Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydancer <3
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 286 287
Wow, I didn't even get to look at them!
Wow, I didn't even get to look at them!
"Nothing burns like the cold." -George R.R. Martin

Sig_HuntersMoon1.gif
Anyone else getting the connection failed "achievement" every third page or so?
Anyone else getting the connection failed "achievement" every third page or so?
eswSnrS.png
MUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.png
mlSrRbK.png
JHkKimP.png
8B7LZd5.png
I am three hours ahead of FR, ping if you need me.
:/ So frustrating. We've all been waiting so long and have tried so hard. I hope we can get our scrolls soon!
:/ So frustrating. We've all been waiting so long and have tried so hard. I hope we can get our scrolls soon!
Yes, connection failed is a favorite :P
Yes, connection failed is a favorite :P
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I wish it didn't take you to the HOME PAGE when you first log in man I had my mouse poised on the buy button and when I hit enter to log in BAM HELLO HOME PAGE I--
Anguished screams
I wish it didn't take you to the HOME PAGE when you first log in man I had my mouse poised on the buy button and when I hit enter to log in BAM HELLO HOME PAGE I--
Anguished screams
Oh my god it took me literally like three seconds to log in upon reopening on the dot and get to the Marketplace, yet somehow those thirteen scrolls I JUST saw were ALREADY gone?! 0_0

I'm too tired to keep doing this, I give up for tonight. I am obviously not going to beat these people with internet connections made from the blood and bones of cheetahs.
Oh my god it took me literally like three seconds to log in upon reopening on the dot and get to the Marketplace, yet somehow those thirteen scrolls I JUST saw were ALREADY gone?! 0_0

I'm too tired to keep doing this, I give up for tonight. I am obviously not going to beat these people with internet connections made from the blood and bones of cheetahs.
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
Does anybody even know what page they're appearing on anymore? *sigh*
Does anybody even know what page they're appearing on anymore? *sigh*
O4amstX.png
Yeah, I think I'm giving up for now as well. It's just not worth the stress, for me at least. :/
Yeah, I think I'm giving up for now as well. It's just not worth the stress, for me at least. :/
Now the new flood will make it even harder ;c
Now the new flood will make it even harder ;c
Yep, I've been getting "connection failed" all day since the Skydancers were released.

I hope someone in this group got at least one of those 14 ;_;

On an unrelated note, OMG The Metallurgist's Forgetools ARE SO AWESOME *hearts in eyes* (the new apparel for the festival) Go check them out!
Yep, I've been getting "connection failed" all day since the Skydancers were released.

I hope someone in this group got at least one of those 14 ;_;

On an unrelated note, OMG The Metallurgist's Forgetools ARE SO AWESOME *hearts in eyes* (the new apparel for the festival) Go check them out!
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 286 287