Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Queenie's dom shop [Online]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@queenbedhead

could i perhaps have a stripes gene scroll and an underbelly gene scroll? which would total around 203,500, correct?
@queenbedhead

could i perhaps have a stripes gene scroll and an underbelly gene scroll? which would total around 203,500, correct?
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@arenthias @nepurrty Can do!
@arenthias @nepurrty Can do!
1_by_arisoune-d8x1kx1.png2_by_arisoune-d8x1kwq.png3_by_arisoune-d8x1kwk.png4_by_arisoune-d8x1kw8.png
@queenbedhead

shall i send over the treasure right now?
@queenbedhead

shall i send over the treasure right now?
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@nepurrty yup!
@nepurrty yup!
1_by_arisoune-d8x1kx1.png2_by_arisoune-d8x1kwq.png3_by_arisoune-d8x1kwk.png4_by_arisoune-d8x1kw8.png
Alrighty guys, I am off to work. I'll check in later to see if the items I need stocked up (Stupid MP D:) (need the name scrolls and Underbelly).
Alrighty guys, I am off to work. I'll check in later to see if the items I need stocked up (Stupid MP D:) (need the name scrolls and Underbelly).
@queenbedhead

sent my payment, and thanks, understood!
@queenbedhead

sent my payment, and thanks, understood!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Queenbedhead
could you get me a remove secondary gene scroll (think they should be 8,500t with the discount) and a skydancer scroll?

should be 348,500t i think?
@Queenbedhead
could you get me a remove secondary gene scroll (think they should be 8,500t with the discount) and a skydancer scroll?

should be 348,500t i think?
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
@Meowsee can do!
@Meowsee can do!
bump
bump
@QueenBedhead
Could I get a Gembond please? Sending the cash now.
@QueenBedhead
Could I get a Gembond please? Sending the cash now.
EOrlrwo.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10