Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydancer <3
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 286 287
I hope I'll get a scroll while we still have the discount.
I'm not sure if I should stay up late or get up early though.
I hope I'll get a scroll while we still have the discount.
I'm not sure if I should stay up late or get up early though.
DnUR7Cm.png
@Icyfuzz
Undel said that the scrolls will be in the market within the hour I get them or so. Start stalking is what I say XD

@Zyymurgy
I didn't want to sell them any lower than Merlin's since we are the first people with Skydancers.

For what I'm feeling right now. My fingers won't stop shaking! I'm still excited even though I already bred and hatched them XD I feel like I'm high on caffeine! Skydancer caffeine! ;P

For the lore, Undel said that it will come out later. I already said before that Skydancers love to fly in the sky and are great aerobatics. Fast and agile. They're gentle and playful creatures, but loves colorful and shiny things. There was another info I added because someone asked about the usage of the antennas. (can't remember who it was XD)

"For the antennas, I didn't think much about it since I originally wanted to combine a butterfly and a bird together. I guess I can think of it as a magic sensor and absorber during battles and the gem on its forehead is where it keeps its magic stored. I see skydancers to be good with agility and magic.

For social use, I guess it can be used to sense other dragons' feelings. Not like it can read your mind exactly, but feel like how most animals can (just on a more sensitive level)."

Copied from my message and I gave this to the admins to add into the lore somehow.

The rest of the lore will be made by the admins, so there is a high chance that there are informations that even I don't know about.
@Icyfuzz
Undel said that the scrolls will be in the market within the hour I get them or so. Start stalking is what I say XD

@Zyymurgy
I didn't want to sell them any lower than Merlin's since we are the first people with Skydancers.

For what I'm feeling right now. My fingers won't stop shaking! I'm still excited even though I already bred and hatched them XD I feel like I'm high on caffeine! Skydancer caffeine! ;P

For the lore, Undel said that it will come out later. I already said before that Skydancers love to fly in the sky and are great aerobatics. Fast and agile. They're gentle and playful creatures, but loves colorful and shiny things. There was another info I added because someone asked about the usage of the antennas. (can't remember who it was XD)

"For the antennas, I didn't think much about it since I originally wanted to combine a butterfly and a bird together. I guess I can think of it as a magic sensor and absorber during battles and the gem on its forehead is where it keeps its magic stored. I see skydancers to be good with agility and magic.

For social use, I guess it can be used to sense other dragons' feelings. Not like it can read your mind exactly, but feel like how most animals can (just on a more sensitive level)."

Copied from my message and I gave this to the admins to add into the lore somehow.

The rest of the lore will be made by the admins, so there is a high chance that there are informations that even I don't know about.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
@aivot lol I don't plan on going to bed. It sucks to be living in the UK at this very moment (just past midnight here) But I can sleep through most of tomorrow to make up for it.
@aivot lol I don't plan on going to bed. It sucks to be living in the UK at this very moment (just past midnight here) But I can sleep through most of tomorrow to make up for it.
We, your children,
Offer no prayers.
For we are strong,
And need no shelter.
We seek not,
Your praise.
For we are proud,
And need no guide.
Oh, my! They are.... utterly gorgeous!!!
Oh, my! They are.... utterly gorgeous!!!
OMG words cant describe how excited I am for this breed. They are very likely to become my #1 focus on site. I just LOVE them.

Here scroll, stock up and come to momma~

Grats to you guys for having 'em already :D
OMG words cant describe how excited I am for this breed. They are very likely to become my #1 focus on site. I just LOVE them.

Here scroll, stock up and come to momma~

Grats to you guys for having 'em already :D
WANT.
WANT.
Yes...time for an accuracy repost (and added the doodles). [img]http://i.imgur.com/MvOE9ut.gif[/img]
Yes...time for an accuracy repost (and added the doodles).

MvOE9ut.gif
U3uWWAU.png
@Lusewing It's 1:30 here. I think I'll try staying up too, at least for an hour or so.
@Lusewing It's 1:30 here. I think I'll try staying up too, at least for an hour or so.
DnUR7Cm.png
[quote name="icyfuzz" date="2013-08-24 16:37:14"]Yes...time for an accuracy repost (and added the doodles). [img]http://i.imgur.com/MvOE9ut.gif[/img][/quote] So true XD
icyfuzz wrote on 2013-08-24 16:37:14:
Yes...time for an accuracy repost (and added the doodles).

MvOE9ut.gif

So true XD
Computer, don't fail me now.
Computer, don't fail me now.
2q035vp.jpg
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 286 287