Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydancer <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 286 287
Female [img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/121/7/5/skydancer_female_by_scorpius02-d63py5t.png[/img] Male [img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/121/c/f/skydancer_male_by_scorpius02-d62ivju.jpg[/img] I'm eagerly awaiting the release of these awesome dragons! Anyone already planning a spot in their clan for these beauties? I have this lovely lady and plan on creating a breeding pair of bright primaries and white/obsidian secondaries c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19871] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/19871_350.png[/img] [/url]
Female
skydancer_female_by_scorpius02-d63py5t.png

Male
skydancer_male_by_scorpius02-d62ivju.jpg

I&#039;m eagerly awaiting the release of these awesome dragons! Anyone already planning a spot in their clan for these beauties?

I have this lovely lady and plan on creating a breeding pair of bright primaries and white/obsidian secondaries c:

19871_350.png
Oh yeah, I can&#039;t wait for that breed to be released. I do actually have a pair that are earmarked to probably be changed.
Oh yeah, I can&#039;t wait for that breed to be released. I do actually have a pair that are earmarked to probably be changed.
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Do you have a picture of them?
Do you have a picture of them?
tgTY.png
@Naga I posted them up top! Its the most recent image available for them.. might have been changes to the final versions p;
@Naga I posted them up top! Its the most recent image available for them.. might have been changes to the final versions p;
i&#039;m also very excited about skydancers, especially what the juvenile versions will look like. i&#039;d love to have several of my own! i&#039;d love to have some iridescent/shimmer skydancers in my lair.

i suggested that undel do a livestream of something relating to skydancers and she said &#039;perhaps&#039;, so that&#039;s something we may have to look forward to. the prospect of seeing the fully shaded and lined version is quite promising. i really like how delicate they look and also that curl on the ends of their wings. imps, skydancers, and pearlcatchers are my favorite breeds right now.

it&#039;ll be quite some time until the skydancers are released what with all the apparel and genes that have to be done, but i&#039;m certainly looking forward to it.
i&#039;m also very excited about skydancers, especially what the juvenile versions will look like. i&#039;d love to have several of my own! i&#039;d love to have some iridescent/shimmer skydancers in my lair.

i suggested that undel do a livestream of something relating to skydancers and she said &#039;perhaps&#039;, so that&#039;s something we may have to look forward to. the prospect of seeing the fully shaded and lined version is quite promising. i really like how delicate they look and also that curl on the ends of their wings. imps, skydancers, and pearlcatchers are my favorite breeds right now.

it&#039;ll be quite some time until the skydancers are released what with all the apparel and genes that have to be done, but i&#039;m certainly looking forward to it.
gApsQ4I.png
Exactly! Not that there isn&#039;t enough going on to be excited for or anything but I&#039;m very much looking forward to their announcement/release! I couldn&#039;t agree more about how delicate they look, most of the dragons have a powerful or ferocious appearance. Thought the Fae are obviously a small and delicate breed themselves they just don&#039;t do it for me, a little to much frill there. The Skydancer is a wonderful balance of beauty and grace c:
Exactly! Not that there isn&#039;t enough going on to be excited for or anything but I&#039;m very much looking forward to their announcement/release! I couldn&#039;t agree more about how delicate they look, most of the dragons have a powerful or ferocious appearance. Thought the Fae are obviously a small and delicate breed themselves they just don&#039;t do it for me, a little to much frill there. The Skydancer is a wonderful balance of beauty and grace c:
Oh wow, I hadn&#039;t seen those. So pretty! Will definately have to get a pair. :D
Oh wow, I hadn&#039;t seen those. So pretty! Will definately have to get a pair. :D
So beautiful! Does anyone know which currency their breed change scrolls will be available in, treasure or gems? I&#039;d love to snatch a scroll when they come out.
So beautiful! Does anyone know which currency their breed change scrolls will be available in, treasure or gems? I&#039;d love to snatch a scroll when they come out.
passionredone_zps589b5ad0.png
They&#039;re so beautiful <3 I probably won&#039;t be able to get one for quite a while, seeing as I keep spending all my money, though they&#039;ll definitely be a goal once they&#039;ve come out.
They&#039;re so beautiful <3 I probably won&#039;t be able to get one for quite a while, seeing as I keep spending all my money, though they&#039;ll definitely be a goal once they&#039;ve come out.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
they will be treasure. every gene, item, etc. from the kickstarter is a treasure item. nwn
they will be treasure. every gene, item, etc. from the kickstarter is a treasure item. nwn
gApsQ4I.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 286 287