay confident as the dog scent becomes stronger.
(Whoops! Forgot to tag. @JayTail @Digimon11 @CanadianBlast )((sorry if I can't rember everyone at once!))
(Whoops! Forgot to tag. @JayTail @Digimon11 @CanadianBlast )((sorry if I can't rember everyone at once!))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8