Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We are Connected- OOC thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Yes! You can sign up for them when you get to the age of 16, but before then, it is a compulsory lesson. In terms of history, a brief backstory will do. I'm not looking for horrendous detail like who all of the ancestors were or whatever. In fact, where they come from would most likely suffice.

And thank you~! It's not often I get compliments like this for my characters! I love Midaea especially, because she is one of my first, true original characters. ;w;

@kamiden
Yes! You can sign up for them when you get to the age of 16, but before then, it is a compulsory lesson. In terms of history, a brief backstory will do. I'm not looking for horrendous detail like who all of the ancestors were or whatever. In fact, where they come from would most likely suffice.

And thank you~! It's not often I get compliments like this for my characters! I love Midaea especially, because she is one of my first, true original characters. ;w;

@kamiden
forum_signature_by_diamondarkangel-d8kwjzd.png
Uuuuuuum... how do I upload my art work? I want to upload the character design I did
Uuuuuuum... how do I upload my art work? I want to upload the character design I did
@AerisBlanchett
Hey! I almost have my character's stuff ready. Hopefully I will get it up tomorrow :)
@AerisBlanchett
Hey! I almost have my character's stuff ready. Hopefully I will get it up tomorrow :)
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
Yay!! :D Time for me to start drawing up more sprites!!

@dragonfly
Yay!! :D Time for me to start drawing up more sprites!!

@dragonfly
Lil, it's usually upload to/ from a website using an image URL, which is represented by the tree button along the top of your post when you are writing it.

@LilShizzle

And remember to ping me using @ !
Lil, it's usually upload to/ from a website using an image URL, which is represented by the tree button along the top of your post when you are writing it.

@LilShizzle

And remember to ping me using @ !
[img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/0041/f/2015/165/e/5/my_character_design_for_rp_by_otakumania03-d8xab87.png[/img]
my_character_design_for_rp_by_otakumania03-d8xab87.png
OOOOOOOOOOOOOPS... TOO BIG XD CAN'T FIT IT ALL ON
OOOOOOOOOOOOOPS... TOO BIG XD CAN'T FIT IT ALL ON
@AerisBlanchett Oo~ This looks like a fun little roleplay.

Do you have any required information for people applying with their characters?

Also, do you have any 'rules' for vampires? Weaknesses, strengths, necessary appearances, etc?
@AerisBlanchett Oo~ This looks like a fun little roleplay.

Do you have any required information for people applying with their characters?

Also, do you have any 'rules' for vampires? Weaknesses, strengths, necessary appearances, etc?
tumblr_md4lyzCNNj1qlajmo.gifwhole_dang_mystery_gang_by_rainslick-d85c9wp.gifbill__cipher__px___by_v_faby_v-d6cal7h.gif
@AerisBlanchett

Just wondering, is there a main plotline or goal we're going to be reaching for in this RP? I like to know that first and then work a character off of it.

Either way, this is really neat looking and I'm pretty interested! I absolutely love worldbuilding. (coughNumberscough) It's clear you put a lot of work in it.
@AerisBlanchett

Just wondering, is there a main plotline or goal we're going to be reaching for in this RP? I like to know that first and then work a character off of it.

Either way, this is really neat looking and I'm pretty interested! I absolutely love worldbuilding. (coughNumberscough) It's clear you put a lot of work in it.
NY105Sx.gif
@AerisBlanchett

Apologies if this isn't enough information. If you'd like to know anything else, I'm totally okay with writing more. Also, I wasn't really sure how ages worked so I put it as it would be if they were human. I'll add in the images later because I'm on mobile (art HERE, on my friends page because I don't have my own), but I also can't draw so you're welcome to use my scribbles as a template of sorts for your sprites.

Name: Malak
Race: Nomad Elf
Appearance: Basically curly hair, dark skin (I'd say the closest resemblance would be Arabic skin colour?), and brown eyes. He's a brooding character and it would show in his face.
Personality: Malak, in every sense of the word, is a loner. He often prefers his own company over others and, when in the presence of others, keeps moderately quiet. He's passive in most instances, choosing to stay neutral during issues of conflict and the like.

Name: Kirius
Race: Demon
Appearance: Dark black hair that's straight and semi-short (combed back like a 1980s greaser without the hair product =P), lightly tanned skin, and silvery eyes.
Personality: Kirius is quite the flirt and jokester. Arrogant, egotistic, and full of himself (and every other synonym for "*******"), he is usually the talker for Malak. In fact, Kirius is quite good at getting others to do things for him.
@AerisBlanchett

Apologies if this isn't enough information. If you'd like to know anything else, I'm totally okay with writing more. Also, I wasn't really sure how ages worked so I put it as it would be if they were human. I'll add in the images later because I'm on mobile (art HERE, on my friends page because I don't have my own), but I also can't draw so you're welcome to use my scribbles as a template of sorts for your sprites.

Name: Malak
Race: Nomad Elf
Appearance: Basically curly hair, dark skin (I'd say the closest resemblance would be Arabic skin colour?), and brown eyes. He's a brooding character and it would show in his face.
Personality: Malak, in every sense of the word, is a loner. He often prefers his own company over others and, when in the presence of others, keeps moderately quiet. He's passive in most instances, choosing to stay neutral during issues of conflict and the like.

Name: Kirius
Race: Demon
Appearance: Dark black hair that's straight and semi-short (combed back like a 1980s greaser without the hair product =P), lightly tanned skin, and silvery eyes.
Personality: Kirius is quite the flirt and jokester. Arrogant, egotistic, and full of himself (and every other synonym for "*******"), he is usually the talker for Malak. In fact, Kirius is quite good at getting others to do things for him.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10