Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydancer <3
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 286 287
I need sleep. This started out incredibly exciting but after six hours of repeated failure every five minutes it's just disappointing and, I agree with Cru, more stressful than it is fun anymore. Same as when you lose a video game repeatedly, it stops being fun and starts being frustrating.

I hope I feel better, re-energized, and excited about Skydancers again when I wake up tomorrow morning, hopefully after a long, restful sleep. I wish the same for all of you who are doing likewise.

But... even if I didn't manage to get a Skydancer tonight, it was a lot of fun hanging out in this thread with all of you~! When I look back on tonight I'm going to focus on what wonderful people were chatting in this thread and how many times you all made me laugh. :3

For those troopers who are going to keep at it: I wish you the best of luck~!
I need sleep. This started out incredibly exciting but after six hours of repeated failure every five minutes it's just disappointing and, I agree with Cru, more stressful than it is fun anymore. Same as when you lose a video game repeatedly, it stops being fun and starts being frustrating.

I hope I feel better, re-energized, and excited about Skydancers again when I wake up tomorrow morning, hopefully after a long, restful sleep. I wish the same for all of you who are doing likewise.

But... even if I didn't manage to get a Skydancer tonight, it was a lot of fun hanging out in this thread with all of you~! When I look back on tonight I'm going to focus on what wonderful people were chatting in this thread and how many times you all made me laugh. :3

For those troopers who are going to keep at it: I wish you the best of luck~!
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
@Aten Good night. Good luck tomorrow!
@Aten Good night. Good luck tomorrow!
"Nothing burns like the cold." -George R.R. Martin

Sig_HuntersMoon1.gif
got up at 4 am in hopes of snagging one after reset ;_; failed...
got up at 4 am in hopes of snagging one after reset ;_; failed...
Sooo, did ANYONE actually see a Skydancer scroll restock in the two hours or so before rollover, and has anyone seen one since? Or were they only available for an hour or two, then just stopped restocking? O.O
Sooo, did ANYONE actually see a Skydancer scroll restock in the two hours or so before rollover, and has anyone seen one since? Or were they only available for an hour or two, then just stopped restocking? O.O
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
@titian iv seen them
@titian iv seen them
Goodnight to those leaving us! Welcome to those joining us in the vigil! *still camped out by the marketplace*
Goodnight to those leaving us! Welcome to those joining us in the vigil! *still camped out by the marketplace*
@titian I saw one or two.

But I'm afraid I'm leaving as well. It was bad before, but now the connection failed thing is just aggravating. Good luck to everyone who's staying or just starting.
@titian I saw one or two.

But I'm afraid I'm leaving as well. It was bad before, but now the connection failed thing is just aggravating. Good luck to everyone who's staying or just starting.
eswSnrS.png
MUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.png
mlSrRbK.png
JHkKimP.png
8B7LZd5.png
I am three hours ahead of FR, ping if you need me.
@goldendragon Thanks for the reassurance! ^.^ At what time FR server time did you see them, though? I started looking around 21:00 server time, saw them twice in the first 20 mins or so of refreshing, and haven't seen one since. >.<

@InkyPetrel Thanks for the welcome! :D *flops on floor with pillows and ginger tea, pours virtual tea for fellow campers*
@goldendragon Thanks for the reassurance! ^.^ At what time FR server time did you see them, though? I started looking around 21:00 server time, saw them twice in the first 20 mins or so of refreshing, and haven't seen one since. >.<

@InkyPetrel Thanks for the welcome! :D *flops on floor with pillows and ginger tea, pours virtual tea for fellow campers*
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
And I'm also turning in for the night ^_^ It was fun and exhausting! Congratulations Fire on your victory and your festival! Congratulations to those who managed to snag SD scrolls on their first day, and good luck to everyone else who still seeks their scroll!

It's been my favorite night on FR yet. I don't regret staying up I only hope that those of you who have work/obligations in the morning make sleep a priority and take care of yourselves!

Goodnight and thank you everyone!
And I'm also turning in for the night ^_^ It was fun and exhausting! Congratulations Fire on your victory and your festival! Congratulations to those who managed to snag SD scrolls on their first day, and good luck to everyone else who still seeks their scroll!

It's been my favorite night on FR yet. I don't regret staying up I only hope that those of you who have work/obligations in the morning make sleep a priority and take care of yourselves!

Goodnight and thank you everyone!
@titian There were 13 up while maintenance was going on. They were all gone by the time I could log in.
@titian There were 13 up while maintenance was going on. They were all gone by the time I could log in.
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 286 287